Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Streets Harem_10

Karakura Town - Streets Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Streets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Also Known As : KON's admirer
Squad : No way I'd join the 12th Squad
Location : Supporting the bar with all my might at the pub, where else?
Humor : Lemme post dammit!
Job/hobbies : Stalking Byakuya-sama
Favorite Food : Boiled rice
Comments : Don't get fooled by a book's cover. I am way younger than I look, and I am a lady.
Birthday : 1997-07-15

Karakura Town - Streets Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Don't be surprised if you see Ichigo beating some bad guys around here, it happens very often.
It is actually what all of us witnessed as the blade was first swung down.

Karakura Town - Streets K_stre10
Back to top Go down
https://greatsupersaviorteam.rpg-board.net
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:38 pm

See: Senkaimon

I step out of the gate that opened through the night sky. Taking a deep breath, I enjoy the manly hug of the wind against my naked chest. 

Always feels good to come back.

The buildings below are engulfed by the shadows. Without waiting any longer, I jump towards the top of the closest one and start scanning the surroundings.

"Okay everyone, let's find a place to sleep!"

My bro Ikkaku told me many welcoming people are aware of our existence in this town. I guess we'll knock to their doors. Good thing Ukitake-san gave us a map with each adress! Well, given that we're 4 we might have to split up. It's not like everyone can afford a stupendious palace full of emptiness like the in-laws.

"Though we should first drop by Urahara's before finding a warm bed...gotta pick up the Gigai they got for us. By the way I hope that everyone has brought Soul Candies! I don't wanna spend the Gotei's funding in those sweets!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:23 am

I step out of the gate and take a deep breath of the crisp air of the human world. 
Ahh! It's nice to finally be back here!

Hiro states that we should find a place to sleep in a cheerful matter. 

Oy... Which one of us is in charge here... I am of higher rank than him. I'm a third seat (used to be a vice captain) yet he's tryin' to lead? That brat... I start to get irritated. Oh well... I'll let this one go. I sigh. 

There he goes on again about the gigai and gikongan!
Th-that brat! Does he not respect my seniority?! I have a lot more experience than he does! Is it because he found out what happened... on my last mission? ...Calm down... 

I try to hide the fact that I am irritated. This... will be an interesting trip... 

"Of course I came prepared ya brat! Who do ya think you're talkin' to here?" I say as I squeeze Hiro's shoulder and force a smile. 
"What I'm worried about is the rest of you brats here. Did ya come prepared or not? If ya forgot something I've got it covered." I wink.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:13 pm

I cough for the first time in hours. 
Ah, this means something's in the air...wait, is Mayu upset or something? Crushing my rock-hard deltoid like that...

"Oy, Mayu-chan, what's gotten into you? You got a problem with me giving tips? I know it's not written on a giant flashing billboard stuck to my ass, but I'm in care of Sendai up North. And I go there to clean Hollows and send Souls to Soul Society every week. Why'd you think I became a 4th Seat for? Ain't just 'cause I got brawn, OK?"

I turn to face Satori-chan and Tachibana Ruyuz.
"Though Mayu is right. If someone here can cover up, it's her for certain. Tachibana-san, are you used to coming to the World of the Living?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:20 am

Stepping out the gate I breathe in the cool refreshing air.

Seems both Yowaiseishin-san and Mayu are happy to be in the human world once more, their reiatsu calmly hums in contentment and a bit of excitement.

I listen as Yowaiseishin-san begins to bark orders of finding a place to rest for the night and asks if we are prepared and if we have our Gikongan.

I mentally sigh. Isn’t that something that should have been asked before we went through the Senkaimon?

The edges of my mouth curl downwards into a miniscule frown.

Such disorganization and he has even managed to irritate Mayu with his gung-ho personality. While it is good that Yowaiseishin-san is taking charge of the situation he could at least do it in a more respectful manner especially when a senior officer is present. Mayu’s forced smile causes my frown to deepen a tad. That is not an expression I am keen on as she is the only person I would call a friend.

I quickly flash Mayu my Gikongan as to show her that I have it and that I am as prepared as she knows I am. Just as quickly as I got it out I put it away. Yowaiseishin-san then asks me if I'm used to coming to this world.

I sharply reply, “I am quite familiar with this realm. I am no green horn and I have had several missions here to become acquainted with it, as have most of us."

This man is slowly but surely becoming more and more of an irritant. 
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 pm

"Alright then. I'm glad you're all familiar with it. I know even among high-ranked officers some choose to take over internal security in Soul Society rather than covering a town. It's good we're all set up."

I set my eyes on Mayu. 
"About the upcoming quest for the Vasto Lorde, I think we could split, to search through the entire city as fast as possible. That way everyone can act as he sees fit while searching for clues. What do you think, Mayu-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Arriving in the Human World, I stretch, then listen peacefully to Hiro, Mayu and Tachibana's dialogue. I sigh. Why are they all so tense ? 
Ah, Urahara-san... I can still remember all the agitation around the fact that he was not the traitor that we thought he was. Like Captain... Well, Ichimaru-san, that has been reckogniced as a Aizen's ennemy after Matsumoto-san came back to the Soul Society.
I remember that I really used to hope that Captain Tôsen wasn't a traitor as well, but...

Oh, whatever, I'm pessimistic. 

I can't wait for my Gigai... Even if this mission will be complicated and dangerous, I can't hold my excitement. I grin and put my hands around Mayu's and Hiro's shoulders.
I don't wait for Mayu's answer to Hiro's question.
"Oï oï guys, when we finish with all these chores, what about visiting Karakura ? I've always wanted to go to their famous shops and all !"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:45 am

Hiro is acting more and more as the leader, boasting about how he's in care of a town himself.
Th-that brat… Still intends to bow up to me? My brows start to furrow. Even though I’ve not been on a mission for a long time doesn’t mean that I’m ignorant on the happenings! I stay informed on all of Soul Society’s new technology and other intel! ... Keep calm... Keep calm... Smile... Smile...

I start to use qigong breathing to help myself not to snap this kid’s neck here
Ugh... Emotions have been heightened recently... Gotta keep calm so that I can keep (or gain) their respect as an elder here.

Hiro then asks Ru wether she's used to coming here or not. I look towards Ru-chan.  Uh-oh… Looks like she’s getting ticked off as well! Crap. She turns toward me and shows me her Gikongan and I smile towards her genially. 

Attagirl. Never had any doubts she’d be prepared for her mission. She’s always responsible. I can’t help to notice… she acknowledged me before Hiro… Thanks for the support girly… hope things go more smoothly later on though.

Oh man...what an answer she's sent him... not going smoothly at all... I was worried Hiro might get on her nerves since I found out she was to be on our team...

Ahh... His reply... Good move there Hiro! Glad he choose to ignore that. No need for the team to fall apart because of something so trivial. Geez... Gotta watch my temper a bit more... almost brought the entire team down with me... 

He returns his attention to me.

Hmm… Well… Splitting up can be dangerous especially if it’s THAT Vasto Lorde… But… if we split up we can be more efficient plus I can go on my side mission to search for Tsurai taichou easier… 
But if we go alone it'll put the others in potential danger. 

I open my mouth to begin telling Hiro my thoughts when the noble brat interrupts with excitement, placing her arms around my shoulders. My eyes widen slightly in surprise due to the sudden change of atmosphere.  

Her random outburst was so cute I couldn’t help but to laugh. Classic Satori-chan, always about that fashion.

“I don’t see why not, as long as we keep it short. Besides it wouldn’t be a bad idea to stock up with fashionable clothing for our stay here, so we fit in better.” I say as I look toward Satori and return my attention back to Hiro.
 “Hmm.. About your idea… I’d say it would be risky to split up. However, it’ll be more efficient this way for sure. If we break into groups of two it would be safer than going out on your own… Hmm… I’ll leave the final decision up to you all. I’m open to ideas.”
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 11:10 am

Satori suddenly hugs both Mayu and I, melting our heads in her long blue hair.
Ah, my wife sure has her way of settling things down. I'm definitely happy that she came. Besides, she's right. We can't wander around in these medieval robes forever. And as Ukitake-san said, we can enjoy being in this world for a long time.

"Indeed that's true. We need suitable clothes. Well on Ukitake's map there are shops that should fit. Since Gigai are all delivered in the same blunt dressing I think we might have to switch to these bodies before going for errands. "

Oh? Groups of two? Well that is safer yet still efficient. Er... no way I'll pair with Satori. It's always a disaster working together. However I can't let her go with Mayu, can I? They friggin freeze only by being close to each other... But given that we don't really know what Tachibana-san is good at, it could produce unbalanced pairs... Hmph.

I sigh deeply and bury my face in my hands. Ha, screw it. These two gotta get closer eventually.

"Okay, groups of two seem like the wisest choice,  thank you Mayu. Now then, how about we get to know the ones we know the least? I am used to work with you quite well Nee-San."

I face the ninja-looking girl who apparently sees more with her eyes covered than us with ours wide open.
"Tachibana-san, what do you say? Do you mind you and I being in the same pair?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:34 pm

The tension between everybody suddenly fall down. I sigh with relief.

Ah, good ! I'm wondering how Mayu-chan will dress, I've never be sent to a mission in the Real World with her.

Mayu soon proposes to form pairs rather than going each on our own.
Mmmh, that's a good idea for sure. Security and efficacy, that sounds right.

Hiro going with Tachibana-san...I think it would be a great idea... if Tachibana-san wouldn't be so... cold with him. But that's not a bad idea either, and that's a good thing that Hiro makes an effort to please Tachibana-san. He's always like this, very kind and patient, never getting angry, and never giving up.
That's not for nothing that I fell in love with him.

I look at Mayu. I'll be happy to team up with her, she's very skilled and I have a lot to learn with her. And I've always wanted to talk to her a bit more, I think we have a lot in common even if our personalities are distant. Well, she seems to be serious at the first view, maybe cold, but in reality she's really nice, even funny sometimes.
And she's so fucking cute ~
Well, I'd like to know Tachibana-san a bit more too, we just met and I'm very curious about her.
I hope it's not because she's reminding me of Captain Tôsen, it would be very indiscreet and ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

I listen to Mayu's answer intently of how we should split into pairs instead of individually.

Mayu has very sensible reasoning as always. It is simple yet stategically sound.

Yowaiseishin-san agrees upon Mayu's idea of pairs and it is unanimous.
I am taken aback when Yowaiseishin-san asks,
"Tachibana-san what do you say? Do you mind you and I being in the same pair?"

Oh Kami-sama.

{“Hahaha bad luck for you kiddo”,Kerberos says with barking laughter.}

Your comment is not appreciated Miguo. {“Tch brat.”} Seems fate has dealt me a bad hand. Fine, I’m nothing but professional so I can make this a positive.  Being paired with this joker will give me the ample opportunity to learn about his skills to better prepare for this mission, if we are to engage in battle.

“Sounds fine to me Yowaiseishin-san, if no one has any objections.”
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Taking a victorious pose, I shout with great joy "Great news we're all ready to go then!"

...before freezing disgraciously.
Wait. I'm lost already.

I search for Mayu's magnetic eyes.
"What do we do first? Pick the Gigai? Or leave it for tomorrow? But if we leave it for tomorrow, there's no way we can ring at these humans places to find a warm bed! Since some of them can't even see us!
On the other hand, we can't really start searching the whole city at random without the slightest bit of information, can we? We should first ask around.
A Vasto Lorde even though invisible to most humans can't wander around without leaving a trace. The inhabitants might have spotted something. We might get caught off-guard if going out there with our eyes covered in ignorance!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 pm

I nod at Hiro's words.

"That's right. I think we can start with Karakura's school, we've been subscribed to it for the sake of the mission."
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 7:47 pm

Hiro's just asked Ru-chan if she was OK to come with him... Ahh... Poor Ru-chan! What else can she say but yes? I know she’s dreading that! I give her a sympathetic look.

But… wait… if she’s paired with Hiro. . . that means… I’m. . . SON OF A--! Way to make the worst possible partners Hiro! Me? With the Noble brat?! I mean c’mon! I mean… yeah she doesn’t act like your typical noble usually… but still! Isn’t this a bit much? I sigh. Well, no other choice but to agree. I just hope she doesn’t ruin my plans here to find Tsurai Taichou… well at least she’s skilled.  I return Satori’s gaze with a smile.

Hiro seems hesitant now.
Ahh… finally the brat is looking for my guidance. Hmm… but what to do…

“Hmm… Well… I think we should stop by Urahara-san’s shop first to get our gigai. Can’t really talk to the locals without it ya know? You’re right that the locals might have seen somethin’. Plus, we should get a good night’s rest since tomorrow will be busy as well. So better to have the gigai for that as well. After going to Urahara’s we need to secure a place to stay. Then we can split into our groups and investigate. Satori is right though. The high school might be a good place to start. One important thing though! When we break into groups be sure to check in with the denreishinki. Most importantly… don’t engage it alone! Call for back up and wait.”

I clear my throat.

“Yoshi! Now that that’s settled…. Let’s go to Urahara's shop!” I fist pump in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:31 pm

See: Kurosaki's House, splitting of the scouting team.

The map in one hand, my wife's in the other, I walk with my heart at peace on the sidewalk of Afra Issan Avenue.
Remembering what she said a little while ago about the matter at hand, I ask her again:

"So then, you said you'd rather stay at a woman's place, right?"

Putting the map between us, I start pointing out the marks.

"That doesn't give us many choices... Let's see... Here is Inoue Orihime. She's a very dear friend of Kurosaki-kun, on top of living by herself and being aware of our existence. Ikkaku told me she was extremely nice and Matsumoto-san also added she'd be delighted to help us out."

Stopping on another spot, I raise an eyebrow. I don't recognize this handwriting... Unagiya Ikumi? Oh wait there's a note below the name...
'My boss. Find a good excuse to stay at her place or she'll literally kick you out. Very reliable, doesn't know about Sereitei, has a young son. Ichigo.'

"Oh I see! Look honey, Kurosaki-san helped us while we were with him! Says we can try this out. Besides, I don't think there are any other woman ready to welcome us..."

All of a sudden, Ikkaku and Yumichika's experience echoes in my mind. Of course! Asano Keigo and his sister Mizuho took good care of my bros.

After telling Satori-chan about them, I look for her opinion.
"What do you think would suit us the best? A nice student close to Kurosaki, a warm-hearted dragon or cheerful siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:16 pm

I look at all the notes, thinking, eyebrows frounced.

"Hum, I think it would be easier and more sure to go with that Inoue-san. She seems to be very nice, and if she knows about Soul Society and all that, it will be easier for us to talk and get organized. If we go with the other women, we'll have difficulties, we'll have to keep the secret..."
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:46 am

I smile broadly to her answer.
"Way to go, Satori-chan, a smart analysis of our situation. Well then, let's go!"

After a few minutes walking while the sun rises above our heads, we arrive before a two-stories building.
I check the mailboxes, hoping to find what flat Inoue Orihime is in.

As my nose closes to the names on the metal plates a slamming interrupts my research.
Lifting my head up in the direction of the loud noise I end up facing her.

No room for doubts. The young woman Inoue Orihime has just opened her windows and resplendishes, her tight pullover emphasizing her astonishingly magnificent...
Oh shit. Satori-chan will kill me. 
...don't stare, you idiot!
Well taking a glimpse of her generosity can't be that bad, right?

Trying to evade my young wife's gaze I straightforwardly wave at the student.
She immediately waves back followed by a cheerful "Hellooo Mister!"

"Er... You must be Orihime Inoue, right?"

She tilts her head, obviously surprised.
"Yes, it's me indeed! Who are you? Do you need help?"

"I'm delighted. Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji. We're sent by Kurosaki-san he said you could help us out..."
I look around to check that no one could here us.
"...we're on a mission for Seretei and need a place to stay."

She puts up a smile. "Wah great! New Shinigamis! Please come on in, I'll go downstairs to open the door!"

It is opened a few seconds later. As she greets us and we exchange bows, I turn towards Satori.
"You were right once again." I mutter.

Follow us into Orihime's cosy place.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:21 pm

See: Inoue's B&B

As we hurry through the streets, Inoue-san keeps talking happily about her friends that we're about to meet.
They all seem to be very trustworthy, and a warmhearted group, with that. Our stay will be nicer than I expected.

Suddenly I stop.
Something's fishy.
What's with this presence?

The air around us trembles and a deep voice resonates.
"Har har har, today's meal will be exquisite! Two shinigamis and a Plus!"

I concentrate on the narrow street where the voice came from.
He's right there.

A Hollow three times my size with a bull shape and four strong arms, seizing us with all his height. His white mask gleams in the morning light, with four ram horns, round eyes, and two thick green tongues darting out of its mouth.

I reach for the Gikongan in my chest pocket.
The creature is already on us.
With a powerful fist sent in my torso, it blasts me ten steps away.
I crash into a pile of garbage.
Shit! I dropped the Gikongan when he punched me!

I stand back on my feet and wipe the blood coming from my mouth.
"Cough...so, Mr. Bullram...cough! ...Wanna play tough?"

No Gikongan?
No problem.

I take out my leather jacket and get into jujitsu guard position.
"Satori dear, Inoue-san, let's show that hunter who's ass is gonna get kicked today!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 pm

This town is really simple, but also pretty. And so modern... I'm wondering what are those big cables tightened between posts. Has Matsumoto-san already told me about it ?

I was about to ask Inoue-san when the reiatsu suddenly appears. I turn around to see the Hollow.

Geez, already ? We didn't even have time to go to school !

Suddenly, the monster hits Hiro and pushes him away.

"Hiro !"

I catch my Gikongan and swallow a pill, leaving my Gigai. I don't have time to tell the Mod Soul in the Gigai to leave, because I have to dodge an attack. 
Hiro seems to be alright, ready to fight as always. But our Gigai are not as tenacious as us, there's a chance for it to be wounded easily, and it is not very convenient in combat. Hiro won't be able to fight well in it.
I take the risk to turn around, and catch the Gikongan from the hand of the Mod Soul, who was looking at me with a stupid smile.

"Hiro, catch this !"

I lauch the Gikongan in his direction, but at this moment, the Hollow attacks.
Will I have time to dogde ?!
Suddenly an orange barrier appears in front of me and blocks the creature's attack. Surprised, I look around me. Where did it come from ?
Inoue-san is tensing her arms with a determined look.
So that's it. 
I knew her name was familiar to me, and now I remember. In Soul Society, a lot was told about her power. Not very effective for attacking, but with a surprising power of guard and a amazing capacity to heal. A capacity as, or maybe more powerful than the Fourth Squad better healers' capacity.
I smile.

"Thanks !" 

Now it's time to reconcentrate. We're going to end this in one minute, top chrono !
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:06 am

My head feels heavy. Hands raised ahead of me, right fist clenched, back straightened, I'm waiting for my opponent to move.
Cool down. Let the blood pump slower.

Without even looking at it, I hear the Gikongan swiftly slicing the air.
Too bad. I could have used a bit of jiujitsu. I grab it from the side before swallowing a pill.

The Mod Soul that took my place in the fake human body immediately starts shrieking and dancing around. The moment he notices Inoue-san's curves, it's over.
"Woa! Boobie-chan let me squeeze those for you!"

"Eh? Kon-san?" she exclaims.

"It's Ryousuke, Miss!" he replies as he runs towards the poor child. 
Thankfully, she has a heart of gold but her reflexes are stronger. A black fairy springs out of her hazelnut hair and slightly hits her pursuer on the forehead. He crumbles with a gurgle into the pile of garbage where I landed earlier.
"S...Sorry, Ryousuke-san! Tsubaki flew out by himself!"

Meanwhile, the Hollow, heavily stunned by the triangular shield Inoue-san had deployed, prepares for a massive jump on us.

"Satori, on the right!" I shout as I dash on our opponent's left side. She's absolutely right. We gotta clean this quickly. No need to restrain ourselves here.

As the Hollow tries to hit me with the two arms on his left, I jump from one limb to the other before reaching his head.
He opens his mouth in surprise as I catch one of his horns. The slick tongues quickly slash my torso with a burning feeling.
   Shit! Acid? Ugh...M...more scars for the ladies then, huh?
Enduring the pain, I clench my teeth and draw my sword from behind my waist, blade held under my forearm.
Now!
I smash his mask with the tip of my handle.
"Groove, Rizumu no Kabe!"

As I'm falling, while the blade of my wakizashi shortens, the handle grows till I break it in two.
When I land on the tar, the single blade has completely changed into a pair of kantôs, knives with a large short blade and a long hilt. 

{So then, Brother, are we ready to teach him how to follow the Code?}
You bet we are!
...Rizumu-Dono, that guy's got a sturdy face. He barely twitched when I punched it just now. I doubt I can take him down while he's at full power. Let's weaken him a bit before going for the head again.
{Sounds like a plan. Wield me like you do, Hiroshinji.}

I slide under the monster's huge upper body. Handling the knives with the blades facing down, I aim for his elbows, on the left again.
"Lesson 1: Shinzo Myaku!" (Heartbeat)
   Time seems like it freezes around me as I slowly hit the targeted junctions with each edge. A shining green circle appears on every point of impact as a deep sound resonates. I can hear the bones crack under the sonic blast.
The Hollow screams in a high-pitched voice as he collapses on his side.

{You've kept your beat going, Brother. I'm proud of you.}
Gotta honor my teacher, right?

Evading the body falling above me, I stand on the side before calling for my partner.
"Hanata, I leave the rest to you!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:27 am

I smile.

"Thanks Hiro, I'm gonna finish him !"

My Shikai won't be useful there, so I decided to not use it. Plus, the Hollow is nearly finished.
I join my hands in front of the monster and concentrate.

"Hadô number 33 ! Sôkatsui !"

A big blue ball finally comes out of my hands, and strikes the hollow's head with great violence. The monster doesn't have time to dodge or to realize what happened to him, still under the pain that Hiro's attack caused. He screams, his face smoking, his legs hitting and hitting the ground, attempting to escape the pain. I jump, ready to abbreviate his sufferings.
He doesn't look at me when I finally drive in his head with my sword.

A smothered cry, and it was over.

As the Hollow slowly disappeared, his mask broke, showing a face that was human a long time ago.
I look at him for a little moment, and put my sword back in its sheath.
Sorry, Kochikaze, but you'll  fight later.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 pm

I return to the ladies, the pair of kantôs back to their initial wakizashi form.

"Thanks for your help during this fight, Inoue-san. Without you, we could have been in a real pinch. I guess what they're telling in Soul Society was really true after all! An impressive power you've got there!" I say as I raise my thumbs up.

The student blushes and replies with multiple "Please, it was nothing, Yowaiseishin-san, Tsukihô-san!", before tidying her hair and inviting us to head for the school.

I wake poor Ryousuke-kun from his forced slumber and get him back into the Gikongan tube.
My clothes look pretty worn-out, but we have more important matters at hand.

"Please then, let's hurry for the first lecture at school!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Streets   Karakura Town - Streets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Streets
Page 1 of 1