Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Harem_10

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Empty
PostSubject: Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish !   Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 am

Hi everybody ! I'm Satori Tsukihô, and here is my introduction !

About my family:
Tsukihô is a minor nobility family, and I'm the niece of the family chief, Yorushi Tsukihô, also an officer in the 5th squad.

About me:
I was born on a Tuesday, November 11th, I'm Scorpio ! On a physical level, I'm not very tall, I have long and curly light blue hair, and wall eyes: one blue, one turquoise. (But I'm currently wearing sunglasses, style is style guys !) I have a light skin, and you won't know my measurements :p (Only Hiroshinji knows haha)
My Shini suit has no sleeves, and I'm 4th grade in the 9th Squad ! Also an active member of the redaction.

Anyway, I'm somenone very calm, never put under stress, always with a derisive smile that gives me this cool attitude I always have ;D
Well, to people, I look as overconfident and arrogant but in reality I'm nice and I have a lot of humor ! (Despite my first quality is being stylish)
I like peace and tranquility, that's the second reason  why I want to kick Quincies's asses (after saving my life and my friends' of course), but I never hold back in a battle, so pay attention! (And don't break my sunglasses, they're f*cking expensive)
I can be serious when needed to be, but I'm not the impulsive type, even if some details can make me angry (my friends and my sunglasses). To sum up, I am very cold-blooded,  yet, being human (well, shinigami), I can get angry :o Anyway, that's not the most important detail: remember that I'm cool ! Very Happy

Now, I think you want precisions about my story ? Well, there's not a lot to say ya know, even if I'm part of a minor noble family, I didn't have a very particular story... Hum ? What about the time I was at school ?
Ah, I always had excellent marks, I'm very skilled in Kidô as in sword art. My weak point ? Close-fighting. You can admire my speed, anyway o/

About my Zanpakutô:
You want to know more about Kochikaze ? In its normal form, it's a white katana, 1m35, very simple. Its guard has the form of a leaf ! When I'm releasing my Shikai, ("Whistle for your misleading air, Kochikaze !") my Zanpakutô has no more material form: it has become a blade made of air... Yeah, you can't see it ! But if you're observative, you'll be able to see silver brightness in the air when I'm fighting ! The ability of Kochikaze is to create gusts that will make you loose your balance ? Dull, you say ? Well, I'm not the attacking-enemies-by-their-back-is-deloyal type ya know, my power aim is to make the enemy fall then attack him when his defenses are low!
My Bankai's name is Eijiki no Nishikaze ! My sword becomes very big, yet extremely light and very sharp ! The sword have a blade wich is all white, with blue reflects, and have the form of an occidental sword. With it, I can create little tornados... Could be dangerous, right ? Releasing it, my Shini suit becomes purely white, my feet are naked (because I'm flying Very Happy ), and I remove my sunglasses !

To sum up my fighting abilities, let's say that at first view I'm not very powerful, but in reality I'm the strategist type, and my power can be really dangerous when it's supporting my friends ! And, as I said before, I'm skilled at Kidô and Shunpô !

Well, now you have a picture of me, Satori Tsukihô, one of the four of the lost team, the great super savior team, and the most stylish shinigami of all Soul Society Very Happy (Maybe the more arrogant too...).

Last edited by Satori Tsukihô on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish !   Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Well, that was very sexy dear.
Don't bother, what others said about you being arrogant was very misplaced.
There is no way I would have made the mistake of binding my fate to a woman who's selfish.

Forgive me but I have no remembrance of your curves. We'll have to sort this out in private.

Ah, I can only admit how bright you look with your noble dressing.
I hope that I can see you soon hanata ;D
Back to top Go down

Satori Tsukihô, cool and stylish !
Page 1 of 1