Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Spreading the Word Out Harem_10

Spreading the Word Out Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Spreading the Word Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Spreading the Word Out Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello there! Very Happy

It had been a while since I posed as Paperworker of the Dead and posted something here.

Woman be blessed, an alibi to do so was sent yersteday, by our very delicate and extremely wise Sis,
better known as...(dun dun duun!) Mayu-chanTa-dah!

She decided to take the family to higher grounds by putting our forum on TopRPSites.
However, as you can see by clicking on that link above, we desperately need a banner.
Gotta show'em what we're made of, by Rangiku's Sacred bosom!
Thus, we need brains. I know, we often sound like we're lacking those, but I trust everyone here to bring up ideas  Victory!

What I have to offer:
=> I think we need something global that could represent the spirit of this forum to its fullest. Showing we have both the collective fanfic and fanart, both games and manga reviews, as well as a lively chatbox. 
I have little hopes that we might ever achieve that in only one narrow banner though  Laughing

=> A picture is to me a must. Well I proposed the Bleach-boobed wallpaper to Mayu but she sounded pretty clearly against it  Sassy Man"I think it might give people the wrong idea about us" were the sweet words she muttered to my ears.
However (and as she herself counter-proposed) we might use one of our fanarts!  Yay! Sweet Green  the best choice being one showing the whole team. Good thing we're only five for now! Fufufuf...cough cough.
We still have some time, so I'm on my way to do another maybe mixing our selves both as Shinis and "humans". Of course and as always, you guys and ladies will be more than welcome if you have drawings to offer. We'll vote for what suits everyone's wishes the best. Democracy before all  Sir Knight

=> I thought maybe a catchy sentence could be nice? In addition to the title? Yet the title being already pretty catchy (we'll never thank you enough, Satori-chan) that second punchline might be useless. Your call.

=> Colors. I thought black+blue+white or black+blue+red could do but once again I'll be more than happy to hear your ideas! Very Happy 

That's all I have for now.

I hope you'll rush here and push out some mindblowing ideas.

Love and warm hugs,
Your devoted Hiroshinji-kun.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Whaa, it seems so great **o**
Sooo, for the drawing I'm gonna try, I'll be able to draw Ru and I've always wanted to o//
Huum for the sentence I think that the title is enough, because it's already pretty long ! And we need something short, that everybody, even the pressed ones ! 
I'm okay with the colors, but I think that white + red + blue could be cool too, it'll reminds of Bleach colors ! I'm in holidays in one week, I think I could try to relook our forum to make it prettier Very Happy I'd like to make some pictures more little, some are too big, and to change the colors to make them like Bleach's logo's one, do you think that's a good idea ?

Aaw, what would we do without you, you're really a good forum administator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Okay about the title only then.

...Jeez I was so busy today I totally forgot my promise about drawing stuff Smash 
Hmm I proposed black because our forum is in dark grey... I think colors need a real discussion with everyone.

Holà let's discuss the relooking altogether OK? I don't want to have a heart attack after coming here some days from now  Terrorified
Which ones of my wonderful animated pictures do you wish to butcher? Razz

Yet you're right, a relooking couldn't hurt.

Aww you're so sweet! No need to praise me I'm not that awesome...right? Angel
Though our emojis are definitely so much better than the ones on other forums mwahahaha! 
Nothing can beat our Family!  Perfect Family
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:29 am

Yeah yeah, we'll wait everyobdy to decide for the relooking of our forum ! It's true that black is ou forum's color, but personnaly I've always wanted to change it XDD But let's wait Ru, Mayu and Kageshi's opinion for this, I don't want them to have a heart attack neither XDD

Well, not your animated icons but more the pictures on forum topics, I think those are pretty huge... But that's not a big problem XD

Yeah, super great savior team o//  Ta-dah!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Oh, OK I see about the big pictures, I like the fact that they're big it lets the different section really have an impact. I never really liked the usual type of forums where all the sections are one upon another with barely 3 lines of intro for each. A pic gives an atmosphere  Yoshi!
About the size... the bigger the better  Banana Joy

Hm same thing about grey instead of white I found it original without being too odd. Plus Bleach has a dark side, right?
Makes me think we need a Darth Vador emoji! Be right back  Gravity

...and...here: Spreading the Word Out Darth_11

and there! Spreading the Word Out Empire10

Here's your beloved Admin for you  Bang Girl
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:04 am

XDDDD Excellent !

Well, pictures are cool like this if you like them ! For the grey, yeah it give an original look (Dark Bleach o/) But I think white or light grey could be more dynamic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:57 pm

Hmm... I like the black, blue, and red combination the best. I'm still at a loss as to what picture we should use. . . 
I wouldn't be against a little slogan or something to go with our title but the Title alone speaks volumes. Wink If I (or anyone else for that matter) comes up with something I'll post again. 

Hiro really is a wonderful admin Very Happy Don't know what we'd do without him. 

As for the new design of the forum, I like the dark grey look it has now. I think the pictures could be altered. The navigation menu pictures should be more uniformed and could be made so that people understand what they are easier. Otherwise, I like how the forum is. 

It would be awesome if we could actually see what Satori is talking about though. Anyway we can save our current format and see what it would look like the changes you mentioned?

As for me... I'm going to see if I can do more PR work tonight. Be sure to vote for us on the link in Hiro's message; the more votes we get the higher up on the list we get. Wink You can vote once each day and the scores reset each month. 

Oh cool~ so you'll be on summer vacation in a week then?  Victory!

Unfortunately for me, because I'm an overachiever and want to graduate faster, on Monday my first summer class begins.  Smash At least it's only one class so I should still have some spare time and my other class doesn't start until July which is after this one ends. Razz 

*cough cough* But I'm getting off topic  Cold Sweat

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Sun May 31, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:45 pm

Hum, okay, if you all prefer the dark grey and the black, red and blue combinaison let's go for it o//

Yeah, I agree with you about the navigation menu, I think it's easy for us, because we are used to our forum, but for newcomers, it could be a bit difficult. But I like the way Hiro have dimensionned (don't know if that verb actually exist but I'm too lazy to go and check) the pictures, it give a kind of symetry, it's stylish Very Happy

Yup, in a week and two days ~Okay, I understand, be sure to not doing too much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:08 am

Hoshino Mayu wrote:
*cough cough* But I'm getting off topic  Cold Sweat
That you do. I know we didn't write a post with internal forum rules but getting off topic is strictly forbidden!
You should absolutely never do that awful thing again!   Whip
Kidding Fufufufu I hope you'll be able to keep up with what we do here in spite of going back to work. All hail procrastination right? Razz Oh by the way, I'll be working full-time from the 29th of June till the 16th of July. I'll still be there in the evening to cater for the baby of course.

Satori Tsukihô wrote:
Hum, okay, if you all prefer the dark grey and the black, red and blue combinaison let's go for it o//
Don't drop your idea right away dear. As Nee-San suggested we can always save the current skin and let you try it out. Moreover we still have no clue about Ru and Tsu's opinions. Thus you have every piece in hands to set up something else.
If you have questions about the Admin Panel (ACP for short), you can always come to me  Hug

Satori Tsukihô wrote:
Yeah, I agree with you about the navigation menu, I think it's easy for us, because we are used to our forum, but for newcomers, it could be a bit difficult. But I like the way Hiro have dimensionned (don't know if that verb actually exist but I'm too lazy to go and check) the pictures, it give a kind of symetry, it's stylish
Hm I wanted something that doesn't look too strict and all-the-same-shape, but I'll admit that I didn't know Resizers existed at that time Laughing So I'll be on deck for shaping it the way you want it. It might indeed be difficult for newcomers since there are only pics, but I didn't really want to add text there Neutral

I'll reshape the "Home-shrine" for now. Before heading for bed lol. Duty first, right Hiro-Sugoi-kun?  Rolling Eyes

Hoshino Mayu wrote:
Be sure to vote for us on the link in Hiro's message; the more votes we get the higher up on the list we get. Spreading the Word Out Icon_wink You can vote once each day and the scores reset each month. 
You mean we'd vote for our own forum, and even do that every day? 
That's cheating Razz Sorry but I won't participate to that. I have to suggest a banner anyway haha. I'll send y'all sketching, kay? So that we can discuss it.
I'm planning on a shot of the whole crew with the following settings: side by side, shot focused on the upper body and head, and one half is representing the Shinigami side with Zanpakutô, the other half is the "Human" side, doing everyday chores/activity.
Example: 
The right half for me will be in Gotei uniform with right hand handling one of the kantôs / the left side will picture toothbrushing, with lots of foam involved.
 Which is why I'd like to know which daily task you'd like to be drawn doing.

Hoshino Mayu wrote:
Hiro really is a wonderful admin Spreading the Word Out Icon_biggrin Don't know what we'd do without him. 
Haha seriously? You would be lost?
Come on at least without me you wouldn't get so much breasts overload... Gravity  nor stupid giant emojis than hardly fit into the Chatbox Hulk2  Fail 

So then, the ACP is calling for me  Banana Dance!
Take care all of you. 

P.S. Mayu could you pay for your clothes in the Story Section? I ended my last story post with "Ladies first" so I couldn't bare being rude to you and breaking my one-and-only word.

P.P.S. Ah great, the quote button works well now! 
I happily advise everyone else to use it to make things easier to follow Very Happy

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 am

Hiro wrote:
I hope you'll be able to keep up with what we do here in spite of going back to work. All hail procrastination right?

Yep. Class started today unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get enough hours at my job this summer. If not I'll probably have to get a 2nd job for the summer. So We'll see.
Oh I'm trying to stay away from procrastination this summer Wink 
Hiro wrote:
Quote :
Don't drop your idea right away dear. As Nee-San suggested we can always save the current skin and let you try it out. 

Yeah Satori I would be willing to see what you are imagining too. Heck I might change my mind once I see it Wink

Hiro wrote:
You mean we'd vote for our own forum, and even do that every day? That's cheating Spreading the Word Out Icon_razz Sorry but I won't participate to that.

Hey it's not cheating Hiro!! Even the website tells you to do that! It said to make an announcement for your members to vote and that each member could vote once a day that way we are higher up on the list. Well if you don't want to that's fine though. At least we are on the list Razz I probably will only vote on it occasionally. Oh and I also found 2 other websites that we can advertise on so once we get the banner thing I'll make a post on both of those as well. Wink 
Hiro wrote:
. . .which daily task you'd like to be drawn doing.

Hmm... As for everyday things... outside of Tai Chi... you could draw Mayu cooking or listening to music or both haha. She can cook you know Wink 
Hiro wrote:
You would be lost? Come on at least without me you wouldn't get so much breasts overload...

Of course I'd be lost! What would I do without the boob emojis?! They are SO important! 

Hiro wrote:
Mayu could you pay for your clothes in the Story Section?

Yes, I COULD pay for my clothes. Razz . . . And I will tonight (by the time you read this it should be up). I had already planned to get caught up on here tonight. Sorry I've been having issues in real life to take care of  Cold Sweat Then class started today so I wasn't able to post until tonight. I will try to keep up with my posts. (I'm going to be doing a LOT of writing this summer lol) 
On top of my English class (Eww), scholarships (planning on entering a bunch of those), and my posts for the forum's story, I'm planning on writing anime and manga reviews for the forum~ I created a list already that I plan to write on Razz So look forward to that. (Although that will be far in my priority list of course). Then if you count my work... even more writing. . . Yay~  Cold Sweat Well I guess it'll just improve my writing Razz 

Oh and here's another idea I have for the forum. You think we should put a Shoutbox on the forum? That way people visiting and leave a message or something so that they can ask questions or something so they can feel more comfortable about joining?
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Don't drop your idea right away dear. As Nee-San suggested we can always save the current skin and let you try it out. Moreover we still have no clue about Ru and Tsu's opinions. Thus you have every piece in hands to set up something else.

Aw, that's so nice ~Well, I'll try then ! Thanks for the ACP, but I'm going to manage it alone, I'll soon have plenty of time to do it o/

[size=12]You would be lost? Come on at least without me you wouldn't get so much breasts overload...[/size]

Ooh yeah, we could do nothing without you *^* Really, when I talked about the idea of doing a forum, I was thinking that I was going to do all the administator thing because I didn't know if I was the only one wo have ever done a RP forum... But I was wrong, there's no need to have experience to be a great admin Very Happy  Satori  But... HEY I JUST SEE HW YOU CALLED THAT SMILEY, ARE YOU SERIOUS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[size=12]Oh and here's another idea I have for the forum. You think we should put a Shoutbox on the forum? That way people visiting and leave a message or something so that they can ask questions or something so they can feel more comfortable about joining?[/size]
That's a good idea ! I think it could be good for peoples who don't really know what forum RP is. Personnaly, the first time I've been on a forum Rp, I absolutely didn't know what to do, how to play... So I drop very quick. I think a shoutbox could be cool !

So, about the banner, I have time to draw but I'm reaaally lazy so please forgive me >o<
Aw, I also have to draw yaoi... But well, it isn't the topic
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Hm Mayu sounds like you'll be busy again Rolling Eyes it's alright we can take out time that's what a family is for. Understanding.

...er a shouting box? Like a popup window where we could barge into the Guest's lives? YASSS adopted! 
I'll see what I can do  Victory!

Hoshino Mayu wrote:
What would I do without the boob emojis?! They are SO important! 
Oh dear this comes from the heart lol. By the way I reached ep 10 of Hataraku Maou-sama and I am very certain that the ecchi is strong in this one. Thanks again for letting me discover it  Banana Joy

Looking forward to both your manga/anime reviews and yaoi pics.
Don't worry about slightly going off the road anyway I'm so happy this section is eventually getting replies Razz We can overlook the spills of milk beside the mug right?
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:50 am

Ok good so we are all in favor of a shoutbox! lol It'll be nice for our guests to leave messages (comments and concerns) and for the 5 of us to be able to respond to them. Banzai!  
Just another way to lovingly drag them back to the forum and convenience them to join. Kidnapping muahahahaa!

Ok enough being weird Mayu, the guests can see this you know?  Cold Sweat
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Beloved dudettes & dudes,
Sadly, the Internet Connection, holy bond that allows me to share and develop this forum with you, has been severely hit for the last 3 days. Even now, I am not able to use my own (and oh how manly) computer. Punchy Comp
Nevertheless, I am back somehow and as always there are good and bad news to bring.

Bad news are: 
1. I can't manage the Shoutbox. Seems like I added the right code in the Admin Panel, yet it doesn't appear here. Fail 
 Of course, not giving up being part of my ironclad creed, I'll go back to it as soon as that Mighty Connection minds coming back home.

2. This is much less meaningful since no real connection with The Asses, but given this Internet agony I couldn't catch up with neither GW2 nor getting the keys right in Tera. Let's hope this delay won't mean another days-long update. Lemme Talk Dammit And that I won't get too trashed behind you Marshall and you Clonee-san.

Good news is, I used this un-connected time to get the sketches for the banner ready! Bang Girl
Here they are:
Spreading the Word Out Banner10
Side up, Shinigamis and summary of our forum topics;

Spreading the Word Out Banner11
Side down, daily chores.

I decided to use the card theme (yeah the ugly rectangles are cards, it's a sketching don't go too hard on me OK) because we're roleplaying, plus they allowed me to draw two-faced characters. As showed, they won't always be on the same line in order to insert lines telling what our forum is about.
About daily chores, since the lack of Internet connection I chose them for most of the cast, so if Ru you want to appear doing anything different from listening to music, tell me. Same goes for Satori-chan (and your overcutesy-cute kiss on the forehead Blush Wink) and the camera, or Tsu and your book.
Don't hesitate to tell what you'd like for Shini poses either I wanna draw what suits you best.
Please notice the little marks I've chosen for each of you on the corners of the cards and tell me what you want.
Here I draw the Circles of Hell for Ru, flowers for Mayu, wind waves for Satori and a black drop for Tsu. Your call if you want something else send me a little drawing either here or in a PM.

P. S. Indeed Hiro is not appearing due to a lack of room for a 5th character on my piece of rough paper. Let's not sweat it.

P.P.S. Once again, this is only one proposal amongst yours. Submit your ideas to the family as well Very Happy Perfect Family
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Wha, so cool Very Happy Uh, that's too bad you don't appear on the banner, really >.< But I love the way you draw Tsu under his human form, his expression like : "Wha ?!" 
And Mayu looks so sexy *^* And Ru is badass, as always XDD I like the way you draw me too, I look so fucking stylish *^* 

It could be cool if you'd try to add yourself, what would be a banner without the best admin ever on it ? D: 
Wind waves are cool for me o/
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Haha, I love your art Hiro' ! I'm like: "What the hell is happening here ?".. 
That's so fun !
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:32 pm

I love the banner Hiro! I especially like how you drew Tsurai! haha But I wish that there was some room for you on there!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Thank you for your kind remarks Fufufufu Only need Ru to come over and I'll get the shiz rollin. 
And then you'll get to see me haha Razz Even though I don't really know what activity I could do yet...
Ah wait what am I saying I've voted for toothbrushing already!

I am happy if you're OK with it  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:41 am

I'm okay \o/

Toothbrushing ? Aaaw Hiro so sexy <3
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:47 pm

An admin's work can be very painful.
So while I'm waiting for Ru's answer on her design for the banner, I took on myself to...
Remake the background!!!  Sir Knight
Spreading the Word Out Backgr10

How do you find it now?  Very Happy

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Last Chapter OMG... Hiro.... I'm dying! XD T-that new background. . .  Laughing I wasn't expecting that when I logged in today.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:01 am

Hahaha the mission was a sucess then!  Ta-dah!
To be honest, I messed up with it some days ago when I showed how I managed the forum looks to a friend,
and as I saw it got pushed on a side and stretched I was like "noooo! Come on!".
Remember? The background was the first thing I did on here and it took me like 3 days staying up till 4am to get it right  Calm Down Buddy

This afternoon after trying out ten different setups with the old one which all failed  Fail except the last one Yay! Sweet Green once I got the nice setup, I decided to change the whole thing.
First, getting rid of Omaeda's ugly and unnecessary face and give Matsumoto some credit in exchange,
Second, trying to get the pics to be bigger while still showing text,
Third, finding more appealing sentences that will get people to laugh thus staying on here a bit longer Kidnapping Maybe they'll registrate hehehe!
At last, adding the "nervous triangular symbol" on dear Soi Fon's bob haircut. Cause she deserves to wear such crown.
...yes dear guest, I, Hiro-kun your devoted gentleknight admin, admire warrior-ish women. All hell with wanna-look-cute-outside-but-bitchy-inside females. Bring me a girl with claws that shows what she's got straight on and doesn't whine about herself every other minute. I'll be delighted.
Works with men too, don't be shy boys.

Sorry for good old Uncle Kuchiki showing there twice but I had to keep the one below because it was the mark for the setup, and I knew you wouldn't care since on the forum it doesn't show his face only the text  Angel Ended up adding his noble face on top as well cause it was way better than poor Iba-san shouting we were "short on shinis".

So well after this intermission back to work, I'd love for Ru to drop by and give me some opinion and wishes about her looks on the banner, y'know?
I won't do anything without her consent. 
Ah also Tsu, don't hesitate to add some more to the school parts like your alter-ego hearing students talking about our venue and such. Shit will hit the fan before long:
on Satori's side as well as on mine, some little talk with Inoue-chan (like one sweet post from Satori then I'll close the little chapter we'll go to school with Inoue)
on Mayu and Ru's paperwork will end quickly as well so...
you'll EVENTUALLY get to talk to us in the story section!  Empire Dances Back

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:30 am

Oh you showed the forum to one of your friends? Very Happy Haha We all appreciate your hard work Wink 
Ehh... Don't worry I'll drag her here some how and get her to give her opinion  Kidnapping

Yep! Very Soon We'll be FINALLY getting to talk with Tsu in the story Wink I reply still...  Cold Sweat 
I'll try to get that done sometime tonight after I get back home and complete my essay for English class. Should be finished in a reply or two.  Victory! So get ready Tsu! We're comin'!
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:05 am

Haha, thanks for bringing this to my attention Mayu. Anyway nice job on the banner Hiro. I definitely like it and the whole card theme is very creative of you. Also like my symbol the circles of hell and all ,I was confused of what they were at first but yeah very nice.

Totally gets my seal of approval Hiro.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 am

S...S...Slangpai I got your Mighty Seal?!  Shocked
Hell yeah haha!

Alright you just watch I'll bring it to y'all in no time!  Black Lagoon Revy

Edit...one week and many discussions later, we have this:

Spreading the Word Out Raw_ba26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word Out   Spreading the Word Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: