Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Soul Society - Pub Harem_10

Soul Society - Pub Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Soul Society - Pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Also Known As : KON's admirer
Squad : No way I'd join the 12th Squad
Location : Supporting the bar with all my might at the pub, where else?
Humor : Lemme post dammit!
Job/hobbies : Stalking Byakuya-sama
Favorite Food : Boiled rice
Comments : Don't get fooled by a book's cover. I am way younger than I look, and I am a lady.
Birthday : 1997-07-15

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Here, a lot of shinigamis gather to eat (...and mostly to drink). Usually, you can see Matsumoto, Kira, Hisagi and Kyôraku around that corner on the left there. Pay attention, this place is full of drunks...

Soul Society - Pub Pub10
Back to top Go down
https://greatsupersaviorteam.rpg-board.net
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:05 pm

See: 4th Squad.

"Hey, haven't you see my husband around here?"

It is a question quickly asked, but slowly enough to make me loose the track of Hiro. I haven't seen Mayu either. The bartender looks around him then replies:
"Nope. Do you want something to drink ?"

I can hear some laughters and screams in the little pub, that make me know that Matsumoto and some of her drunk friends are here.

"No, thanks, give me something to eat, please."

Hiro should have noticed that I wasn't home, I think he's going to eat here. I just have to wait for him... And find Mayu quickly. I have something important to tell her. It's not the deal of our Squad, but I think she'll be glad to know.
Well. Glad is not the good word for something like that...
Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:24 pm

See: 11th Squad

Shit.
Shit.
Shit shit shit shit shit...

I am way too late to remain into the politeness zone.
I rush to the crowded tiny pub that provides sake for most of the Gotei 13. Trust me that's an awful lot of alcohol.

"Hi there, sweethearts! Tetsuo, pour me the usual."

Ignoring my neighbor akwardly glancing at my cup of "spicy red tea" (tea with boiled red peppers, specially served here since I fixed the door 2 months ago), I turn my back at the bar and scan the crowd.
Looking everywhere, I wish to spot Mayu sitting at a table.
Come on, Nee-san, where are you hiding?

Then, I happen to notice my beloved in a corner, sitting on a sofa.
"Oï, Hanata! What have you been up to? I haven't seen you for almost a whole day!"

Ah. Something is definitely wrong with her look. That's the look she has when she discovers I have burnt dinner after cooking by myself.
What on Heaven has happened?

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Aaah, how could I say that to her ? Mayu isn't the impulsive type, right...? Well, I don't think she is.
...Or maybe yes.
I sigh, and decide to think about it later. I don't like being put under stress.

Suddenly, I hear Hiro's voice. I raise my head, and see him in front of the bar. I smile, and join him.
"Sorry Hiro, I've been called for some chores before I could join you..."

I read kind of a worry gleam in his eyes. Hiro has always seen through mine, and now, I'm unable to hide him that I have discovered something really interesting...

"...Have you seen Mayu ?"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:13 am

I didn't expect that.

"Ha? So you haven't heard of her lovely curves in a while either?
I think it's weird, we planned to have lunch together, and she's never been late in her life like.
Poor Nee-san! I hope she hasn't been on filling paperwork..."

Or worse.

"Oï, you better cheer her up when she returns, right, Hanata-chan?"

I set up a smiling face even though keeping my usual serious look. The result must be terrible. It's not like I am bad at comforting people, but with her I'm overpowered. I know Satori-chan, she doesn't do well when she's under steam, I've known that for almost a year now. Yet, she's surely already got the feeling that even I didn't feel right. I'm not helping much there...Dammit.

"Let's order a plate for her so that she won't wait after she's arrived. What do you think would please her? I don't want to bet on anything myself, you know my... er, well...original tastes honey."
Hiroshinji, are you making a fool of yourself? How despicable!
Well, if only that could be enough to clean that darkened sky of her heart for a while...I'd be the happiest man in Soul Society.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:05 pm

The smiling face of Hiro makes me laugh other that he could expected. He's so kind, and funny by the way. And it's a shame that nearly nobody knows that.
"You're right. But Mayu is a bit... well, we can't predict what she's gonna do. I just hope she'll come here."

A plate ? Aw, I don't know Mayu's guts very much, at the beginnig our relationship was a bit complicated (well, she's  still calling me "Noble brat", but it's more affective than anything) and we haven't talked so much.
That's too bad, she's so cute.

"Well... I have to admit that your opinion will be more usefull than mine. Just... don't order something weird."

I still remember the time he has married some weird thing with another weird thing.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Damn, maybe it was no use worrying, I made her laugh, we're good there.

"Are you sure about me ordering something?"
Don't you dare yelling at me afterwards! OK, I guess I'll pick something classic. 

I wave at the bartender who's pouring sake to Ikkaku on the left side of the desk.
"Oï, Testuo, I'll gladly have you cook your best fried noodles with bean sprouts, chive, honey, caramel pork and fried shrimps.
And get three extra plates of shrimps for me please."

Our last hope is that she comes before dawn. Before the plate gets cold, and her fate, unknown. For there is nothing worse than eating what was meant to be enjoyed hot, at a heat that's not.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 pm

Wait, noodles with what ? I sigh with a facepalm, but don't comment. I'll never trust him anymore to order anything to eat, but now, I'll just admit that I've done a error. I have pity for Mayu.

I cross my arms and wait for my plate.
"Is everything alright in your Squad, Hiro' ?"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Did I do something wrong again? It can't be the extra plates of shrimps. Hanata-chan never scolds me about eating too much, since I never put on weight. It's all thanks to hard work and hours of training, bathed in the morning dew. 
Well, I'll let that pouting face she does slip this time.

I raise my head out of my bowls of shrimps.
"Huh? The Squad? Well, I had a little chat with Vice-Cap' Iba, and he asked me to go check some stuff. In the World of the Living I mean. Something about joining a small team from different Squads, as a close-combat backup, for a scouting mission... Damn, I can't remember the name of the town very well... Since I'm usually assigned around Sendaï up North and all..." 

I didn't ask for enough details. I can be so dense. Am I becoming dull or something? Good thing I'm sent back to through the Senkaïmon again. It should sharpen me fast enough.

"But hey, don't you worry about me. I'll be a shield for everyone, ruin my clothes while fighting, end up almost naked and scare the Hollows or whatever it will be this time by showing them my shining muscles. I'll be right back dear. As I always do." I add while drowning a shellfish into a bowl of honey. 
Ah, nothing beats honey when it comes to seafood.

I try in vain efforts to discretely suck honey and oil from my fingers. I then look at her again. 
"Want me to bring back something? Like, for our home? What about a new set of cushions? Hm? Oh, we need new lightbulbs... And a winter jacket to replace your old one! The snow will be coming soon, I wouldn't like to have to cater for you when you get a cold, y'know?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 pm

I smile to his propositions, but they are kind of wrinkled ones. 
"Don't worry about that, for now I'm okay. Anyways..." I sigh. 

If I had known my husband would be involved in this...

"Well, About that mission... I know a bit more than you do. To admit, I'm in too. Did I tell you that I had something to say to Mayu ?"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 am

Ugh. My delicate propositions of presents didn't seem to reach anywhere but far into the abyss. 
Too bad for you! I'll get stuff for ME, like a new astonishing set of Pearl drums, a new stereo system, and hundreds of CDs of metal, punk, and Nightcore remixes. How's that?! No one, not even you, will stand again before that sudden attack of awesome heavy beats. Here. You. Go!

As I hear that she'll be sent with me, I am so confused that I eat a whole prawn without picking off the head. I almost choke myself, food is flying everywhere.

What the hell? No way I can work with her! We always keep jumping off to rescue each other for petty reasons and breaking the formation! Not to mention the arguments...

I sit back on my chair, staring at her. That last question surprised me even more. 
"...No you didn't. What's this all about? What do you know so far, Satori-chan?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

I predicted Hiro' surprise, but not the flying food. I dodge at the last moment. Well, I agree with him, in a way. How could I fight, thinking that my husband is behind -or in front- of me ? Anyway, things are like they are.

"Well... It's not a simple mission like others. Like you said, it's a scouting mission. To see if the rumor that a Vasto Lorde has arrived in the Real World is true."

I was atonished when Hisagi fuku-taichô told me the reason of this mission. After all that story with Aizen, no one was able to imagine that we could face Vasto Lorde again. They are the strongest type of Hollow, dangerous enough to put a captain into difficulty. The mission was to check the position, the appearance of the Hollow, before the preparation of a special team able to beat that monster. I'm not afraid. Orders are orders, and if the orders are to be silent and to do nothing, I'll obey.
But the thinking that that crap could kill humans in front of our eyes is horrible. And I know it'll be for Hiro' too. I don't know how things will evolve, and I don't want to think about that.
Well, at least, not alone. That's the reason why I'm talking about this with Hiro'. 
The reason why I want to tell Mayu is different.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:47 pm

"What? A Vast     
I stop myself from talking immediatly. If everyone here knows that a threat that serious is back again, panick will spread. Even I feel ice-cold just by hearing that title.

I lower my voice, almost whispering over the table.
"How many of us are sent? I was told only Graders would join. We both can go Bankaï, but they are far from mastered. Our reiatsu is lightyears away from that even of a Lieutenant. 
I can only fight for a handful of minutes with my condition, and even if giving it all I've got, I'll get crushed in the blink of an eye. You know what happens when I drop my handles, right? I won't be able to protect any of them. I'll end up dead
And even though you're stronger than me, your powers are mostly for backup. What do you think we can do out there? I am willing to protect Seretei, that's why I belong to the 7th Squad. But there is no way I'll ever risk my comrades' lives simply because the higher-ups underestimated a threat."

I've turned crimson and my eyes are flashing. 
What are they thinking, dammit! Do they not care for their own soldiers?
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 pm

"Like I said, it's a scouting mission. We don't have to battle... Well, we must not fight. It's an order. For our security... And you're right. None of us is able to kill a Vasto Lorde."

Sigh.

"I'm a bit worried about this, just like you. I think the Gotei wants to know if that rumor is true, and who's this Vasto Lorde. I think two others person will come, we don't have to be a lot, it's better if we are discreet"

I understand Hiro's worried. But, like I said, I'm not afraid... because we don't have to fight it. I don't trust my powers enough to kill an enemy like that. But I trust myself to stay silent and discreet. That's the reason why I'm not afraid.
Only worried.
Well.
Very worried. For Hiro' and the others.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:16 pm

"Oh, OK. Well, it sure seems wiser than I thought. How could I doubt of Genryuusaï-dono's righteousness? But, come on! By the Soul King's trunk, why don't they just send the Caps to clean it up in one go? You know I'm a disaster at hiding my reiatsu, besides I keep coughing every ten minutes or so...It's like they don't know who they're sending..."

It still sounds a bit tricky. Am I that useless to Captain Komamura that he'd send me on a weird mission like that? I mean, I know people from the Squad often say I'd better stay at the 4th Squad place, but since I don't have healing powers, that wouldn't make any sense... Or maybe it's just about my Zanpakutô powers?
Tch. Those powers. What a joke. 
Thanks to them I must look like a stupid wall of vanguard meat. 

{Ain't that right, Rizumu no Kabe? Why did you give me Bankaï in the first place?
It ain't matured at all, come on.
The last time we fought together, it was ridiculous! I wanted to finish that Hollow as fast as possible, went Bankaï without knowing what he'd do, and just let go of those damn blades when he slashed my arms with surprise darts... And you immediatly scolded me by giving all the damage back. You scornful Spirit Lord of the Drummer's Code. My arms still feel like they're made of tea biscuits since that time...thanks a lot for giving me a power that nice to handle.}

Ha, at least, I can be a lasting wall of juicy, angry meat. Ain't no one who's gonna scratch my teammates. At least not till I hit the floor. Grrrr.

I look at my beloved wife. I know she's not scared.
Hey, I wouldn't have chosen her if she weren't!
Just kidding. I love delicate women too.

"Nah, if you're ready to go for it, I'll follow. I'll figure something out to increase my stealth skills before we head for the World of the Living. I have a good friend at the 2nd Squad, she'll lend me a hand. I promise I won't get pissed nor jump at that villain's face. 
What about Nee-san? Why are you looking for her so hard?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 am

Hiro' seems to be pissed off. For sure, it is a dangerous mission, but it seems that the 1st Squad Head Captain has his reasons.
Well. Aren't we just some soldiers, after all ? Even if we have our Bankai, something rare for simple soldiers, it's not enough. Recently, a lot of shinigamis have their Bankai.
I laugh.

"You're right, but I think we'll have to go to Urahara's shop to take Gigai, maybe we'll have something to hide our reiatsu. "

To his question, I know I couldn't hide it from him.

"Well... if the rumor is real, I mean, if a Vasto Lorde really is there, there are chances for him to be the one who escaped from Soul Society's nets, a long time ago. I mean, THAT Vasto Lorde who has made Mayu's former Captain, I don't remember his name, disappear. It's just a suppostion, and these chances are very low, but... I have the feeling that this Vasto Lorde, if he exists, could be that one. Finally, we have two objectives: check if the rumor is real, and if it is, check if the Vasto Lorde is really the one we think."
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:35 pm

I pour myself an icy beverage from the table on my left to clear my mind and cool things down.
I'm a bit of the hot type.

"Oh."

I can't help but feel like I shouldn't put my nose into that story. Looking like a mammoth crashing at a miniatures exposition.
Despite knowing she had a hard time, because I have only been in Soul Society for around 20 years I never thought it was my place to judge anything about this. I can't just go on and talk to her about stuff I don't know a crum about. And that could hurt her deeply. 
Yet, I really like Mayu-chan, and I hope she feels the same way... I came straight at her without accounting for the gossip, and I guess that might have been what made her turn to me more. I ain't called Hiroshinji (the two true tolerant ones) for nothing. I have to do my very best to help her.
I lean even closer to my dear wife. Our noses are almost touching. Ah, those eyes...
Hiroshinji, back to work, right now.
Knitting my eyebrows more than ever, I mutter again.

"I don't know, Hon'.  If we feed Nee-san's hopes with this...What if the mission ends as a failure and this bad guy isn't the droids we're looking for? Aren't you afraid that she'd get worse? I wanna help too, but I think we should only tell her the good news, is good news there is. As we get back."

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:42 am

See: 10th Squad, where for me it all started. 

I walk into the busy pub and my eyes nervously dart around the crowd to find Hiro-kun and Satori-Chan, as I am sure they’d be together.

“Oh man. . . I’m so late! I hope they didn’t give up on me and decided to leave first . . . Aha!” 
I spot the two across the way at the back of room.

...They look like they are upset about something... I wonder what they are discussing. I know it’s wrong to do but... I’m REALLY curious! It doesn’t seem like they have noticed that I’m here yet... It must be a pretty deep conversation. I’ll just think of this as practice since I’m a bit rusty on my skills nowadays. Besides maybe I can fix their problem before I leave.  I begin to hide my reiatsu. One of my special skills that I had to develop to better complement my zanpakuto’s shikai and bankai skills. I can make my reiatsu nearly undetectable or similar to another’s reiatsu at will (although it takes a bit of concentration to do so.) I mean what’s the point in trying to spy or play mind games with my enemy if my reiatsu is sticking out like a sore thumb?

I slowly walk up to a close enough distance not to gain attention but to barely make out the noble brat’s words.  
“. . . if a Vasto Lorde really is there. . .”

What’s this about a Vasto Lorde? In the real world? Those idiots! Why are they talking about such things in a public place? Are they trying to start a panic? 
I strain my ears to hear more.
“. . . I mean, THAT Vasto Lorde who has made Mayu's former Captain, I don't remember his name, disappear.”

Wh…what? I am shocked at what I just heared… I wasn’t expecting this at all… My heart drops. I feel like I am hit in the stomach. Breathless, I listen for more.
“It's just a suppostion, and these chances are very low, but... I have the feeling that this Vasto Lorde, if he exists, could be that one.”

My initial shock quickly turns to fury. What is this? That monster is back? Not only that but once they had word of this they didn’t inform me?! How could Captain Yamamoto do this to me?! Surely he knows of this! He knows how important this is to me! Heck I begged him years ago to allow me to search for my captain and to hunt down that Vasto Lorde but he didn’t permit it!
The anger and frustration begin to bring tears to my eyes as I begin to shake with anger, my fists clenched. Then I remember the sweets in one of my hands. I slowly walk away from the conversation I have overheard. If I had stayed there much longer I would’ve blown my cover. I don’t want them to know that I overheard that. I set the sweets down on a nearby table.

Slap. I slap my cheeks. “Get yourself together Mayu” I say to myself. Taking a deep breath I put on my best happy face, pick up the sweets, and slowly walk back to them. I set the sweets down quietly on a nearby table and snuck up behind the couple. I wait a few seconds after Hiro finished speaking before making my move.  

Letting out a short mischievous laugh, I roughly tousle their hair as I grin. 

“Hey ya brats! Whatcha lookin’ so down for? Did ya miss me that much?”
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 am

I have spotted a reiatsu that I know very well getting closer and closer for around 5 minutes.
Hey, that's surprising...
Why would Matsumoto suddenly show interest in us? Is it about a threeso...

A soft, delicate hand gently swims through my short hair. That's a softness I would recognize miles away, even through the most crowded crowd. Miles away, I'm telling you! That's all thanks to our strong bond.

"Aha! Neee-Saaaaan<3<3<3<3!"
I immediatly jump backwards to face Mayu-chan and hug her with all the strength in my heart. Ah, that valley. What a woman.

"We were damn worried about you! What kept you so late! Come on, have a seat! We even ordered something for..."
I look at the table. All the plates and bowls are empty. Wait, how the Hell did her plate end up empty as well? I look suspiciously at Satori-chan. 
Could it be her deed? Nah, no way, she wouldn't have dared touching my hot Nee-San's food. 
So, does that mean that I am the one who ate her meal?

I correct myself in the blink of an eye, for I am known for my speech skills.
"...For all of us, but since you were getting late I ended up worrying so much that I ate everything".

Good job, Hiroshinji. That's what you stand for. Stay honest, no harm done, exept to your wallet.

I stand on my tiptoes and look up for the bartender.
"Tetsuuuoooo! That lovely lady will order something! Bill's on me!"

Then I set my gaze back on the goddess who's just joined us. Well, we all are gods here, but I understand myself. Aphrodite is in the place.
"Feel free to order anything you'd like!"

I turn over to my wife and give her a discreet thumbs-up along with my best "this-situation-is-under-control, babe" face. See? She'll be satisfied that way since I'm not the one picking the menu this time!

Well, she crashed in at the worst moment but we'll sort things out. Will Satori-chan reveal our true goal?

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 pm

I look at the empty bowls, sigh, but say nothing. Mayu is there, that's what's important.
"Heeey Mayu-chan !"

Hiro' raises his thumb, and I smile. What should I do ? Tell Mayu, and disappoint her if the rumor isn't true, or not tell her, and make her very mad if the rumor is true ?
Aah, in both cases she'll kill me. Crap.
I close my eyes to think. And suddenly have an idea.

"Oh, Mayu, Hiro' and I are going to go for a scouting mission in the Real World, about a rumor on a powerful hollow in Karakura. Why don't you ask Captain Hitsugaya to come with us ? I mean, you're very talented to hide your reiatsu, aren't you ? And, I'll be so motivated if we're all together !"

I think it's a good idea. If the Vasto Lorde turns out to be THAT Vasto Lorde, I'll tell her. And if he doesn't... I'll tell nothing. It's better like that. And if she discovers the truth... Well, she won't be that angry after me.
But, how will she react in front of the Vasto Lorde, again if it's him ? Well. Let's trust her. I know I can trust her.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:21 pm

I rub my cracked nose that my lovely Nee-San just punched. Well, the dive was short but enjoyable.

My wife's words reach my ears with a glittering vibe. 
Good choice there, Satori-chan.

"Yeah, come along, Mayu-chan! We couldn't find someone most suited than you for such a mission among the Graders! And everyone will be glad to have you to supervise everything. Please tell us you'll join!" I add. 

I don't know if she'll blame us either, but I'll bet it on our friendship.
I move aside to let her have some room next to us on the sofa.
"Here you go, enjoy your evening, dear!" 

Tetsuo soon arrives with a piece of paper to get Mayu's orders. The plump man, in his late sixties, always sets up a cheerful smile to his customers. However, it is a well-known fact that he won't ever be in a good mood the very moment he takes one step out of his pub. His keen eyes are set upon Mayu, patiently waiting for her answer.
"What will it be, honorable lady?"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Hiro has eaten my food.
Sigh.
 I didn't see that.
"Tetsuo, something for me too"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:39 am

Hiro suddenly embraces me and my eyes go wide with shock. Ha. That brat. What does he think he’s doing? Hugging me out of nowhere like that… I guess I will just let it go this time. But Ughhh… Does he have to hug me so forcefully? I can’t breathe very well like this! I give a short laugh.

So they were worried about me? And ended up waiting for me after ordering meals?

“Hehe… Sorry ‘bout that. I got stuck helping out Captain Hitsugaya with some of his work. It took longer than expected.” 

I notice the stacks of empty plates from where Hiro has sat. That guy sure can eat a lot! It’s a wonder how he doesn’t gain a lot of weight! I shake my head, geez... The two of them are always so cheerful, it’s often difficult to catch up their speed. Especially with Hiro.  I am finding it especially jarring with my emotions being as messed up as they are now. I gotta keep it together, just act natural...

Satori salutes me cheerfully.

“’Sup ya noble brat.” I smile, I know she doesn’t care for that nickname of mine but it’s just so much fun teasing her now that I know. She looks like she is thinking hard about how to respond to me. I bet it’s over what I overheard... 
Sigh. Ok, Mayu keep your cool and act natural...

So now she's asking me to join?
Ahh... She’s going to go that route, hmm... I feel a spark of irritation rising deep inside me at this. I hate it when people are not direct! I sigh again... but... she did do it with what I can assume are good intentions... But still... Just then I realize something. That little brat! How long is he planning...

“Oy! Hiro ya brat! How long are you plannin’ on clinging to me?!” I lovingly hit his face. 

Not using all my strength though of course! Wouldn’t want to cause a scene here.  Tetsuo-san would kill me for that haha. Plus I’d never truly hurt my beloved kohai! <3 He quickly releases me and rubs his nose. He is recovering very quickly (tough kid...) he joins to coerce me to go along with them.

I purse my lips, trying to decide how to best respond to them. 
Should I take them up on their offer? They haven’t the skill to face the Vasto Lorde on their own. They’d be dead for sure. They are too inexperienced to handle an opponent of such skill. They have no idea what they’re getting themselves into… If I can help it… I’d prefer to go alone. I don’t want to get them involved in this. This is my battle to be fought… 

I rub my fingers through my hair as I take my seat on the sofa. (On the way picking up my bag of sweets I had brought.) Just then Hiro interrupts my thoughts by pushing out a "enjoy your evening". (For that I’m grateful)

I smile in response.  Tetsuo-san quickly shows up to ask for my order.

Ugh... I don’t think I could eat anything right now. My head is swirling with different thoughts as I make multiple different plans in my head, trying to figure out what is the best course of action, and my emotions are all mixed up. It’s getting to be very tiring. I really could use a drink right about now...

“Hey Tetsuo-san!” I grin. “Bring us a couple of bottles of sake will ya?”
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:54 am

I sigh. Somewhere, I wasn't sure if I'd done the best choice, but Hiro is right.
 I'm sure Mayu would be very "happy" to avenge her lost captain, but if the rumor is false... What could she think... ? I mean, she's certainly someone strong, not someone that can easily fall into depression, I can trust her for that. But... Am I being too protective ?
Well, things are like they are, I've made a choice and I have to take it on. If Mayu gets angry, well... Oh, she'll forgive me, I'm her favourite noble brat, aren't I ?

Sake ? Oh, bad idea, I don't really hold sake...
Well.
Whatever. I don't care.
"Let's drink !"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh oh...trouble is on the way. Watch out, Hiroshinji.
Ah, I can't believe that despite both of them know they easily get drunk, they're still falling for it.

I discreetly wave at Tetsuo. Being one of his most trusthworthy customers, I am often the one he calls out when some colleagues empty their bottle along with a fight, because I seldom drink anything else than hot spicy tea. And also because no one can stand a righteous punch on the head when booze-loaded. 
That's why, over the years, we developped a very intimate relationship, facing so many critical situations solved in sweat and kitchen steam together. One could say we are quite close, but we manage to hide it while in public. In order to still keep that special bond intact, we created a personal secret code based on gestures and eye-contact.
So when I wink my left eye twice, raise my right eyebrow and bite my lower lip, he grasps the situation right away.

"Your order will be brought in no time, Hoshino-san, Satori-sama" he quickly scratches his left lobe and then his upper lip on the right side with the other hand.

Good. There's no way they'll get dizzy with the heavily diluted drinks he'll serve them. They'll still believe they're feeling fine thanks to the additional sake aroma, but won't go all-out with the low alcohol volume. Once more, you achieved to secretly save the day, Hiroshin. 
Hm, yeah, you're right, Ji. I'm glad too. But enough internal speech. Let's go back to their chat already.

I comfortably bury myself into the sofa. The two hottest ladies I know of (apart from the Lieutenant Rangiku and Captain Soi-Fon when pissed) are awkwardly discussing their respective day. Ah, these two won't ever feel well in the same bathtub. Yet Nee-San should be very aware that Satori-chan has nothing against lower-class people like us... And my wife should already know that even Mayu-chan is doing her best to overcome her past and that there's nothing personal.
Except for gently teasing each other of course.

Something has bugged me though till she's arrived...I feel like Mayu's got something up her sleeve...I mean...Oh... Come on, I can even spot it from there, it's under her right arm!
Wait, are these...Oh, yes! Sweets!

I immediately start moving my body up and down while letting my arms flap on the sides.

"Ba ba ba-nuh-nuuuh...Ba ba ba nuh-nuuuh, nuh-nuh naaa! Ba-banuh-nuuuh! Oooh yeah, hmmm ba-na-na-na naaa!" 

My famous Banana Dance, personal expression of the utmost happiness, that I perform at every Summer Festival in a challenge to my awesome bro Ikkaku's Lucky Dance. We always end up fist-bumping in perfect sync surrounded by applause and cheers.

"Neee-Saaaan! Thaaaaank yoooouuuu!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Society - Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Society - Pub
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next