Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Da Summary Crucial Plan Harem_10

Da Summary Crucial Plan Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Da Summary Crucial Plan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Da Summary Crucial Plan Empty
PostSubject: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:59 pm

Heya  God

I discussed our concept with a friend of mine yersteday night at the music festival, and here's what we came across:

-this is mostly Bleach-oriented stuff, so people with no connection to it will hardly stay,

-it has little to none outside advertising or credit,

-our collective fanfic might be funny and extremely well written and all, but it itches in at least three major points.
1. It's already pretty long, and I'm not sure someone randomly clicking on one post will have what it takes to rewind and start reading it from the first posts;
2. So far, action rate has been pretty low except for an argument with a clerk and flying shrimps. 
3. Since we've been using "the Four of the Lost Team" for a long time, it has cast people away because it looked like this plot was only centered about the first 4 members.

Yet, don't lose hope. Sassy Man Solutions are already on the way! Thanks to all of your thinking, we're setting stuff in motion.

=> About this being Bleach-oriented only, it has evolved quite well. We have all been adding many manga / anime / game reviews so far, and I have no doubt that it may seduce even people without love for Ichigo&band. Another fanfiction is rolling thanks to Satori-chan as well.

=> Advertisement is on the way, mostly thanks to Mayu and RPTopsites. I especially am grateful for your family support on the banner. 
I'll also conclude that word of mouth will be extremely effective, as Mayu demonstrated by getting Ru into the project. I might succeed in enrolling said friend, really into manga and bleach, extra nice, full of wisdom. He wishes to pose as an arrancar.

=> About the story.
To prevent readers (potentially member forces) to give up because of getting lost into the story written so far, here is what I'm proposing:
Anyone of us could write down a short summary of what has happened in both Seretei and the Human World.
That way, if people wish to know more, they can always click on the links added through the summary to get straight to the right parts.
If they don't, at least they'll be encouraged to jump to our side after getting a clearer sight of the script.

Considering action, I know all of you were getting bored as fukkireta with the shopping chapter.
Good news is, we're finally starring Boobie-chan Orihime, Tsu will get in touch with at least Mayu and Ru hence new interactions and all.
As you may have guessed already, we have to bring some fighting scenes here.
The great part about Hollows is that they can basically spawn wherever you want, whenever you want. Hence, I wish to make them rain down to show what we've got to our guests and get'em to join in the war, dammit.

At last, about this being "4 first members" centered, we've already seen that Ru, who joined straight in the middle, blended in very easily.
She's got ideas, we're all developping this together and think tanking is always welcoming towards new people.
The change of structure for the background, as well as wiping out the previous recruiting announcement and switching to something else more opened to newcomers, will I hope get more people into the show.

I am waiting for your ideas about this, member-chans and kuns.
Hiroshinji, your top ecchi reviewer  Flower .
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Wah, I was thinking exactly the same Oo 

Yeah, a summary is not an option. It's a necessity. A summary that we could update regulary, not only for newcomers but for us too : Personally, I won't be here for the months of July and August, and I think that you will talk a loooot so a summary would be very cool o/

So about this summary, it could be cool if newcomers don't have to look for it, something that they will see immediatly. That's why I think creating a section for this summary will be good, more than just creating a topic.

For the moto, you're right too. We don't have to put a number, and like you said if Ruyuz isn't in that's not fair >o<

Well, for the ad I'm always forgetting to go there but I'm gonna do it more often o/ I have drawings to do too, but sorry I'm not really in a drawing period, but I've done the beggining of Tôsen x Hisagi and the beggining of a little banner we could use with yours Very Happy
I have some friends that like mangas but don't really like Bleach, I don't know if a forum just to talk about mangas will please them but I'm gonna try anyway Very Happy 

Yeah, the shopping part wasn't really interesting, and personnaly I can't wait to play with Kageshi, the poor guy is alone ! And yeah, fights *^* Can't wait to do this, and to see the others fighting ! Ruyuz and Kageshi seem pretty badass XD

Oh, and I have another propostion : I was thinking that, even if the story is going to continue a lot, I don't want this forum to have an end, so when we'll be at the end of the Quincy's part I think we could create a continuation ! But that's not the time now, I was just thinking 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Satori Tsukiho wrote:
That's why I think creating a section for this summary will be good, more than just creating a topic.
True. I'm already on it (more nights reading alone haha Razz ), you're absolutely right about creating a section especially for that.

About this Summer, I'll be working from the 29th of June till the 16th of July. Then the times I'll have left and provided by Internet access will be roughly the 3rd week of July and the 2nd week of August.
I expect that our dear forum will take a break as well  Dun Dun Duuunnn

You're studying for the bac, aren't you? How was written French? Very Happy 
Ganbatte na Yoshi!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:37 pm

My written exam has been well, thanks Very Happy Well, I'm not exactly studying but let's say that *hahem*

Oh, so you won't be here on the holidays either ? Personally I'm gonna work, like you, at a place where I won't have Internet. So we're two XD
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:26 pm

I was thinking the same thing! Haha I had forgotten to bring it up to you guys though! (Things like "the four of the lost team" and the summary.) Glad those are both going into motion though Fufufufu 
I'd be glad to help out with the summary~  Dun Dun Duuunnn  Should we just write a normal summary or just show the highlights of our adventure Wink Like I could write a true summary on what has happened which will make it nice and short or I can include some of the dialogue (but make it a shorter version) so that it's more like a short version of the fan fiction? Either way.

I agree... the shopping one was. . . awfully tedious. 
I'm going to try to write some anime and manga reviews really soon. My English class should be ending soon, so that should free up some time. 

About getting more members to join by word of mouth... I'm afraid I've already completed that part on my end at least XD We got Ru out of it though which is AMAZING Very Happy She's my only friend who even watches anime, my other friends. . . Well they won't give it a chance Razz Love 'em anyways though. So it's up to you guys to recruit! (At least in that way) 

Once we have decided on a banner to use and they're all complete... I'll add them to that one site I showed y'all and I have saved a couple more websites where I could add our forum to.  Victory!

Oh and is the new member the friend you mentioned Hiro? New member, don't be shy! Come introduce yourself! Very Happy 

Satori wrote:
Personally, I won't be here for the months of July and August, and I think that you will talk a loooot so a summary would be very cool o/

Last Chapter Ehh?! You're not going to be able to come on the forum for two months?! Well I'll miss you! I'll be back to my usual work and school schedules by the time you return in September. Hopefully I'll be able to be on fairly regularly... my classes will be a LOT more difficult this time around  Cold Sweat Like most people fail the classes I'm going to be taking. . . So we'll see. Might not be able to make post on Mon-Thurs. That's awhile away though Fufufufu 

Oh and what's this exam that you're studying for? (or should be. lol)
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Hoshino Mayu wrote:
Like I could write a true summary on what has happened which will make it nice and short or I can include some of the dialogue (but make it a shorter version) so that it's more like a short version of the fan fiction? Either way.
Hm I don't think you should bother with writing down the dialogues... considering all the posts we've written so far, I think it'll be hard enough to summarize everything without having to add speech.

Nee-San wrote:
Oh and is the new member the friend you mentioned Hiro? New member, don't be shy! Come introduce yourself! Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_biggrin 
Er... don't know if I've told you about him already... it's not Arnaud if that was your question. Don't worry bout him he's great, a noble soul that will help us make progress I hope. Let's give Hutskoi some time to push out a really good intro Wink

About our respective breaks, I hope we'll manage somehow. If Satori ain't there for two months, before she leaves we can always add a short piece in which she goes back to Seretei to keep in contact with the higher-ups. In any case the summary is something that really needs to be rollin I've added a section for it as you may have noticed, I leave the rest in your hands. 
Just so you remember, Satori and I both started in the 4th Squad district, Mayu in Hitsugaya's office, Ru around the Senkaimon, and finally Tsu was at school.
I think you can try to add things in chronological order meaning you can add parts with Tsu inbetween those in Soul Society.

Minaa ganbatte na Yoshi!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:52 am

Hiro wrote:
Hm I don't think you should bother with writing down the dialogues... considering all the posts we've written so far, I think it'll be hard enough to summarize everything without having to add speech.

Hmm... Okay I shall do some detective work and begin writing our summary shortly. Fufufufu I will most-likely begin on it when I wake up tomorrow, since I still have some work to do for my class  Cold Sweat 

As for the order... Of course I'll do it in chronological order! Haha I'll switch to Tsu sometimes... Like "meanwhile in the human world..." Razz Haha not exactly how I'll do it... I think Wink 

Hiro wrote:
Er... don't know if I've told you about him already... it's not Arnaud if that was your question. Don't worry bout him he's great, a noble soul that will help us make progress I hope. Let's give Hutskoi some time to push out a really good intro Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_wink

Haha So I take it Hutskoi is your friend then. Hmm... Not sure if you actually told us about him. You did mention that you showed the forum to a friend though and I assume that he's the one you mentioned. Haha Nope. I didn't think it was Arnaud. I am starting to get people mixed up though XD I can't wait to see his character introduction and to get to meet him in the chat box or something. Fufufufu
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 am

Thanks for giving it your best Nee-San Smile 
After torough thinking I think adding one or two catchphrases from dialogues or internal thoughts might help the readers get a grasp of our respective way of living. Hope you can manage that honestly I don't really know what to do about this.

Come on how can you get mixed up I haven't told you about that many friends you just keep forgetting stuff  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:32 am

Haha No problem. It shouldn't be too difficult to add some dialogue to the little summary. (Or so I say now... haha Maybe I should wait until I try it Razz ) 

Lol Well I am getting old and got lots on my plate right now  Cold Sweat Sowwy. Haha but hey you should talk! I only told you about 3 of my friends and you said you were getting them mixed up Razz
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:02 am

Hiro wrote:
If Satori ain't there for two months, before she leaves we can always add a short piece in which she goes back to Seretei to keep in contact with the higher-ups.
Good idea ! We can say that I was called for a report, information, something like that... Plus, during September a Norwegian is going to come to my home, and then during October, I'll go to Norway...

Haaaa, 4 months where I won't be able (maybe they'll be some exceptions but I don't know) to come >.< I'm gonna miss you so much...

So Mayu will write the summary ! You've been faster than me, I was accepting to do it myself but anyway, you'll do a great job o/
I think if you add dialogues it will be more lively, maybe the newcomers will prefer reading it like this !
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:37 am

Guys, I won't be able to be here during the month of July... Sorry. The month of July is going to be very slow, in the story.
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:15 pm

... Terrorified
4 MONTHS? Holy crap!
I mean I'm definitely happy that you're going to travel to Norway 'cause Scandinavia is awesome but damn. That's a very long time.

Well Tsu one month is OK don't worry. Just try to add some stuff before leaving so that people don't think you're dead.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 pm

I have an idea, we can say that every student in Karakura School is in holidays ! So people won't think I'm dead because Kageshi go in the north of Japan with his sister !
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:00 pm

That's a good idea Kageshi Very Happy And very logical, let's do this ! 
Yeah, 4 months T_T Well during September, I'll try to come to say hello sometimes and to talk with you on the chat, but to not slow down the story, Satori will return from Soul Society in November o/

So, to sum up, Kageshi, Hiro and I won't be very present during the holidays XD Dunno about Ru and Mayu though
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Satori wrote:
So, to sum up, Kageshi, Hiro and I won't be very present during the holidays XD Dunno about Ru and Mayu though.

Aww... Everyone is going to disappear for a month or more!!   Neutral I'll definitely miss everyone~

Umm... if by the holidays you mean the month of July, Tati and I will be starting our own summer courses in July so we could use the spare time on our classes instead. haha But otherwise I think we can stick around next month as normal. (I might have plans every so often, like on the 4th though and I might get more work next month though as people register for their entrance exams. *cough cough*  Cold Sweat  So I'll just have to wait and see where life leaves me at the moment.

Satori wrote:
Satori will return from Soul Society in November o/

Wahh... such a long time Satori! Wow! But Norway? That's awesome Very Happy I hope you have lots of fun!  
Haha Well I might be a little busy around the time you return though. With Thanksgiving, 3 birthdays that month (2 family members and 1 friend), the beginning of Advent (religious holiday), plus finals would be coming up around the end of November. In December I got a very wonderful friend's birthday *cough Ru cough*, Finals, Advent, and Christmas. Haha But I should be able to still be around I just might take a while to respond to posts.  But that's a little while away so I won't worry about it too much. 

So in summary.... During July and August I have some plans every so often but I will be able to be on here fairly regularly. Mid-August my normal schedule will start up again but with harder classes this time, So I will have to see how often I can afford to be on. November and December might be a little slow on my side but I will try to be on here as much as possible. I won't be going anywhere without internet Wink 

Oh and I think it's a good idea to have a little side story during this time... Somebody has to post something or our guests will think the forum has died.  Cold Sweat
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm gonna miss you all too <3

Yup, I can't wait for Norway, I've always wanted to go there *o*

Okay I see ! And yeah, I think that showing that this forum is alive will be cool. If I can connect to Internet in July or AUgust, I'll post something like a little review o/
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Nee-San wrote:
Somebody has to post something or our guests will think the forum has died.  Da Summary Crucial Plan 1240226158
Oy oy oy!
Did you forget about your astonishing Admin who's giving it his very soul, every single day?  Sanosuke
Jokes aside, I'll try to stick around even during July and August. Even with my job for the first part of July, I'll manage to drop by on evenings here. 
Last week of July I definitely won't be there because I won't bring my comp to Rome (but I'll miss you all as well Sad ).

Then during August, first two weeks are with my comp close by. The two last ones when I'll be wandering through Ireland, I might bring Comp-kun with me since I'll need so many things through him there.

Afterwards, nothing of much importance except for December with my mid-year exam when I won't be here for a week as well (same as last May).

Let's see the bright side of things: there's still a LOT of time when some of us can be on during the months to come.
I don't know about Hutskoi-kun, but since he plans to be an Arrancar he'll be able to pull out a perfect-timing side story  Banzai! Now I hope he'll use some of his free time to get it rolling smoothly during this Summer.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:10 pm

An Arrancar ? That's soooo fucking cool ! Really great, can't wait to see what will happen o/

Ireland ? You're lucky, that's a beautiful country, hope you're gonna enjoy it ! Very Happy

Oh and, I have great news ! A friend of mine is certainly going to join Very Happy She likes Bleach, she speaks very well English, but she's not reading the scans, she hasn't finished the anime, so if she comes we'll see her in the reviews Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Hehehe Ireland is my second home, been there multiple times already  Banana Joy

Ah great news indeed! The Summer days brought people down there it seems!
I look forward to talking to that lovely person.
I've just realized we'll now be 3 guys for 4 girls. Well that's still a far better gender distibution than Yosuga no Sora. 
Now force her to finish the anime and manga. Persuasion Tell her she can skip the fillers come on.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:17 am

XDDD Don't worry I've already told her, the Bount arc is so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:46 am

Hi everyone, I think it's time to get this summary thing rolling.
I feel pretty bad about serving a fresh new topic section starring Ulqui-batman to people when there's nothing inside yet.

Hop hop, time to work girls!  Yoshi!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Aye Aye captain! Victory! The summary is my weekend project Fufufufu And by weekend I'm including today. If I get enough finished tonight I shall post something.
 Gotta get myself back into posting mode  Whip
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Oy oy guys ! I have an idea ! What about me writing a little topic with Bleach's universe explanations ? I mean, sometimes people can know Bleach but still need to have precisions about places' name and all ! And I could post all the hâdo and bakudô skills that we know, with incantations ! (Again just the ones that are mentionned in the manga) When people, even us, wil be writing and want to use a spell, they could go here and see the name, the number and the incantation rather than looking for it on the Internet !
First this, and also a topic with all the Gôtei 13 graders listed ! For exemple, if you can't remember who's the 3rd Seat of each Squad, you'll just have to look at it to see everyone's name ! I think it could be useful because it could make more people to meet and all !
Dunno if you'll think that it's useful but it may be for people who are a bit lost with the universe. The most important I think in what I suggest is the list of Kidô spells: We could use other spell than Sôkatsui or Shakkahô.

Don't hesitate to tell what you think about !
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Mayu wrote:
The summary is my weekend project Da Summary Crucial Plan 2962172761 And by weekend I'm including today. If I get enough finished tonight I shall post something.
That's good to hear! Looking forward to that summary Sis! Very Happy 

Satori, your idea is absolutely brilliant  Clap Clap  
For the names, don't hesitate to look at the Squad sections I think they're all there.
It will come very handy, I've never learned the Kidou names myself  Laughing 
Please add the Zanpakuto names (+Shikai/Bankai techniques) with pics for each if possible.

About this topic's location, I'd like it to be quickly accessible.
Hence, I propose to put it in the Paperwork&Help Section, but apart from the rest (like Seretei and Human World are both in Story yet visible on the homepage).
That way you could be able to add different topics inside this Bleach Universe part.
It's amazing cause I've just got the perfect picture to go with that new explanaition topic  Banana Joy 

Da Summary Crucial Plan Byak_s10
Don't freeze over a Kidou spell you can't ever remember. 
This topic is meant to display as much knowledge about Bleach universe as we can get. 
Starring Mayuri showering and Kira in his nurse uniform.

Once we've decided on the right intro I'll create it with the admin panel. The rest will be into your hands.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

That's a great idea Satori! I think it would be really helpful to those who are just starting out. Besides, I don't really remember all of the terms either  Cold Sweat

Haha cute little bankai picture, Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Summary Crucial Plan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: