Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Keeping in contact <3 Harem_10

Keeping in contact <3 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Keeping in contact <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Keeping in contact <3 Empty
PostSubject: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello everyone! 

So basically what this post will be about is staying in contact with each other.  Ta-dah! *cough cough* I'll try to keep this as simple as I can... Cause knowing me... I tend to make everything I write super long.  Cold Sweat

Perfect Family So as you guys know we have a small "family" on this forum and I believe it's important to stay in contact with each other! (Not that we don't talk now, but you know what I mean. I hope. haha)

With everyone having busy schedules and the seven hour time zone difference... getting together on the forum can prove challenging. SO... Ru-chan and I have discussed two things to try to talk with you all on a more regular bases.

First, we both have enjoyed our Friday voice chats!  The Shining So we had two ideas... Either make that a weekly or biweekly thing! (Or at the very least let us meet up on text chat). The best days for me would be on Fridays or Saturdays. 

Dun Dun Duuunnn The second thing we discussed is a way to contact each other on our cell phones easier. I don't know about you guys, but I typically can't be by a computer until late at night (after cooking dinner and such.) Except on Fridays of course. So, it would be very convenient to have an easier way to contact on our phones. Besides, it is MUCH easier to just send a quick text then a long PM. (Especially if you're talking to me lol). 

However... We can't just send simple texts to each other because of the distance thing again.  Rolling Eyes I know you can send messages through Skype but I have never used that part of it and will have to look more into it. There are other apps... but I have yet to find one that I trust  Cold Sweat But maybe we could use skype messenger to talk to each other? (Well all of us but Hiro if he gets another flip phone. Sorry!) 

Other than that... I have a Facebook account I could use for its messenger app... I have a Tumblr but it's not the easiest to communicate on. I also recently found out that my old Twitter account from 6+ years ago is still around but I don't ever use it.  Razz

Anyways, if you guys have any ideas let me know! Also let me know if you like any of the ideas listed above and if so, how often do you think we should try to meet up?

(Yay! I didn't write too much this time! Success! Victory! )
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Hiiii!

I concur!
I think sticking to fridays will already be quite a feat :p

Good news! I have a smartphone now! Enjoying autocorrect at its fullest lol Yay! Red Passion

Sweet to get a story post! Very Happy :banzai: 

Take care! See ya on friday sweethearts Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Oh well I meant biweekly as in every other week (twice a month). So should we try for once a week on Friday or just on every other Friday.

Oh really?! Finally! Haha. I was wondering what you were going to do since, Idk about France, but here we are slowly getting rid of flip phones so they are hard to find. 

Well yay! Maybe we can find an app that will work. XD oh enjoy that auto-correct! That should be fun especially when you are writing in English. Razz

Lol I know right? I found some extra time! However the rest of the week I'll have to be more disciplined.  Cold Sweat

Yep! Talk to you on Friday!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 pm

Every two fridays seems to be good I'll be able to do it ! For the cellphones thing I'm using Viber that's an application that is free and use wi fi to send message we could use it to keep in touch what do ya think ?
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:28 pm

Alright. So every 2 weeks for Satori. 
Ohh. I'll have to see if I can find viber on my app store. Fufufufu If I can find it, that might work! Very Happy Let me check!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Alright I agree with all these! 

I shall get that app then  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 am

Okay. So I found the app! Yay! It looks like this one might actually work!  Victory! Thanks Satori!

So I'm still trying to figure out how this all works but I think I need everyone's phone numbers so I can add them on Viber? If that's the case then please pm me your numbers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:18 pm

So nice to see it working!
Go for Viber ladies n' gents  Beats

P.S. I'll post in the Story Section this week suit up! Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 pm

It is! Fufufufu Everyone, feel free to text me whenever~ However, if it's in the middle of the night American Central time... I'm not very likely to respond Razz (Don't go to bed until midnight or 1am though). 

Looking forward to your post Hiro! I'll try to get something posted by tonight myself. Fufufufu
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 am

Hi ladies and gents!

Thanks again, as always, for your responsive posting in the Story Section.  Banana Joy
It's getting pretty late here tonight but I promise you that I'll continue the "Time to slash!" topic in Bleach Universe on my end, starting tomorrow.

You're lucky I'm in a lovey-bouncey mood thanks to music.
I have bad news though.
As Satori, Mayu and I witnessed earlier this evening, the editing option (to modify posts after they've been sent, currently my fav option on the forum  Fuzzy) seems to mess up a bit.
We're looking after it so fret not. Willpower and abs keyboards will prevail eventually  Banzai!

Last but not least. Tonight there's been up to 10 Guests at the same time.
   It's both wonderful news and something I can't understand. Since the last person to register did so during late June...and has never posted anything ever since he did.

In any case, please Guests remember you are invited to join anytime -and that includes right now. No need to wait for the Retrieval Arc to end. Please, please don't be shy you won't bother anyone rather make the story go higher and faster.

Join,
   login,
       send me a PM to say hi (and make my day),
           post an Introduction post so that we know who you wanna roleplay as, (Shinigami, Arrancar, Quincy, Plushie),
                   then send a PM to at least one Member [except the Admin (fictional) and Hustkoi (a ghost)] to manage your landing.
After that, we're all fine, and we will deliver you all of our love.

Allright then sweeties.
Take care and see you tomorrow  Mars Attacks!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Hiii it's me again  Razz

As most of you know my finals are next Tuesday and Friday. After that... (roll snare drum) badum tss!
HOLIDAYS!  Banana Joy Banana Joy Banana Joy

I truly hope that in the meantime, new Members will rise up thanks to the new topic section we've added!  Flap Flap

Till then, prepare yourselves  Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:19 am

Hi!  Yoshi!

Yay! Can't wait to have you back completely! Smile Bonne chance pour ton examen! You'll do great! Fufufufu 

My final exams are coming up too! (Mine will be on May 10th and 11th.) So after that I will be on a short summer break until June 6th... then on break again on July 12th.  Cold Sweat I'm looking forward to my break regardless  The Shining 

I hope they do too! But even if they just want to continue just reading our stuff, we will have lots of fun writing in the new section. Very Happy I know Tati and I are very exciting about it  Dun Dun Duuunnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping in contact <3   Keeping in contact <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping in contact <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: