Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Soul Society Pub Harem_10

Soul Society Pub Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Soul Society Pub

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 4:31 am

(I start here. Younger Mayu has the appearance of around 17 years old)

Ugh... Those old bastards in the Central 46... who the hell do they think they are?! They don’t understand anything! How could they just abandon him like that? And to punish me for the mission on top of everything... I don’t know what else I could have done! A-and I couldn’t follow orders and just abandon the captain like that!

I down the last of the sake in the bottle as I sit in an empty booth in the corner. Feeling tears start to form be it from utter frustration, devastation or some combination of the two, I do not know.

C’mon Mayu... so not the place for this. I think to myself as I choke back the tears. 

I regain my composure and flag down the waiter to order more sake. I stare down at the table as my mind travels to the events that occurred earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 am

Here I start as well.

I sigh heavily while walking into the bar district of the Seireitei.

So troublesome. I know our numbers have been dwindling lately but to actually be assigned such a task is just so… ugh! Never mind that now I have to find Mayu, she should already have her business with Central 46 dealt with already. She should be around here somewhere, in one of the bars we frequent in this district.

…I sigh again knowing that doesn’t narrow it down.

Very troublesome…tch, that woman she should have at least told me which bar we were to meet at.

As I was passing the bar called Yotta akadjōchin no ryū, (The Drunken red paper lantern dragon) I hear a very familiar female voice asking for another round of Sake, Mayu.

“By the sound of her slurred voice I can tell she is already more than half way drunk. Ah guess I can’t really blame her with dealing with those bastards from Central 46. Nothing ever good comes with having to deal with them.”

I enter the Yotta akadjōchin no ryū bar and take a seat beside Mayu’s semi slumped, at this moment now drunk, form while ordering some Umeshu.
I lightly bump her shoulder with my own; alerting her that I am there in case she hasn’t noticed in her drunk haze and as a silent way of asking her how things went with those old bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 12:30 am

I look up slowly from the table to see who had bumped my shoulder.

"Uwahh! Ruuu-chaaaan!" I get up from the table and give her a hug, feeling the tears of frustration coming back. 

Hm. Maybe I've drank a little more than I should? I'm being a little more emotional than usual. How embarrassing! I quickly correct myself, as well I can at the moment at least, and usher her to her seat. Noticing her look that clearly said, 'Well, how'd it go?', I begin to tell her a short version of what happened today. 

"Well... I suppose you know that things didn't end well today. Those stupid old bastards in the Central 46..." I sigh as I let those words trail off. "T-they disbanded the squad. They said we aren't necessary anymore. Well what's left of us at least." I laugh shortly in dark humor and take a swig of my drink. 

"Of course that means I've been demoted... And well because I didn't exactly follow orders there I'm currently not on any squad. Apparently, I have to serve some time in community service..." I rest my hand on my forehand and grumble under my breath.

"Apparently, they still value my skill enough to keep me around... They want me to be an instructor at the academy! Me? An instructor?! I don't wanna have to change any diapers here! UGH! What am I to do Ru-chan?!" 

I run my fingers through my hair, exasperated, then start to pour more sake into my glass. 

I just can't believe this is all happening!
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:27 am

I internally cringe with her yelled slur of my name. I signal for the bartender to start serving Mayu water instead of Sake and order some food. Most of the bars around here know the drill, as we are regulars here when we get together with Matsumoto to drink.

I let out a sigh of relief at the small punishment that Mayu got. I knew the worst case scenario for her would be getting sentenced to the 2nd division’s prison.
Taking a drink of Umeshu I almost spit it out as Mayu mentions being an Academy instructor.

“Well at least you won’t be alone in that endeavor. Coincidentally I just got temporarily reassigned as an academy instructor and recruitment officer for my squad.” 

The bartender places some Takoyaki, Onigiri and Yakitori in front of us and I thank him kindly.  I push the plate of Onigiri to Mayu and take a bite out of the freshly made Takoyaki.

“My Vice Captain thinks that I will be able to increase our numbers of people to join the 8th Division, since our numbers are at an all-time low. While I do appreciate her confidence in my abilities I share your sentiment on not wanting to be a babysitter to a bunch of selfish annoying brats.”
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 3:23 am

I finish off the last of my sake bottle when Ru dropped the news on me that she too was going to have to work at the academy. 

"Ehh? You too, Ru-chaaann?! Uwahh! What a coincidence!" I slap her on the back zealously. 

Wow.. I mean I was bad enough but I really can't see her as an instructor at all. She's going to thoroughly enjoy this just like I am. I thought to myself, as I was definitely in a snarky mood. Maybe that's partly due to the booze as well?

"These guys really aren't thinking about who they're sending to teach the next generation at all are they?" I laugh. "Well tough luck Ru-chan! Maybe we can get together more often and console each other. I can't believe we have to watch over some brats." I find myself sighing once more. 

Running my fingers through my hair once more, like I usually do when I'm stressed out, I continue my conversation with Ru-chan.

"So... have they mentioned where they're going to be assigning you? Apparently I have to teach Hakuda classes since that's one of my specialties, ya know?." 

Maybe... Just maybe... She will be assigned to a class that's close to mine... I could use the support... Man... I REALLY hope nobody really knows my circumstances there. Ahh... This future of mine seems really rough... 
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Here I go! o/

Not very far from the two future instructors, there is a table, only occupied by one person. Apparently asleep, or way too drunk to keep her head up, her light blue hair all around her head: that is a student from the prestigious Academy, a girl from a prestigious family, Tsukihô Satori in the pure expression of style and... no, nothing like that. 
That is only a drunk girl, celebrating her success in her last exams by escaping her house and coming into that popular bar.
Yeah, that's me. Please do not comment.

My head is heavy, soo heavy... Ah, and I know that I shouldn't drink too much. I know I can't resist alcohol very well, no, I can't resist it at all... but still, here I am. I'm wondering how much time I'll be able to stay here, head on the table, moaning under my hair, before someone comes to throw me out of here.
Geez. If only I had a pillow, at least...
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 9:50 pm

“I won’t be informed until my first day as an instructor, but they did mention that I would be assisting another teacher in their lesson and that will transition into my lesson.” I listen to Mayu babble on about not wanting to teach brats before I get really annoyed.

She really needs to sober up.

I see Mayu hasn’t touched her Onigiri that I ordered for her to help her get sober. Irritated I shove an Onigiri into her mouth.

“Shut up and eat!”

Once Mayu is sober enough, which is pretty much just enough for her to walk and not fall on her face, I pay for the drinks and food. I then begin to leave the bar but then stop as my eye is drawn to a table with a girl with blue hair passed out. What I immediately recognize is her clothing which is the typical garb of an academy student.

My eyes narrow and I walk back to the bartender and ‘politely’ interrogate him about this spectacle of an underage academy student passed out drunk at his establishment.

Tch… not even my first day as an instructor and I have to deal with delinquent kids. Oh no.

I see Mayu make a beeline towards the drunk academy student.

This is not going to end well. At least for her.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:05 pm

"Ehhh.... So you don't know yet?" I whine.

I continue on with my complaints then Ru-chan suddenly reaches across the table and shoves an onigiri into my mouth.

"Mmh!" I exclaim in surprise and try to quickly swallow the food. "Fine, fine! I got it! You want me to eat right?" I take another onigri in my hand and start to eat it slowly.

"So forceful..." I mumble under my breath.

Shortly after I finish my little meal we get up to leave. I look over at Ruyuz and notice she wasn't right next to me but rather had stopped in her tracks, looking at someone or something. I follow her gaze to notice a young girl in an academy uniform passed out at the table.

Ahh... I rub my fingers in my hair. What's an academy student doing here? It's sort of disgraceful... but what's worse is that the workers let her in... Why is that? They know well that academy students are forbidden from entering places like this!

"Geez... Having to deal with delinquent students already..." I mumble.

I follow Ru-chan to go interrogate the bartender.

"Ahh... W-well she's from the noble Tsukiho family, you see... so I..." The old man says nervously.

Without caring to hear the rest I start to storm off towards the girl's table.

Ohhh... You think you're above the rules just because you were born into a noble family, don't ya? Well you're in for a rude awakening!

Without slowing my pace I kick her table, just hard enough to put a nice crack into the wooden table. Yet she still wasn't woken up from her drunken slumber. Feeling my temper rising, I reach over a grab the glass of water that was on her table and dump the whole thing on top of her head.

"Rise and shine. You little noble brat. Had a nice nap?" I smile dementedly and grab her by the collar.

I let some of my reiatsu out just enough to make someone like her feel uncomfortable and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:46 pm

See: Thinktank in the woods.

As I keep walking downtown, each step reminds me how forest grass is much smoothier than urban damn gravel.

Night has fallen already, and I increase my pace through the narrow streets.
Heck, no need to get a surprise party from them brutal robbers. Better watch for family jewels, man.
I stretch a bit more while walking and clench my fists from time to time.
Just to be prepared.

Turning left, I notice a faint light in the distance. Screams soon reach my ears, as I get closer to one of those pubs which are open till late at night. The voices grow louder and I figure they must be those of drunkards or tired waiters.
   A guy in his forties crashes on the doorstep, obviously loaded. A mixture of incense and opium smoke engulfs me as I crane my head to take a look inside. I cough heavily, my furious eyes betraying my hate towards the grayish fog. Pissed, I decide to drop the idea and step back into the purer warmth of the outside.
No need to screw my dead lungs over some stupid brawl.

This is when I notice feminine shouts. I get over to a window and try to check over the situation. Two women, probably in their early twenties if not under, have started a commotion. Both look very drunk and terribly young. The smoke hides a lot from where I stand, even to my sharp eyes.

I sigh in frustration. Man, it's late, you're tired, you haven't even done any workout today, and this little quarrel doesn't need no knight in shining armor. You're utterly useless here. Go home.

Turning away, I walk up the streets for a few hundred meters, hurrying back to my lil' shack.
I silently enter a bedroom shared with a dozen foster bros and sis, and fall asleep.
The girls from earlier keep popping into my head. I hope the night snatchers didn't get'em.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:56 pm

Huh... heaaavy... loudy... who's screaming and hitting the table ? 
Just let me sleep here, everything is too heavy, heavy and...
cold ?!
I suddenly open my eyes, awaken by glacial water. What the heck is...
I slowly rise my head. Is that a hand that is holding me... ? A girl... ?
Jesus, even if I can't really see her face with my blurred vision and my head hurting as hell, I can say that she is freaking furious.
Seems like I'm gonna have a bad time.
I miserably try to smile.

"...Woo-oopsy, time to g-go back home, huh ?"

I try to make her let go of my collar, without succeeding. My strengh is just gone, as if my entire body was made of stone, or tissue, or both.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 6:35 am

I feel my blood pressure spike in response to the noble brat's nonchalant drunken reply.

This girl... This girl! I squeeze my free hand into a tight fist. I really feel like hitting her! I bet she thinks nobody would do it because of her social class. . . Ahh.. How nice that would be, to prove that theory wrong.

Just then I hear a strange frightened sound come from one of the customers nearby. I glance over them and notice my reiatsu was giving the others some trouble.

Tsk. Guess I really should cool it down, if only to not cause problems for the owner and the other customers.

I look back at Ru-chan to silently let her know that I got my control back, at least a little.

Turning my attention back to the noble brat, I control my reiatsu and return a twisted smile to my face.

"Ohh? You think you're real cute, huh, Tsukiho-san? Ahh... let's see how long you can keep up that attitude of yours?"

I lift her out of her seat and drag her sorry butt out of the pub.

"Let's see. You have broken a lot of school rules here, missy. Staying out pass curfew, going out to the Rukon district without permission and to top it all off you were out drinking." I count out her crimes on the fingers of my free hand. "Tsk-tsk. Not very becoming of a nice noble lady such as yourself, Tsukio-saannn. Ohhh... I wonder what the dorm mom will think of this."

I look over at Ru-chan and wink then started my way to the dorms, dragging the little noble brat along.

See next: Get ready to fight, brats!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:02 pm

"H-Hey, there's no need to be---woaaaah !"

I did not have time to protest, my ass on the ground, being dragged without the possibility to act on my own. So rude.

"Hey ! I can walk by myself, I'm drunk not disab--"

I try to get up but fail. Hum. Never mind. I'll stay on the ground.

"Well, I think she won't be very pleased. There's no need to disturb her for that, hm ? I mean... well, never mind, of course there is. I'm not gonna be spared because I'm a noble, that wouldn't be fair. But hey ! Why would you be so angry about that ? I mean, I'm a good student for sure. I promise. I'll be nice in class. I won't do it again."

I try to raise my head to look at the girl.

"So just let me go to the dorm mom and forget about it, uh ? I don't like when people are angry at me."
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 pm

I sigh exasperatedly.

Ugh I knew things would end up this way. I guess I’ll follow just to keep the peace.

We all make our way to the Academy dorms and wake up the dorm mother.
“WHO is here so late? DO you realize what time it is? Oh!”

“Sorry to disturb you ma’am but we discovered this delinquent of a student out after curfew and drinking in Rukon district. Unless the rules have changed since I was in the Academy these are very serious rules that were broken.”

The den mothers face goes red with both anger and embarrassment and yells to wake up two men.
“Ashikage-san and Tsukade–san if you would please escort Tsukiho-san back to her dorm room.”, the den mother hisses through a forced polite smile.

The two men roughly grab Tsukiho-san by both arms and drag her down to the dorms as she stutters out excuses and of being treated roughly.

“If I might be so bold as to advise you to make sure all the students are in their dorms. Tsukiho-san might not be the only student to have sneaked out. “

“Yes, of course.”

“We will now take our leave them ma’am have a nice night.”

After we are a few feet away from the dorms Mayu starts howling in laughter.
“Oh man. The other students caught sneaking out are going to hate that noble brat.”

I chuckle at Mayu’s words.

Yes the reputation she has with her peers will diminish now that the dorm mother will tighten her hold on the students.

Mayu and I then part ways to go to our divisions and sleep.

Next: Waking up at the 8th Squad barracks
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 am

I sigh. 
Well, nobody listens to me. I'll say I'm used to this.

So I just kept silent while the two girls and the dorm mom were talking, and tried to protest when the guys grabbed my arms as if I was a dangerous prisoner.
Geez, why can't people be polite to each other ? I mean, that's not a question to be a noble or a thing like that, just to be able to discuss and not always using strengh.

Finally, the two men leave me in my room, almost throwing me on the bed.

"Thanks guys, I won't remember it because I'm drunk but let's say I'll pay you back for this, let's have a drink one day !"

My own irony made me laugh and I slowly start to relax. Well. That could have been worse, couldn't it?
After all, the most important thing is that I've gratuated.
I raise the fist and smile.

"Congratulations Satori-chan ~"

I then let my head fall on the pillow, and sleep quietly.

See next: A brand new day at the Academy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Society Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Pub   Soul Society Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Society Pub
Page 1 of 1