Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Harem_10

Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Da Summary Crucial Plan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat

Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Mayu wrote:
The summary is my weekend project Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 2962172761 And by weekend I'm including today. If I get enough finished tonight I shall post something.
That's good to hear! Looking forward to that summary Sis! Very Happy 

Satori, your idea is absolutely brilliant  Clap Clap  
For the names, don't hesitate to look at the Squad sections I think they're all there.
It will come very handy, I've never learned the Kidou names myself  Laughing 
Please add the Zanpakuto names (+Shikai/Bankai techniques) with pics for each if possible.

About this topic's location, I'd like it to be quickly accessible.
Hence, I propose to put it in the Paperwork&Help Section, but apart from the rest (like Seretei and Human World are both in Story yet visible on the homepage).
That way you could be able to add different topics inside this Bleach Universe part.
It's amazing cause I've just got the perfect picture to go with that new explanaition topic  Banana Joy 

Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Byak_s10
Don't freeze over a Kidou spell you can't ever remember. 
This topic is meant to display as much knowledge about Bleach universe as we can get. 
Starring Mayuri showering and Kira in his nurse uniform.

Once we've decided on the right intro I'll create it with the admin panel. The rest will be into your hands.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

That's a great idea Satori! I think it would be really helpful to those who are just starting out. Besides, I don't really remember all of the terms either  Cold Sweat

Haha cute little bankai picture, Hiro.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Nee-San wrote:
Haha cute little bankai picture, Hiro.
Glad you like it. I find it quite hilarious too.

What about my new signature picture?  Bounce  (it's from Desert Punk Fufufufu ).
I'm considering creating a topic for signatures. To let people know each other better you know? Plus I find it really sad when I change it cause the old one is kinda tossed away  Sad
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:54 am

Haha well... I think I'd have to watch the series in order to know what was going on in that picture. . . XD Is your new profile pic from Desert Punk too? I recognize the character...

Oh yeah... We could have like a like a Misc topic or something so that people can post anything else that they want besides the main ones that we have. Dunno Or even have like a forum archive to see things like the old signatures and other things as the forum ages.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 am

Nee-San wrote:
I think I'd have to watch the series in order to know what was going on in that picture. . . XD
Well what was going on might be exactly what you think was going on  Laughing

The profile pic is another screenshot, from Gurren Lagann. It's Simon taking some rest after a tough day  Wink

Nee-San again wrote:
Oh yeah... We could have like a like a Misc topic or something so that people can post anything else that they want besides the main ones that we have. 
Agreed. Calling it Misc and putting it in "Others"?

Mayu wrote:
a forum archive to see things like the old signatures and other things as the forum ages.
That's exactly what I meant glad we see it the same way.

It's 2am 3am, I've suceeded in solving the mystery about the blurry text on the banner, and I have to admit I am very tired.
Take care, talk to you tomorrow in a dozen hours.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:12 am

Okay, so I'll do my topics very soon, you can count on me !
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Hiro wrote:
Agreed. Calling it Misc and putting it in "Others"?

Well we don't have to call it Misc but I think that's the best word for it at least (Well a shortened version of a word but you know what I mean) Razz People would know what that was at least. Hmm... What do you mean by putting it in "Others"? The signature thing? 'Cause I think that should be labeled under a forum archive or something...
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Mayu wrote:
I think that should be labeled under a forum archive or something...
OK I see what you mean, you're right about putting it in another slot.

Any idea for a pic?
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:20 am

Hmm... Not sure... Maybe Mayuri and his squad since they're over the research and tech for Soul Society. . .  Dunno I'll have to keep an eye out for something that fits. Fufufufu
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:58 am

Nice idea.
Don't forget that we can always just use a good pic of Mayuri and crew then change the words they say Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:17 am

Ahh... That's true Fufufufu
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:56 am

Okay guys, an update on the summary. Yes, I have begun working on it and have made some headway on it . Yay! However it is taking me a little longer to do this then I originally thought, with having to read through all of our old posts, trying to figure out the order and such. Plus, for some reason, I'm finding errors that I didn't notice the first time I read these posts.  Cold Sweat So I'm editing as I go, hope nobody minds that; it's just some spelling errors and typos. 

I am thinking about titling these posts and grouping our story into "chapters". The first section will go from our first posts up to the point where we are either about to meet up to go to the human world or to the point where we have left to the human world. I also think it would be a cool idea to name these chapters Fufufufu So if anyone has an idea, speak up! Wink 

Oh and before I go any further in my writing, I wanted to see exactly how you guys want me to write this. I can easily change what I currently have to what you guys decide on. The choices are (and of course if you have an idea, let me know Wink ):

1.) Traditional summary: Pros- it will make things really short and to the point. Cons- Can be boring to read after a while and no real voice is present. 

2.) I could go about it in a more satirical way... So I would write as more like a narrator about the events in the story while poking fun at each other or making jokes along the way. While at the same time I am following our story. Pros: Could keep the reader interested with a slightly longer summary than a traditional one. Cons: Could give people the wrong idea on the forum's tone. Dunno

3.) I can write the summary like a mini short story version on what has happened, making sure to keep some of the key or interesting dialogue. Pros: Can give the reader a very similar experience as to what they would get if they followed along in the story. Cons: This is the longest summary option. 

Well unfortunately, I won't be able to post the first part of the summary until tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon-ish. The good news is that it's well underway... bad news is... I have to be awake in 5 hours... should be up in 4 hours but... let's just say 5  Cold Sweat Anyways, I shall continue this project when I return home from church tomorrow! It shall be a day full of writing  Banzai! . . . And I predict lots of coffee in my near future.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh, you're doing a great job Mayu-chan Very Happy
My favorite summary is the second one, could be very funny Very Happy Let's wait for other's impressions but that's the one which is, to me, the best of all.

Aw, you should sleep a bit more XD

Thanks for you correcting all our posts, you're really a hard worker o/
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Personnally, I prefer (the air) the third one. But, the second one could be very funny !
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:42 am

Haha thanks Satori Fufufufu And NP about the editing XD I noticed errors in my posts as well, bunches and bunches of typos! Yay~ Besides I've been editing peoples papers the past few days anyways. I live for it! Or so I tell my teacher  Rolling Eyes Haha But seriously I don't mind it at all. Razz 

Haha I wish I could've slept more XD No choice in that on a Sunday though  Cold Sweat Ended up getting closer to 3 hours of sleep last night as I tried to force myself to quickly fall asleep. You know when you start to panic that you only have a few hours left to sleep and end up not being able to go to sleep? Yeahhh... Razz I ended up waking up this morning and just looked at the time for like 30 minutes, wishing that somehow the time was wrong XD lol 

So another update on the summary. The first part is out now. I used Ru as a tie breaker and she picked the 2nd choice. . . So hopefully my sleep deprived brain was able to make that work XD If not I'll reread it in the morning and make changes lol 

Well here I am... at 2:30am again... haha I should go to sleep. Thankfully, I do not have anywhere to go tomorrow morning Fufufufu Talk to you guys later and I hope you like the summary. Let me know anything you want added, removed, or changed in anyway~  Dun Dun Duuunnn
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 12:18 pm

I've just read the first chapter ! That's cool to read, like you said the humor really helps Very Happy I approve this chapter \o/

Stop calling me the noble brat, I'm gonna be sad :'(
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Haha you like it Fufufufu Aww dont be sad little one! just my character lol. She says it outta love Razz  Maybe our characters can have a heart to heart soon though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Hi there! Very Happy
I've started working at the office so I can't afford to get here for as long as before,
but I'm delighted to see so many things happened.

Mayu thanks for your great work. Also I can't ever say no to a little use of the Edit key  Wink
Your summary really helps, and I'm very happy to see you've given so much thought and energy into it  Clap Clap
I agree with Ru's choice about the way to tell the story(she def is a wise one).

Your summary is really fun because by going through it I realized how different our points of view on things were.
Really refreshing and very funny.

Totally love how you say I'm a bully XD poor Hanataro!
...Okay re-reading the part about me taking the kid to the woods at night. You made me look like a damn perv  Huh?
By the way Sensei, what's the English for Gai?

Nee-San wrote:
The noble bra…
Face You're gold Nee-San.
Hey how was my totally awesome and righteous kick in the jewels a cheap trick?  Razz
Tsundere-Senpai lol what could we do without our own?

Now then, the Bad Cop side  Hell Yes  Cold Sweat
I twitched a bit when you said I was towering Hanataro cause I'm already pretty short myself and don't want to make him look like a dwarf nor myself tall as Komamura.
That's pure detail and I admit that it's pushing Granny in the bushes but you knnow that's who I am (a grandma kicker  Victory! ). I'd rather go for "the bellowing man".

Secundo, about this: 
Mayu wrote:
The young girl that he “saved” was none too happy with the fact that Hiro fought her battle for her and after Hiro gives her a lecture, she storms off.
Dunno if it would be proper English, but I hope it's possible for you to change a few "her" into something different. Then take out one of the two "Hiro" to again avoid being redundant.

Mayu-chan wrote:
She notices that for the last two weeks now, she hasn’t had anyone tailing her, the first time since that incidence that occurred that destroyed the 14th squad
For the same reason, I think you could take two "that" out of the 3.

Finallly, considering the setup. I think it's a very good idea to separate as much as possible the different parts (yours, Satori's, mine). It's due to us going seperate ways till the pub session but still find it nicely put.
However, reading blocks of text is OK with a book, but not really on a website. 
I think going back to the line sometimes could do every reader some good.
What could be changed that way: 
Okay so it wasn’t like that exactly.
and
After remembering that she had promised to meet one of her Kohai at the pub, she decided to hold back her plans to sneak out of Soul Society that she has made for over a hundred years, to say goodbye to him and to get some free liquor.

Also I think we could add a link to the post of first appearance for everyone. That way they could easily switch from summary to the full version.

Please forgive me for putting what I think could be improved in second place, I don't want it to sound as if I didn't like your summary.
I absolutely love the way you've done things, the overall tone, and the fact that it's very well shortened, yet (!) still you managed to keep the spirit of all the posts.
Keep it going! Yay! Red Passion
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:07 am

Glad you like the general concept of it at least lol. I sent it to Ru to make sure I didn't make a lot of mistakes Wink She helped a lot too. Yay Ru-chan! 

Haha Yeah I agree with those corrections Hiro Wink I was writing this half asleep admittedly but I wanted to have it out before today... As I am pretty busy today Razz Feel free to edit as you wish, if you have the time. If not I will edit it... either tonight or tomorrow... 

Pfft. Lmao. I meant to change that part about the girl you "saved". I was just writing the gist of things down and was going to make it look prettier Razz I'm surprised Ru didn't mention it. Oh yeah... I forgot that you consider yourself short but seeing as Hanataro is 5ft tall... You would technically tower over him. If you want me to, I will change that though.  

Yeahh... It was hard to write this when everyone is off doing their own things but somehow I managed to get over 2,000 words (I stopped coping posts into word after 2,000 lol) into around 500 words, so not too bad I guess XD 
Cold Sweat Hmm.. Explain exactly what you want me to do here. You don't like the block of text... Are you wanting me to break this up into smaller pieces or add dialogue? If it's dialogue... I suppose I could swing that... 

Oh I also thought of adding links! I was too tired to do so last night though  Rolling Eyes I'll have to add them later on. 

haha Your honesty is as brutal as ever  Cold Sweat but I know your heart is in the right place Razz Besides I asked for people's opinions for a reason and to be honest I didn't feel confident on the summary. I knew there was going to be errors so that's why I said in a previous comment to let me know. Wink 

Ohh and how was work? Do you like it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Nee...neee...nuhnnuh wrote:
Feel free to edit as you wish, if you have the time. If not I will edit it... either tonight or tomorrow... 
To be honest, I've always felt bad about editing. It's like plotting behind people's back  Neutral I mean sometimes I can't help but replace one word by a synonym, stuff like that...Had a feeling you wouldn't be OK with that method.
So, from here on, I will only propose what I have and let you decide what you want to do with it. They're your posts, after all.

Yeah, sure wrote:
 I meant to change that part about the girl you "saved". I was just writing the gist of things down and was going to make it look prettier Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_razz 
Haha that part was almost fine with me Rolling Eyes If you're having fun, I think everyone will. Keep things as they are right now.

Quote :
 I forgot that you consider yourself short but seeing as Hanataro is 5ft tall... You would technically tower over him. If you want me to, I will change that though.
I know I'd tower him alright but well... kinda forgot you're slightly higher than 'Tarou yourself so yeah I know even 5'7" would be tall for both of you  Wink Still I'd like you to change it Razz  

Quote :
I managed to get over 2,000 words (I stopped coping posts into word after 2,000 lol) into around 500 words, so not too bad I guess XD 
Not too bad at all. Remember you're getting our full and passionate support.

Quote :
Are you wanting me to break this up into smaller pieces?
Yes that's it precisely. Sorry for having trouble expressing it  Cold Sweat 

Quote :
Haha your honesty is as brutal as ever  Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 1240226158 
Ouch. Wasn't expecting that.
As a side comment, I think it's better to be frank but harsh than a liar Wink Sorry bout that.
Er...well I'll do my best to sound nicer next time. Pinky-promise.

Quote :
Ohh and how was work? Do you like it? Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_smile
It was alright. I have to save the orders of clients for an international cosmetics group, checking if items are up-to-date, wether there are stocks or if it's not sold by our company anymore...I won't say it's fun, but the ladies there are nice and very helpful. I'll be glad to lend them a hand. And earn some cash for the overseas trip Wink Yay! Sweet Green
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Hiro wrote:
To be honest, I've always felt bad about editing. It's like plotting behind people's back  Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_neutral I mean sometimes I can't help but replace one word by a synonym, stuff like that...Had a feeling you wouldn't be OK with that method.
Ahh... I see. haha I had no clue you changed words like that. haha. Well I never change words but I do correct spelling and typos. Fufufufu (or if a word isn't conjugated properly. Which to be honest only happened twice.) Umm... I'm fine with those sort of changes but changing a word to a synonym should be discussed with others first... since it can change the feel of the sentence even if it has a similar meaning Cold Sweat  

Hiro wrote:
Haha that part was almost fine with me Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes If you're having fun, I think everyone will. Keep things as they are right now
Haha I think you missed my point here. What you saw in that part was my personal notes on what was happening in the story Razz Oh no... Everyone knows what my personal notes look like now! Terrorified Haha Well my notes I do for my job are much nicer... My own only needs to be understood by me. However, I forgot to go back and change that sentence Wink 

Hiro, yet again wrote:
I know I'd tower him alright but well... kinda forgot you're slightly higher than 'Tarou yourself so yeah I know even 5'7" would be tall for both of you  Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_wink Still I'd like you to change it Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_razz

Lmao! I thought you were talking about Hanataro at first but then I clicked that link. Hey now mister! I am taller than a hamster! On a side note... Hamtaro!! I loved that show as a kid! I forgot it existed. Smile  I am slightly taller than Hanataro Wink by one whole inch! 
Okay I will change it tonight before I go to bed. 

Hiro wrote:
Yes that's it precisely. Sorry for having trouble expressing it 

No worries Wink I speak Hiro Razz Well sometimes at least. Hmm.. I suppose I could break this post up some and keep these little chapters a little smaller. 
Hiro wrote:
Ouch. Wasn't expecting that.
As a side comment, I think it's better to be frank but harsh than a liar Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_wink Sorry bout that.
Er...well I'll do my best to sound nicer next time. Pinky-promise.

Haha Sorry 'bout that. Indeed it is better to be frank than to lie. 

Since I sorta know you it's fine to speak like that but I just wanted to let you know how it can come across. Maybe it's because I'm used to people where I live who, although tell the truth, tend to speak. . . slightly in a more roundabout way? Some people might think you're being snappy especially online where we can't hear your voice. Wink You're not too bad though in general. Just direct which I'm not as used to. 
Thanks for pointing out those mistakes Wink Ru and I tend to auto-correct in our minds. 

Hirrrroooo wrote:
It was alright. I have to save the orders of clients for an international cosmetics group, checking if items are up-to-date, whether there are stocks or if it's not sold by our company anymore...I won't say it's fun, but the ladies there are nice and very helpful. I'll be glad to lend them a hand. And earn some cash for the overseas trip 

That's great Fufufufu Well it's a job at least and you could always have a worse one or work with rude and immature people  Rolling Eyes Glad things are working out fine there.
 Very Happy Can't wait for that overseas trip to be honest. It'll be great!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Mayu wrote:
Haha I think you missed my point here. What you saw in that part was my personal notes on what was happening in the story Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_razz Oh no... Everyone knows what my personal notes look like now! Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 3122047083
Haha well your notes ain't all that bad, you should see mine Razz 

Quote :
Hey now mister! I am taller than a hamster!
I know xD I added Hamtaro cause it sounds almost the same as Hanatarou!
Wow a whole inch, well that matters Wink

Quote :
 I suppose I could break this post up some and keep these little chapters a little smaller. 
Wait a sec...I didn't ask of you to split it in two different posts. If that's what you meant  Dunno 
I'll give an example of what I'd like you to do:
1. Your version:
Sis wrote:
[...]Hiro corners the poor Hanataro and insists that he come train with him in the middle of the woods where nobody goes. (Run Hana-chan!) The poor little Shinigami showed what looked to be terror towards the towering man. Luckily Captain Unohana saves the day by showing her might to the bully Shinigami, Hiro. Okay so it wasn’t like that exactly. He tells Captain Unohana that they were just planning a training session which Hanataro went along with. Suddenly Hanataro is okay with the trip and is looking forward to it. 

2. My proposal:
Hiro wrote:
[...]Hiro corners the poor Hanataro and insists that he come train with him in the middle of the woods where nobody goes. (Run Hana-chan!) The poor little Shinigami showed what looked to be terror towards the towering man. Luckily Captain Unohana saves the day by showing her might to the bully Shinigami, Hiro.
Okay so it wasn’t like that exactly. He tells Captain Unohana that they were just planning a training session which Hanataro went along with. Suddenly Hanataro is okay with the trip and is looking forward to it. 
That's it Fufufufu If there's an expression for this kind of breaking, please tell me it shall prevent me from getting you worked up over nothing.

Nee-San hell yeah! wrote:
Can't wait for that overseas trip to be honest. It'll be great!
It will be memorable  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Quote :
Haha well your notes ain't all that bad, you should see mine Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_razz 

Haha Well thanks. You should see my notes I do professionally Razz I'm sure your notes aren't that bad. 

Quote :
Wow a whole inch, well that matters
It matters a whole lot! lol The Shining Even a half of an inch matters. 

Quote :
That's it Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 2962172761 If there's an expression for this kind of breaking, please tell me it shall prevent me from getting you worked up over nothing.

Ahh Well that's even more simple than I thought. haha Definitely can do that. As for the word for that... it's just simply called a "paragraph break". Wink

Quote :
It will be memorable  Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 2627033143

That it shall  Dun Dun Duuunnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Summary Crucial Plan   Da Summary Crucial Plan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Summary Crucial Plan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: