Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Harem_10

Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Soul Society - Pub

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat

Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:54 am

I sigh. Somewhere, I wasn't sure if I'd done the best choice, but Hiro is right.
 I'm sure Mayu would be very "happy" to avenge her lost captain, but if the rumor is false... What could she think... ? I mean, she's certainly someone strong, not someone that can easily fall into depression, I can trust her for that. But... Am I being too protective ?
Well, things are like they are, I've made a choice and I have to take it on. If Mayu gets angry, well... Oh, she'll forgive me, I'm her favourite noble brat, aren't I ?

Sake ? Oh, bad idea, I don't really hold sake...
Well.
Whatever. I don't care.
"Let's drink !"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh oh...trouble is on the way. Watch out, Hiroshinji.
Ah, I can't believe that despite both of them know they easily get drunk, they're still falling for it.

I discreetly wave at Tetsuo. Being one of his most trusthworthy customers, I am often the one he calls out when some colleagues empty their bottle along with a fight, because I seldom drink anything else than hot spicy tea. And also because no one can stand a righteous punch on the head when booze-loaded. 
That's why, over the years, we developped a very intimate relationship, facing so many critical situations solved in sweat and kitchen steam together. One could say we are quite close, but we manage to hide it while in public. In order to still keep that special bond intact, we created a personal secret code based on gestures and eye-contact.
So when I wink my left eye twice, raise my right eyebrow and bite my lower lip, he grasps the situation right away.

"Your order will be brought in no time, Hoshino-san, Satori-sama" he quickly scratches his left lobe and then his upper lip on the right side with the other hand.

Good. There's no way they'll get dizzy with the heavily diluted drinks he'll serve them. They'll still believe they're feeling fine thanks to the additional sake aroma, but won't go all-out with the low alcohol volume. Once more, you achieved to secretly save the day, Hiroshin. 
Hm, yeah, you're right, Ji. I'm glad too. But enough internal speech. Let's go back to their chat already.

I comfortably bury myself into the sofa. The two hottest ladies I know of (apart from the Lieutenant Rangiku and Captain Soi-Fon when pissed) are awkwardly discussing their respective day. Ah, these two won't ever feel well in the same bathtub. Yet Nee-San should be very aware that Satori-chan has nothing against lower-class people like us... And my wife should already know that even Mayu-chan is doing her best to overcome her past and that there's nothing personal.
Except for gently teasing each other of course.

Something has bugged me though till she's arrived...I feel like Mayu's got something up her sleeve...I mean...Oh... Come on, I can even spot it from there, it's under her right arm!
Wait, are these...Oh, yes! Sweets!

I immediately start moving my body up and down while letting my arms flap on the sides.

"Ba ba ba-nuh-nuuuh...Ba ba ba nuh-nuuuh, nuh-nuh naaa! Ba-banuh-nuuuh! Oooh yeah, hmmm ba-na-na-na naaa!" 

My famous Banana Dance, personal expression of the utmost happiness, that I perform at every Summer Festival in a challenge to my awesome bro Ikkaku's Lucky Dance. We always end up fist-bumping in perfect sync surrounded by applause and cheers.

"Neee-Saaaan! Thaaaaank yoooouuuu!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 12:35 pm

I was talking, and Hiro's scream surprises me. 
I look at him, amazed, and raise an eyebrow. Then I see the candies. I sigh.
"Hiro', you're taking too much sugar"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I am currently waving my butt with all my might to the delight of the neighbouring customers. Hopefully, my ears are very sharp so I manage to hear what my loving wife tells me even while singing.
"Huh? Satori-chan, don't you know your husband's way of doing things?"

I set my entire body straight, the half-dressed front in view for her. I notice Mayu's face is looking slightly red...is it the sake already affecting her? Ha, what do I know.
"This is why too much food will never win a fight against me. Training, bathed in the morning dew, burning under a scorching sun, dried by the cold breeze, and covered by the nocturnal shadows. Every single day, training. No fat can whistand that much willpower."

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

Tetsuo-san quickly returns with our sake. 
Ahh! At last, perhaps this will calm down my nervousness. I look up at Satori-chan, she has been fairly quiet all night, besides the awkward small talk about how our day had gone. I sigh. Knowing her she’s still trying to figure out the best course of action is. Hmm…even more shocking is the silence coming from Hiro-kun. That brat is usually full of energy and things to say. This sort of silence coming from him, no matter how short is a bit odd.

I pour the sake into three glasses, one for each of us and raise my glass for cheers.

“Kanpai! (Bottoms up)” I shout cheerfully and down my drink. Then suddenly I hear Hiro-san say something. I turn to look at him.

Oh man! That Hiro! What... he’s doing... some sort of dance? His eyes are sparkling with the utmost happiness. He looks so cute and silly... ahh... don’t laugh... don’t... 

I burst into laughter, so strongly that I start to get tears in my eyes. Trying my best to recover and wiping the tears from them, I look back at Hiro to see what made him act like that.  

His eyes now sparkle more than ever, I follow his eyes to the box of sweets that I had brought. Oh. I start to feel my cheeks go red. 
Ahh... How do I explain this?! I mean since all of this Vasto Lorde information I forgot to figure out a good reason! Crap. I’ll lose face if I keep on blushing like this! Ugh. I hate this part of myself. 
Even as I think that I feel my face getting hotter.

Satori scolds him for eating too much sugar, and he replies boasting about his training.
I pour myself another cup of sake and down it. Calm down Mayu!

“Ahh… This… this is…” My voice cracks. How embarrassing. I clear my throat. C’mon, they're just your kohai, I tell myself. 
I start again. “I had made some sweets for Captain Hitsugaya, Matsumoto-san, and some of the others in Squad 10... B-but It would seem as though I made too much... and I figured they’d go bad at my place being that there’s only me...”

I can tell that I am bright red now. Why am I rambling?! I sigh and try to seem like I don’t really care. 
“So I... I figured you brats would eat them. Ha! You should be grateful that you get to eat something made by me. I made two different types... These ones are Chili chocolate truffles and those are Espresso Truffles. So here.” 

I offer them the box and turn my head back to my drink as if I didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:47 am

Huh? Why is Mayu so red? We're in the middle of a fresh night and most of the customers are gone, letting the pub cool down! And I've already dicovered that it wasn't the sake! Ha, I don't grasp a shiz of these parts of human nature. Oh I bet the Chili chocolates are aimed to my wife...that's great! What a coincidence! She must be so happy!...wait Espresso Truffles? By the neckbeard of Genryuusaï-sensei, this is astonishing!

I warmly embrace my lovely Nee-San and gently let her feel the hotness of my pectoral muscles, packed with love. 
Wait, what is this beating I feel on her side? Something like...

"Doki doki doki dokidokidokidoki"

Oh. This is surprising! What should I do about this? It sure looks like an obviously critical situation! A fast beat in her chest like that, she might be under hypertension!

I immediately firmly grab her shoulders and look straight at her.
"Nee-San, sweet Mayu-chan, are you feeling OK?!"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:06 pm

"Oooh, Mayu-chan, you're so adorable !"
I drink my sake, then pour myself another cup and drink again. I'm so keen of that sensation of heat in my throat! I look at Hiro. Well, he's not watching me.
I drink again.
"W...weeell, espresso's ones seem to be cool, I've never tried your cooking, Mayu-chan ~"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:05 pm

I sense that another dramatic string of fate is stretching hard on the other side of the table.
Dammit, why is she drinking so fast?! Even if the drinks are lightened she'll surely get drunk as hell at this rate, if she ain't already...
I won't let that happen. For I am her caring husband.

I turn back to my wife and, in the blink of an eye, replace the freshly cup of sake she is about to drink with a Chili chocolate. I wink at her and smile broadly. 
"Hey Hanata-chan, try these as you asked for. I bet they're delicious, you're right we've never tried her food! Plus you'd surely enjoy the alcohol better with some food, right? Here, taste some sweets!"

I quickly take a look at Mayu-chan. She's still crimson. What, is she about to faint over offering us sweets?
Oh come on ladies, I only have two arms here! Ha, someone please help me! Shit!

I can't afford to lose my composure by looking weak, especially when confronted to women in great peril. I keep my internal struggle to myself, only frouncing my dark eyebrows stronger then ever.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Things are kind of fuzzy in my mind, but I'm still able to understand what's going on. I take the Chili Chocolate and try it.
"Ah Mayu-Chan, it's so good ~"
I look for my glass but don't find it.
"Huh ?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 pm

Hiro embraces me. Again! What’s that brat thinking? My heart starts to race as I feel my embracement over the whole situation rising. He then grabs my shoulders and looks at me as I start to feel faint. I’m sure my face is totally red by now. Son of a. . .

“Shut up ya brats!! W…Who are ya sayin’ is adorable?! I’m not adorable and I’m feeling fine! Stop makin’ such a fuss!” I say irritably as I shove Hiro off of me. Geez. “Just hurry up and eat them already!”

Ughh… I’m SO embarrassed! I can’t possibly look at them while they eat my sweets. I quickly look down at the table. Whoa… That wasn’t a good idea… The world feels like its spinning! I’m so dizzy… Without thinking I reach across the table and grab Satori’s drink. Well… Whatever, it’s just the noble brat. I drink it too. Not thinking of anything in particular, trying to not think of the current situation… I feel myself start to sway… oops… Maybe I should slow down on my drinking…

Satori seems to enjoy my sweets very much.
Ahh… calm down Mayu… calm down… I won’t be defeated like this! What can I do… Then I remember … Ahh! Why didn’t I think of this before? I use this in my training all the time! I begin using Qigong breathing as I do in training and fights as well. I feel myself calming down fast.

I grin at Satori as she finds he cup missing. Finally getting back a lot of my composure.

“Ya snooze ya lose, kiddo!” I wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:31 am

Standing at the very edge of chaos my entire being feels trapped.
I am feeling like the situation is seriously slipping between my fingers (greasy as a walrus since I've eaten those damn fried shrimps).

Then, I notice that Mayu-chan's boobs...I mean chest waving forward and backward, at first without any rhythm, before steadily getting better handled. Although I can't help but feeling all tense in front of such view, I quickly clear my mind.
That's right! She's a Tai-chi practioner! That's my Nee-San, calming herself down.
...still, what a body she has.

Relieved, I lean back into the depths of the sofa. Outside, the sight of the full moon, its pure, smooth light timidly brushing the houses and sakura trees fills me with delight. I take a quiet, deep breath. 
It feels so good to live here.

I peacefully lend my ear to the ladies.
Ha, here she is, teasing Satori-chan again. What a nasty Nee-San.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:02 pm

"Aaah..."
I see the cup in Mayu's hands, but my vision is blurred and finally I give up and let my head fall on the table.
"So tiiiired, I'm gonna sleep here now, and foreveeer, dreaming of my sweet Hiro-chan and of the cuuute Mayu-chaaan ~..."
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:42 pm

In front of me, my beloved and honorable wife has eventually fallen before her last sip of booze. She mutters nonsense about the three of us doing some unfathomable business in her dreams...Damn, what a woman. What a blossoming imagination she has.

Ah, I hope she won't drool all over the table... Poor Satori-chan. I guess we better head for home. There I'll help you take an icy shower before getting to bed, right Hanata-chan? 
Joking about the icy shower. The warmth of the blanket will be enough.

I look up to Mayu. She seems to be doing fine and gleams in all her radiant beauty. 
"Well, Nee-San, I think I'll bring her back home. Wanna go along? We have a spare room if you want."

I bow my head on a side and wink.
"I won't peek while you're changing. Promise!"

I raise my left hand, second finger folded. Tetsuo immediately comes with the bill, then piles up the dishes before taking Satori's and my cups. We exchange a smile. The day has been fine and we're grateful for each other. I quickly pay him and wait for Mayu's answer.

"So, are you coming or not?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:53 am

Ehh! She passed out... Is she alright?! 

"Huh... I Didn't know the noble brat was such a lightweight!" I laugh. 

Did she drink... because of me? Oops... I must be a bit of a bad influence... but wait! I didn't answer yet about the whole tagging along on their mission thing... I haven't even decided on what I should do yet! What now? I was planning on leaving tonight!

I furrow my brows in thought at Hiro's offer. Hmm... Go back to their place with them. Well I suppose if I do go with them I can continue our discussion later and come up with a plan. Besides it would be a safer place to discuss such matters anyways... can I trust these two?  I glance up at the two of them. 

Hiro teases me about stalking me.
I roll my eyes. "Yeah you better not ya brat." I'm too tired to get into that. 

But... I was planning on leaving tonight! How long have I waited on this moment?! Yet I'm torn on this simple decisions?! Ughh! Give me a break already! This is all giving me such a headache! I rub my temples as Tetsuo-san clears the table and returns with the check. 

I smile mischievously. Oh what the hell, I mean the captain and I have waited for so long already, what's another day. Besides maybe these two can be of some use? These brats might have some potential. 

"Sure, lead the way... but if you try anything weird on me tonight you're dead~ <3"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 4:19 pm

"Well then, let's go."

I get up and stretch myself. Then I circle around the table and delicately carry my wife, bride style.
I am glad that Mayu agreed on coming. I slowly walk outside the pub and smell the sweet perfume of the trees.

We are all exhausted by a tough military routine as well as our own issues. Thoughts are wandering wildy through our heads. So, even though we dropped the talk about the mission halfway, it might even be better to let these things apart for a little while and just get some rest.

We quickly arrive before the little mansion we call home. A bit too posh for my taste, but Satori's parents were already mad at me, a underclass proletarian, for kidnapping their daughter like that. So they insisted on paying for the whole thing. "We won't let our daughter live in a filthy place! You better leave the furnishing to us, you scruffy tramp. And don't you dare touching anything with those calloused hands of yours...at least before we leave." 
Ah, nothing more devoted than the in-laws. It's alright, now that I have a regular job in the Gotei they kinda cooled down a bit. And I know despite they can't help but feeling tricked, they're happy as long as their girl is too.

I open the door and look back at Mayu. 
"Come on in, we have cookies!"

To be continued here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society - Pub   Soul Society - Pub - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Society - Pub
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2