Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Regarding the End of Bleach Harem_10

Regarding the End of Bleach Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Regarding the End of Bleach

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Regarding the End of Bleach Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the End of Bleach   Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello there!
Damn, with all them holidays it's been ages since I last dropped any consistent matter in this section.

Sidenote: Yes! I've made it into Medecine 2nd year!  Sanosuke
I had to put all my cells into passing the finals for the two semesters, which is why I couldn't be as active here as I used to be last year (when we created the forum etc...which er...might have pushed me to recap this 1st year of Med lol Laughing . But hey I made friends here so  Wink ).
All's well that ends well.

Speaking of which, and as shown in the title, our beloved manga, Bleach, has ended.

I've loved it since the first episode and I was sincerely really proud to see how excellent at drawing Tite Kubo had gotten over the years.

However, I'll be honest, it's been a tough ride. Especially for this last Arc.
With adding many new characters always comes the clash between developping the backstories of old ones, giving enough showtime to everyone, all that without slowing down the overall storyline.

So yes, most of the chars of the last arc disappointed me, many old chars got almost erased but the 2-3 with fanarmor. Sad.
Moreover and as many readers know, the editor has pretty much ordered to cut the show because of bad rankings. Bleach won't be the first nor the last manga to end abruptly like this.
Go read Bakuman sweethearts. Censorship is hard.
Anyone reading the last Arc without knowing the story behing the scenes will surely be like  Terrorified "Wut so where did the enemies go? Man, weren't you supposed to fight like 5 chapters ago? Guys come on!"

As much as I got disappointed many times, I'm okay with the visible efforts here and there to get the initial humor back, as well as some really meaningful panels in the last chapters.

Does that mean I'm happy the show ended the way it did? Well...nah. Most obviously lel.

Does it imply I'll loath Bleach till I'm verrry old (and slightly less handsome) and drop this forum? Nah!

I ain't here for bitchin, biatches!  Razz

We love the legacy of Bleach universe, and we created this forum mostly to write a story and have fun together, and I wanna keep that.

Care for a ride? Then let's go!

Regarding the End of Bleach Harem10
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the End of Bleach   Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Haha, I see what you mean. I'm very disappointed by the end, but the last arc had some good things too, and well...
Spoiler:
Hem. Welp, I don't have anything to say about it, it's a very classical end, but, we can always remember the first Bleach arc, our favorite moment... I'm proud to be a Bleach fan, and I won't stop to be because of that end ! I really, really hope Kubo will now get rest, and I also hope he'll do another manga where he will be able to do what he want, with the end he wants. He deserves it, I'm convicted he's an awesome author !
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the End of Bleach   Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am

Hiro wrote:
Sidenote: Yes! I've made it into Medicine 2nd year! 

Haha So Proud of ya, hun. 

Hiro~ wrote:
I had to put all my cells into passing the finals for the two semesters, which is why I couldn't be as active here as I used to be last year (when we created the forum etc...which er...might have pushed me to recap this 1st year of Med lol Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_lol . But hey I made friends here so  Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_wink ).

Last Chapter Hey now! Don't blame us haha we didn't meet you until your second semester Razz Now any issues within the second semester... well that's entirely possible  Cold Sweat We all used to live on this forum back then haha. I'm really glad we all got to be friends  Perfect Family

Hmm... Yeah I didn't like the ending very much...
Spoiler:
The final arc wasn't my favorite and was full of problems... but still had some interesting parts! Despite how the series ended, I still love it and it has a special place in my heart~ Since I've been a fan since I was in Junior High... and hey it helped me meet you lovely Frenchies!  Dun Dun Duuunnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the End of Bleach   Regarding the End of Bleach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding the End of Bleach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: