Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Harem_10

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Empty
PostSubject: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

The name is Ruyuz Tachibana
I hail from the 78th area of the Rukon district.

My appearance is relatively young being around 19 or 20 years old and standing at 5’3”. I have straight medium length midnight black hair paired with startling heterochromatic eyes; the right being orange (sunsety orange) and the left a bright gold. Wears a red sash around eyes to cover their appearance as I have an insecurity about them, with the added bonus that it represses my reiatsu. (Like kenpachi’s eye patch thing. Whatever that thing is called)  I wear plate like armor with no back that is connected by two leather buckles at my upper and lower back along with a locked clasp at the neck (for no added wardrobe malfunctions you pervs!!! Also just look at avatar pic for armor appearance) and with the traditional hakama pants (slightly modified to look less poofy). Armor plating is white but with a small black dog in the middle (approx. where the belly button is) representing Kerberos. A now added staple to my appearance is a large gold back tattoo of the 9 circles of hell, outlined in black, covering all but my lower back with a little golden Kerberos in the middle of the 9th circle in a lighter antique gold shade. (like this but bigger, added Kerberos and in gold)

Zanpakuto: His name is Kerberos (appearance)

Unreleased form are two plain black dual swords with gold edging around the hilt and with medium length chains coming from each of the hilts, unconnected.

Shikai form changes the dual swords into a double-edged dual sided three section staff that is about an inch and a half in diameter. Both blades are curved in opposite directions. The three places the three section staff can be disconnected from are the middle and a third of the way left and right of the blades, disconnecting sections are slanted. If separated in the middle they can be used as dual swords again, which is my preferred style. Having it as a staff is usually for defensive and some offensive moves. All the sections are connected together by a black chain which can be reeled in to snap back the sections at will.

My shikai has control of 9 levels of flames, which are color coated,  each representing the 9 circles of hell which are in in order from coolest to most intense heat: black, red, orange, gold (replacing yellow), green, blue, indigo, violet, and white. White being a searing cold flame representing the final 9th circle. Black flame acts like a poison causing slow damage but is crippling.
Release incantation is Jigoku no honō de yaki, keruberosu o shōkyaku or "Burn with the flames of hell, incinerate Kerberos".

(Time for a little aside (theater term that addresses audience about info no one knows so breaking the 4th wall essentially) here by Kerberos for you brats that aren’t Ru about her potential bankai)

Potential bankai, if Ruyuz ever had the motivation to reach it, would reveal the true spectral flame order of the 9 circles which is a reversal of the shikai spectrum. As the shikai order is the limited /subdued fire order. Black now being the highest flame, being the blaze of void a fire so hot it blurs the line between burning and freezing, causing physical as well as mental damage with confusing the senses and sucking into its void the victims metaphorical fire or willpower. Zanpakuto also changes into two clawed gauntlets for some up close and personal combat and the claws can extend up to 7 inches.   {somewhat of the appearance} (Ru has the ability to reach this but hasn’t yet as to keep under the radar .The damned brat. As it is difficult to find a place where she can without notice achieve bankai and keep it hidden. Now the brat will continue with your regularly scheduled introduction.)

Back story:

Living in the 78th district wasn’t easy with it being the third most violent and criminal-infested area. It was harsh and you grow to be harsh with it and living there that is just what I did. In in 78th it was and still is survival of the fittest. I survived having to steal and sometimes kill if necessary. Sticking to the shadows being the observer and never the observed since there was no one I could trust, having learned from experience. Being this way for so long has turned me into somewhat of a sociopath. Albeit a high functioning one that could make meaningful connections if someone were to try hard enough to form one with me. None ever have. My reiatsu has always been above the normal range bringing those with lesser to their knees. It’s what made me more of an outcast then I already was. Another thing that separated me from the rest are my unusual heterochromatic eyes. Having them being made fun of and ostracized by many since I was young, giving me a rather troubling complex, not that any would know as I don’t tend to show much emotion and appear rather apathetic. I hid them away, with a black blindfold which helped me see in all new ways. The gap from others grew as I did when I gained my zanpakuto Kerberos. From then on he was my constant companion. The only and single most being I dared to hold close to my heart. He taught me many of my skills and the ones he didn’t I either created myself or learned from observing the criminals in the 78th, tweaked them and made them my own to fit my style. We have an interesting relationship him and me. I constantly tease him by calling him many different names instead of his real one. Like Miguo meaning dark dog and jigoku no banken meaning hellhound. Which often irks him and he calls me an insolent brat for it but it is all in jest. I think he secretly likes these names.

Having many years communing with Kerberos has made me very skilled and has given me the opportunity of fully being able to utilize him in shikai form. In later years finally being tired of the 78th district I joined the Shinigami Academy, although a bit later than most have, and graduated early. Though I graduated early I never showed them the full extent of my abilities. I have mastered all of Kerberos’s 9 flames but they have only seen 5 or to green, they don’t know I have 9 levels of fire, and they don’t know how vast my reiatsu has become. As I have learned how to conceal it from my zanpakuto. I revealed my reiatsu to be slightly above the norm to those of the academy but barred its full extent. Later on I no longer used my skills to conceal it and got a red sash that repressed it for me, the one I now wear to hide my eyes. I am a very cautious individual and always will be; so they will never know my full power unless I have no choice but to reveal it. Having graduated from the academy I had the dilemma of choosing my squad. After careful consideration I chose the Eighth Division of the Gotei 13. Squad 8 is a great squad and it is also a good place to keep low as I still have much to hide. I do not regret my choice of squad as they are strict when need be but have fun in their own ways, as I have learned from joining this squad with a little help from Captain Kyoraku.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Wah, you seem to be so badass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:37 am

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Ruyuz_10

Okay thought I should update my appearance for the new section of the forum. So this is how Ruyuz looks now as her younger self.Although I drew her with both eyes uncovered the left is normally covered by her hair that drapes in the front.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 am

Yey sweet I was wondering how you'd look!
I love the strap-wrapping pose. Straps are love.
...So does that mean Hiro and Ru can shake hands for now? Razz

I gotta update mine as well, still wondering what haircut I'll pick  Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Well now you know. Also Hiro those are bandages. Haha we could shake hands before just didn't want to. Razz Awesome can't wait to see your new look.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am

Ooooow you're so cuuuute Ruyuz-chaaan <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.   Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Page 1 of 1