Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Harem_10

TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

TRAINING GROUND SE7EN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Empty
PostSubject: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:59 am

See: Where fists brought down justice...or only a lot of humiliation.

Man, that was bad. I didn't want to make ripples when arriving late at that third class, but I should've went to Tachibana-sensei first.
I'm pleased though. She seemed a helluva lot more mature and composed than Madame Fists.

...Where is she taking us to?

A small hand grabs the sleeve of my kimono.
"Yowai- Hiro-kun, are you alright? You are so covered in bandages..!" 

"...that I look like a French Taco."

Sumiko doesn't look like she's gotten the reference to Mexican food, but I'm glad to see she looks OK.
"No worries, we'll stick together for the next training, miss", I say as I wink.

She blushes a bit and hides her face behind her hair.

Now then...Let's get ready for this trial.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Ahhh, fresh air is good~

I come out with a little smile, protecting my eyes from the sun with my sunglasses, waiting for the training to start. I feel more comfortable with my sunglasses, and way more confident. But well, I can't wear them when I'm training.
I'm pretty sure the teacher is gonna make fun of me, but at this point I don't care anymore. I could just be standing there, doing nothing yet she'll find a way to bark at me again. So well... I'm just gonna act natural, and if I can provocate her without breaking any rules, that'll be perfect. She wants war between us, she'll have it and she'll see I can be pretty annoying when I want to ~

I smile again, motivated once again by my thinking.
I look at the students, stop my gaze on that Yowa-something Hiro, a bit disappointed because he just ignored me at the last training. Well... now, can I find someone to be my friend and partner ?

I start to look around me, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 pm

I spread my spiritual pressure thin and in a wide radius around the Academy.

Found you.

I flash step my way into one of the teacher lounges and zoom in on my target, Hayate Gekkō.

“Ah Tachibana-chan nice to see you again. I thought you were teaching a class right now?”

“I am but I need a couple things for a lesson. Do you still have some of your old training equipment that I can borrow?”

Hayate chuckles and gives directions to the store closet he keeps his training equipment in. I mutter a quick thank you and flash step once again to gather what I need and head out to training ground seven.

Appearing next to Mayu I place a crate of supplies down next to us and clear my throat to garner my student’s attention.

“Now starts lesson two. Stealth and reflex training…hm well more of a game really.” I say as I pick up a round object from the crate.

“I’m sure many of you have played hide and seek or tag. Hoshino and I will give you three minutes to hide. Your objective is to stay hidden and make it to the safe zone, which are the training dummies behind me. Hoshino and I will be throwing these filled balloons at you. Once hit with one you are out and must sit on the side lines.”

I hand a bunch of the balloons to Mayu. With a mischievous closed eye, I smile and cheerfully say to my students,
“Be warned Hayate-sensei graciously donated these for this lesson.”

A lot of the older students shudder and look fearfully at the balloons that Hoshino and I hold.

Good to know Hayate hasn’t lost his reputation. His training methods are very unorthodox especially with him bringing back items to use from the human world. Usually these are filled with just water but Hayate never did settle for the usual.

“Your three minutes start now!”
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:34 pm

Lesshide!

I start dashing towards a bunch of trees.

Man this sounds pretty cool. Way more interesting and fun than the former bullying class!
I'm a bit worried though...pretty sure I heard scaredy talk from the older students...what are them balloons filled with exactly?

As my eyebrows furrow intensively, I catch the sight of Sumiko's sweet haircut. She seems to be pretty good at this.
Jumping behind a pine trunk, I crouch and hinder my athletic body under chestnut leaves and a nearby bush. Always loved the smell of chestnuts.
Ah, right, we gotta stay focus. Stealth trial!

Hmph. I've never been exactly good at hiding. I walk pretty silently on an everyday basis but...
Wait a sec. They didn't say we would lose once we were
sighted.
We only do if they hit us with dem balls before we reach that safe zone.
So...
Huehuehuehue. Hiro's got a plan.

Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Huh ? Is this a game ? Is this really a game ? I can't help smiling like a child. It seems fun ! I listen carefully to the explanations.

Hmmm... So we have to hide and dodge the balls ? Okay, I think I can do it. Even if my body hurts after the former lesson, I know I can rely on my speed. I take off my glasses and wait for the beggining of the exercise to hide.

I have found a good place to go, in a tree, hidden in the leaves. I take my time to find a good position, so I could move and dodge without falling, and from here, I've stopped moving to observe the field. Okay. So, let's imagine the worse situation I could be in : the two teachers can see me. That wouldn't be so surprising, after all, if they said they're gonna throw balls at us, it's that they know where to throw. So I have to stay focused and ready to move.
I look around me to spot places to go if I have to move, using the minutes they gave us for that, and then turn my sight back to the teachers. Okay. Let's try this. Now I'm just gonna see who's gonna move first, and how they're going to throw those things.

... I'm absolutely not safe here, and that Hoshino teacher is certainly going to try to find me first, uh ? But I'm sure I have to be worried about Tachibana sensei too... I mean, she's sooo stylish, I'd really like to be friends with her...
... Well, no time for this.
Let's see what is going to happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING GROUND SE7EN   TRAINING GROUND SE7EN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Story :: Start an Afterlife in Soul Society!-
Jump to: