Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Harem_10

Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:51 pm

See: Kendo is all about slashing in a straight line

So here we go again, all lined-up, ready to get some more physical entertainment.
Our main teacher Teruko guided us here. Her gracious eyebrows are furrowed in her impatience.
Indeed, it has already been over fifteen minutes since class should have started.

"Dammit, what is Hoshino-chan doing? At a time like this!" she mumbles, irritated.

She then mentions something about... a date with a man named Tetsuo being screwed. In spite of my good hearing skills, I can't grasp anything else.

"It's odd for a teacher to be late on her first day...right?"
I twitch. These words came from Sumiko-chan, who had been keeping quiet for at least an entire hour.

"Oh, er...yeah sure. Weird, right? I hope nothin' bad happened to her" I reply.
Hah, wait! That's true! Another woman! More gracious curves...

Before I can think huehuehue, Sumiko-chan asks: "Er...Yowaiseishin-sa-"

"Please, call me Hiro, it'll make things way easier for everyone" I say cheerfully.

"Er...Hir...Hiro-chan, you said you were good at martial arts, didn't you?" she adds, still a bit troubled by my direct call for casualness.

"Well I've been practicing Jiu-jitsu for years, so I'd say things come faster now. Hey, speaking of skills, you had quite the samurai stance earlier! I was really impressed...I hope you can teach me stuff if it's alright with you...my sword doesn't seem to answer my directions hehe...heh."

She looks at me with a mix of curiosity and a faint blush at my appraisal.

"Oh! It's very impressive, I don't know which martial art they'll teach us here...karate, or maybe judo?
...Well er...it's true that you show a lack of control over the trajectory of your slashes, but"

Hah.

"...and your back is too straight so your movements are very restricted. Also..."

...Oh?
Ha, wait there's more?

Sumiko suddenly stops her advices. "She's here. Our Hakuda teacher...has arrived."

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

See: So I started school with a hangover

So, here is the Hakuda class.
I arrive with a little smile, sunglasses carefully put in my pocket and arms crossed. That's my first day here as a second year. I look at the first year students, separated from us.
It's so weird to think about when I was in first year, looking at the second year with envy, and compare those times with nowadays.

Well, time has passed, I have gained experience, skills, confidence.
...Well, in fact, I became a really good student in Hadô, my speciality for now, a good one in Kendô, but in Hakuda... let's say I'm not bad, but just not as good as the others. Yes. That seems good.
I hope that people won't find me too ridiculous for the first day. Well, even if they do, I'll just show them that they shouldn't underestimate me in Hadô class. Yeah. That's a good plan. No need to panic, after all !

I slightly raise my chin, excited to begin this year for good and to learn new things.
I'll become powerful, and I'll show my big brother that I'm not just a lazy, hopeless and shameful girl.
I'll be a powerful lazy, hopeless and shameful girl instead ! And if he's not okay with that... I don't care. I only need one recognition. Mine !

"Huh... Tsukihô-san... Are you alright ?"

I am startled and turn towards a boy, just next to me, with blond hair and blue eyes. Hm.. I think his name was Kira Izuru or something like that. I smile.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I ?"

"You... were having a weird smile, that's all."

I giggle, embarrassed.

"A-Ah, really ? That's nothing, I was just... thinking ?"

He nods with a skeptical but polite look and just looks away, apparently shy.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 6:04 am

See: 14th Squad Barracks- Mayu's home

I enter the school grounds, already about 25 minutes late.

Hmm… So which dojo did they say I was assigned to? The South dojo?

I check the piece of paper they gave me in a hurry yesterday.

Yep. The south dojo. All the way in the back.

I open up my book again.
Ahh. Romance Paradise is at such a great spot… Must I stop?!

I lean against the door leading to my classroom.
Hmm… Five more minutes! They can wait 5 more minutes so that I can finish this chapter!

I quickly finish my chapter, then take a deep breath and close the book as I open the door to face my waiting class.

“Hoshino-chan! What is the meaning of this?! You’re 30 minutes late on your first day no less!”

I turn to see who it was that was calling me so familiarly.

Ah. Teruko-san. Hmm… it’s adorable yet annoying to think she believes she can address me as “chan”. Seriously, where did the respect go?

“Yo, Teruko-san! Sorry! I got lost on the path of life!” I say as I give her a bright beaming smile. “Thanks for watchin’ the kids for me.”

“You think this is a joke Hoshino-chan? Don’t think I won’t report this behavior!”

“Uwah! Scary!” I laugh then give her a small bow in apology. “I’m very serious Teruko-san. Sorry for the trouble. But… umm.. but you better hurry or he’s going to think you stood him up!” I wink as I point towards the door.

Haha! Man does she look flustered now! So cute! She appears to be at a loss for words.

“Seriously I got this now.”

Teruko walks to the door and just before she leaves she turns her head and yells “Just don’t let this happen again!” back at me.

I clear my throat then calmly walk up to the front of the dojo to address my students.

“Ah. Now then, we are alone now.”

I look over my students, many of which appear that they wish they were somewhere else right now.
Me too guys… me too.

“I am your Hakuda instructor, Hoshino Mayu. You may call me Hoshino sensei or Hoshino-san, if you’d like. I’ve never really taught before nor do I like it. Let’s get along now!” I hear some murmurs at the mention of my name.

Hm. I see a few have caught onto the rumor of the recent incident, huh? Hehe. Guess I shall have some fun with the little brats today after all.

“Now you are all split into 1st year and 2nd year groups. That’s going to change now. The second years will be partnering with the first years. I will assign your partner so don’t bother trying to scout out anyone to join with.” I smirk as I see their worried faces. They haven’t heard anything yet. “You will be stuck with this partner all year. If one person fails, the other person will fail as well. If you are not able to complete your daily routine you will be punished and so will your partner. That being said I’m going to number you off, the second years will need to go find their first year partner with the same number.”

I look over the crowd once more when someone in the crowd catches my eye. Eh? I-is that... who I think it is? I keep my eyes on her as I walk towards the second year group. It is! It’s that noble brat I met the other day!  Hmph. I don’t know if I’m being punished or rewarded here.

I assess the second years then make way to the first years to assess them in order to find those who I believe would make a good match together. I start to give out numbers to the first years when I reach a short, muscular guy who had a few noticeable scars on his face.

Heh. I don’t see a lot of promise in him... which means he’ll be perfect for that noble brat to deal with.

“You will be paired up with number 5” I tell him then to the girl next to him, “And you will be paired up with number 8.”
I finish up with the first years then return to the second years, deliberately leaving the noble brat’s side for last.

At last I finally reach her again.

“Ah. Good evening… Tsukihô-san, was it? Do you remember me?” I ask with a cold smile. “I hope you’re feeling well.”
I continue talking without giving her a chance to respond.

“In any case you will be paired with number 5 over there.” I point to his general direction then turn my attention to the young boy next to her. “And you are going to be paired with number 8.”

I return to the front of the room.

“Alright everyone should have their partner now. I’ll give you guys 5 minutes to find them and to get to know each other.” I announce as I stifle a yawn.

Then I walk over to the back wall, lean against it and open my book once more.

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:27 am

Making my way to the south dojo I see that I had taken way too long talking to Hayate, as the room is already filled with students.

I know there is no assigned time that I needed to show up but I’m late.

I sneak into the dojo, making sure to make no noise and keep my reiatsu smothered relatively low. Upon inspection class hasn’t even started, which is odd. I glance around more and spot a teacher that seems pretty ticked off judging by her body language. Without giving myself away I listen to the murmurings of the students.

So the Hakuda teacher is running late huh? Also the teacher, Teruko-san is it? Is waiting for them to arrive so she can release the students to the other teacher. Guess I’ll have to wait for the Hakuda teacher to arrive. In the meantime since my presence has yet to be noticed I think I will observe and test my soon to be students before then.

I move around the dojo a little bit and also fluctuate my suppressed reiatsu, but only ever so slightly. To my disappointment none of the students and even the teacher has yet to notice me.

Clearly the Academy has been slacking if no one has notice the slight ripple in reiatsu I created with my fluctuations. So disappointing. I can see how the first year students wouldn’t notice but the second years should at the very least. {“Hehehe seems like you got the stupid bunch to teach brat.”} It would seem so.

I wait behind the students in the back leaning casually against the dojo wall. As the minutes tick by gradually my temper begins to flair.

Of all the incompetence! Where could that teacher be?

Finally at the 30th minute the teacher arrives and to my surprise it is Hoshino Mayu. I sigh exasperated.

Of course it would be her.

I wait patiently through Mayu’s introduction and assignment of partners before making myself known.

“About time you showed up Hoshino.”

All of the students visibly jump at the sound of my voice, I also hear some necks crack at the sudden movement of turning their heads around to face me. Mayu is the only one who isn’t visibly surprised; either by knowing I was here from my trickle of reiatsu, or she is surprised and is very good at not showing it due to her being used to my sudden popping out of nowhere.

“Seems it is your class Hoshino that I’ll be assisting. Well listen up I won’t repeat myself if you aren’t listening. You will address me as Tachibana-sensei and nothing else. I’ll be helping with this class but after this lesson we will be jumping into the class I teach, which is Hohō.”

Seems like I got my work cut out for me their reflexes are pitiful and minimal at best. I see some have potential, mostly the second years, but they are all very much lacking.

I move to stand beside Mayu and swiftly snatch up her book as the students get acquainted with their partners. She tries to take it back but I ward her off and read. After I am satisfied reading a couple of the pages I place it back in her hands and murmur.

“Violent tactics was better.”
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:18 pm

What.
The.
Heck.

In a matter of seconds, I've met this unbelievably carefree teacher, and my hearing skills have been brutally blasted away by the Hoho teacher who spawned outta nowhere.
...and my neck cracked.
All the while, miss Hoshino-sensei adressed us without the slightest respect, split me from Sumiko -what will happen to our plans of sharing knowledge?- and I'm stuck with...ugh.

"Hello, pleased to meet you, I'm Hiro." I say to the blue-haired girl I'm partnering with.
I'm fully aware that my numerous scars earned in Rukongai don't exactly let me come as a gentle-looking guy, especially the ones on my right eye. What's more, my appearance of a 12 years old makes it even weirder.
Nonetheless, I decided to make the first step, trying to figure out who I have to deal with.

This girl is obviously recovering from a hangover. Her eyes are still swollen, her hair in spite of being naturally fluffy shows its hard time dealing with combs this morning, and even her stance blatantly demonstrates her tired state. I'll be stuck with that for a whole year? C'mon, keep it up witches.
She looks young, but this whole time mess in Soul Society is something I've given up on a while ago.
All that I care about is to get a growth spurt already.
...and damn, this girl's gonna make a terrible opponent during fighting practice today.

"Hoshino-sensei, Tachibana-sensei, if you don't mind, I would like to know which martial art you will be teaching."
I did my best not to let my suspicion towards Hoshino-senpai's teaching skill show, my doubts being shouldered by Hoshino-senpai herself in her speech earlier.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 am

Now then... I wonder how much longer our shy, little guest will hide in the shadows?

I continue to pretend like I'm still interested in the book as I feel out the reiatsu around me. 

They don't appear to be hostile in the slightest... So who could it be... wait a sec... this is pretty familiar...  Ah!

Suddenly Ru-chan appears before me.

Geez. Speak of the devil... Of course it would be her! 

I excitedly open my mouth to speak to her, barely containing my urge to jump up and down with joy, when she stops me in my tracks to remind me where I am right now. 

"Yeah, yeah. I got it, Tachibana. I heard that this class was going to be a joint one but to think I'd be working with you! This is perfect! Feel free to use me however you need me for your section of the class~" I say cheerfully. "Ah. Have you finished this one already? Violent Tactics is pretty difficult to beat but Romance Paradise has it's own appeal to it so far... spoil it and I'll kill you." I tease. 

"But anyways... what's your opinion on this bunch? Is it just me... or have the Academy standards dropped drastically?" I whisper to my partner. "I mean... I don't see a single one with any sort of promise... this is going to be a difficult task to make them fit for battle. What do you think?" 

I barely get a response from Ru before I hear that kid I paired with the noble brat oh-so-impatiently address us. 

I glance up at him without attempting to hide my annoyed look then look back at Ru. 

"Heh. Seriously... seems like we got an impatient wannabe soldier here. But they do say those who lack abilities are often impatient and complain more." I continue to whisper before turning my attention back to my student.

"Hmm. Well you should already know that the Academy teaches a variety of martial arts. Hakuda class is no exception to this... so you'll be learning a mixture of different styles. Taichi to train your mind, spirit, and body... Aikido to train the mind and body... Jujutsu to train the body... to name a few." I say halfheartedly and wave my hand dismissively.

"The most important thing you will learn from this class is not a martial arts style but rather for you to know how to get yourself out of sticky situations in real world scenarios. Too many good men and women have perished due to only memorizing a certain style but when it came time for them to act in a real battle they fell short. It is my job to prepare you all for the real battles you will face in the future." I announce to the class then return my gaze to the young boy and smirk. "Which brings us to the next portion of our class. I need to figure out how strong you all currently are and where we need to work on the most. So, I will have each one of you fight me so that I can assess your skills... and it looks like I have my first volunteer." 

A good portion of the class, the same bunch who murmured after I gave them my name, began to whisper again, their apparent anxiety over their own pending fights fills the air.

Geez. If they're getting frightened over this how are they going to face the enemy?!

I grab my book back from Ru-chan and calmly make my way to the center of the dojo. 

"Ah... and one more thing before we start. You better come after me like you want to kill me."

Not that any of these guys could actually land a hit on me if their life depending on it... not yet at least.

"Anyways, let's begin! I beckon my student with my index finger. "Oh and What's your name kid? Feel free to start any time after you say your name."
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 8:14 pm

"My name is Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji. You may address me as Yowai for short if you see fit, Hoshino-sensei."

Upon hearing my teacher calling out for this very first duel, I walk quietly to the center of the room. While smoothly preparing my arms and legs for the upcoming contest, I do my best to cool the beating of my very nervous heart. Dokidokidokidok-shuddap.

You most obviously don't fathom it yet, young Mademoiselle, but I've heard everything you told your colleague just now. Judging a book by its cover and barely attempting to see any potential within your students is bad. I've come across many teachers, and I swear the dedicated ones cared about all of their pupils. All of them.
Teaching us is more than your job. It should be what gets you up every morning, determined and steady. It should be your favorite meal, and this dojo should feel like home.
I have faith in you though.
I simply can't feel that in you yet.

Ah. I ain't familiar with Taichi but it has always sounded extremely interesting.
Jujitsu is very complete with both attacks, projections, armlocks and a blossoming panel of ways to immobilize any opponent, even armed.
Aikido...aikido is the ultimate art of defending oneself. It was said no one could even scratch O-sensei, the man who created this branch from jujitsu and other Chinese styles.
Sounds like some very efficient stuff for deadly situations here, Sensei.

I deeply bow before her, my abs-in-development (stupid kiddo body) ready to take blows without fail.

My back straight as ever, I place my right palm before me, at the height of my neck, arm half flexed.
The left hand forms a clenched fist, placed next to my hip.
Right foot stepping forward, left leg fully stretched.

Sorry miss. I never put killing intent in practice. Sorta gentleman-style y'know?
...or more like it gets truly deadly when I- nevermind.

I shrug the brutal memories outta my head and look Hoshino-sensei right in the eyes.
"Hajime!"

I dash forward, step to the right, and throw out a straight punch to her ribs while guarding with my right palm.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 am

Ah, the teacher is finally h--wait, her here ?? Isn't she that girl, at the pub yesterday... ? Oh, gods, seems like I'm cursed. Is she gonna be mean to me again ? Well... let's see that as an opportunity to be forgiven. Yup. She's definitely hard with us, but she seems cool too. After all, good teachers are strict teachers, aren't they ?

I listen to her, interested by that idea of pairing. Maybe I'll learn more from someone who's better than me at Hakuda ? I just hope I won't be too bad, if I fail I want to be the only one to fail. I'd feel very guilty if someone failed because of me... That makes a good motivation to succeed !

I wait, excited to know with who I'll be paired with, looking at Hoshino-san walking to a student, then to another with impatient eyes.
She finally comes in front of me, but don't let me answer her question and just continues walking as I was opening my mouth.
Ooookay. So I'll have difficulties to explain myself to her... Looks like I'll have to try hard. As always.
I sigh and turn to my partner.

First thing I notice are his scars. Impressive. Looks like he didn't have an easy life. The poor guy seems so young. I try to ignore his scars to concentrate on his look, and then smile. He's cute, I just hope he's not a big brute trying to impress people with his muscle. Because if he's like that... That year won't be easy for me. Physically and mentally.

"Hi ! I'm pleased too, I'm Tsukihô Satori. You can call me Satori if you prefer first names, but just do as you want I don't care about how people call me, just wanna have a good year with ya all ~"

I try to look cheerful, in spite of being tired and all. Hope I don't look too bad...
But we couldn't continue our conversation, because Hiro just turned to the teachers to talk to them, barely letting me answer him.
...Why the hell people won't let me talk to them ? Do I look stupid or boring or what ? I cross my arms, waiting patiently and listening to their conversation.

Hoshino-sensei and Tachibana-sensei... I don't really like how they're looking at us. Are they already judging us ? I sigh again. Okay. That's okay. Don't be nervous, Satori, it's okay, everything will be okay. I don't need to be nervous. I hate being nervous. So let's just act as always, with a big smile and a confident look. It doesn't matter if you fail today. Because you'll just succeed tomorrow !
I smile again, but Hoshino's next words strike me again.
Fight against her ? Like, reaaaallly ? Okay, that's definitely a curse. With my level, I'll be nothing compared to her. I can already see her smile as she will beat me up. And the smiles of the other students.

I look at Hiro. Okay. So I'm just gonna observe this, and try to understand how she's fighting to survive when it will be my turn.
Keep calm Satori.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:04 am

I watch the young boy as he shakes away his fear and walks up to face me. 

Oh? I like that look of determination in his eyes. That's a nice start. 

. . .

Wait... Yowai? As in... weak and unskillful?

I do my best to choke back my laughter at such an unfortunate name. 

"Hmm. Nice to meet you, Yowaiseishin-san. Give it your all!"

The young boy gives an over zealous shout. 

How cute! But... I hope he breaks himself of such habits in the future...

I continue to observe him.

Hm.. not too bad. Decent form and not too many openings.

I wait until he almost makes contact to my ribs then step slightly to the side and turn his movement until he fully extends his punch. I step partially behind him and grab his arm with my right and sharply pull him downwards, utilizing my own body-weight and bending slightly at the knees. Slipping my arm up under his own, my hand resting on his chest, I prepare for the final step. 

Sorry about this, kid. You're still not ready for this if your not taking my advice as seriously as I told you to. 

I turn my waist and shift my weight forward making him trip over my knee. 

Hmph. The whole thing happened so quickly... I wonder if the poor kid even realizes what just happen. Ha. But the better question is... will he get back up? 

I take a step back from him just in case he decides to continue this fight.

"That move is a taichi move called 'ward off'. In case you were wondering~"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:00 am

Aw man! On the floor already?
Here i had this super hot feint all planned up...

I look up towards miss Hoshino-sensei. She moved extremely fast yet it all seemed effortless.
No wonder she used to be at a high rank. I remember hearing some of my classmates chatter about sinister rumors...
Not like I care about gossip.

Alright. First let's reclaim our dignity. I stand back up.
Then...add some spice! "Well then, Sensei, shall we continue with your Tai-Chi teachings?" I say as I wipe off the sweat from my shoulders.

Back to my initial stance, I wait for her answer, ready to launch an armlock if she were to grab my clothes, or a projection move, or whatever punch I could miraculously place against such a fast opponent.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Wait.
What did just happened ?
Geez, she's so fast, I didn't even have time to observe her movement to get ready... Argh, I really need to concentrate. I look at my partner, impressed by his determination in front of such a opponent. That's so freaking stylish ! I can't help but encourage him :

"Stay determined Hiro-kun, good luck !"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 am

Ohh... Getting back up again? Some determination he's got there.

"I'm imp..." Before I get the chance to compliment the boy, I'm interrupted by the noble brat.

Heh... there goes my good mood. Hmm... On second thought... it's kind of foolish of him to try out the same exact stance that failed him last time. Is that all he knows? Well either way I suppose I should finish this...

I race forward towards my young opponent and fake an attack on his weak side. Then struck and pushed him back, open handed, on his chest.

"Crack".

Eh...? Crack? Ahh... 

I worriedly look to where my student had fallen.

Crap... is he okay? I thought I was holding back my strength here... Guess I'm not used to sparing with people of his level anymore. B-but... I... I think he is okay.

I clear my throat before speaking.

"Hm.. Alright I'm calling the fight here. I hope this was a good learning experience for you... There's a 4th Squad member on-call here on campus. Go to see them after class. It's important for you to watch the coming fights."

I turn around to face the noble brat. 

"Alright! You're next, Tsukiho-san! Come on up!"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm

"Cough! cough! Sensei no worries I'm o-"

My throat lets out a gurgle where blood and saliva mingle. The thick liquid splashes on the floor and on my knees.
Fuck I knew she was feinting how could she break my gu-cough!
Ugh here goes again. Way to smash my ribc-

More blood pours from my mouth, my lips and chin warm and humid, sweat running down my spine.
Shit shit shit dammit! This is bad yo!

This ain't the first time I've been hit, not the worst either, but scars don't come from hugs and they're memos of pain-in-the-ass wounds that took their sweet fickin' time healin'.
Now I ain't all smart but a full-strength punch from a Lieutenant ain't a hug.
So I know my skin's turning whiter than ass cheeks, everyone's freaking out and I'm up for a week on a bed.

Some of the words from the teacher reach my ears through the wall of pain and dizziness.
Some words these are.
Holy damn crazy careless crap person. Da hell's wrong with her?

I put immense effort in standing back up, send her a fire-blazing glare, try finding Sumiko. Too many people gathered. Shit she was so uneasy about this class cuz she doesn't know jack now what!?

Walking like a drunkard, left hand on my throbbing chest, I head for the 4th Squad healer without a care in the world for that witch of a teacher.

Follow the blood drops towards Hiro's grave (...situation haha).

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Again, I didn't have time to understand what happened, but the first thing I notice is Hiro's wounds. Geez, that doesn't look good, I really hope he'll be alright... Is that really OK to let him go alone ? He's bleeding ! I should ask to help him. Yeah. What if he faints or anything else ? I look towards the teacher, but she doesn't leave me enough time to talk.
Wait.
Me ?

"O-oh, me ?"

I turn my head to look at Hiro-kun, but he's already gone.
Crap. Am I really the only one to be worried about this guy ?
I'd like to protest, but I already know that I don't have any choice. That teacher seems to hate me very much even if I freaking don't know why, but I guess she really wants to take advantage of the situation to punch me. Poor me. Was I a very bad person in a previous life ? That would explain why the karma doesn't seem too gentle with me.

I sigh, and try to look confident. I walk to her, and prepare myself for the first hit. I have to stay focused. When an enemy is too strong for you and that you can't run away, you have to try to reduce the damage as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 12:31 am

This was almost too painful to watch. The boy had a decent form but the holes in it made me cringe; it probably made Hoshino as well. The holes were to be expected, but with so many in detrimental spots is very disconcerting.

That will surely be fun for Mayu to sort out. Those loud tendencies will definitely have to be squashed down. Yowaiseishin is very much not for stealth which will mark him down in my class. He is already at a disadvantage with how rigid he is. At least with what he lacks he makes up with determination which might, a very small might, carry him far enough to pass my class.

The small spar was progressing well as Mayu demonstrated a beginner Tai chi move on the boy. But things fell flat when one hit from Mayu came with a quite sickening crack.  

Mayu... it is not surprising that she would misjudge her strength and his inability to take powerful strikes. She won’t be the first to do this and will certainly not be the last.

Yowaiseishin went to the infirmary and class proceeded. Up next was the blue haired noble from last night.

Unfortunately for her this will be very fun for Mayu. Let this be a lesson to her that her choices have consequences. Fighting with a hangover is going to certainly be a very interesting situation for her no doubt. Let us see if she fares any better than the last one with a so obvious disadvantage. 
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:10 am

You have GOT to be kidding me! I can't help but to hide my annoyed expression and turn to give Ru-chan a knowing look. How the heck did this girl pass last year? I mean she's this timid already?!

I turn back to face this noble brat once more.

"Yes you!" I sneer.

I watch as she fails to hide her nervousness and walks towards me.

Seriously?! She's just walking up here and then taking up a defensive measure? Who's getting tested here? Me or her?! Seriously if I attack first I probably won't be seeing anything else from her today. Heh. I guess I should try scaring her some. Maybe that can make this a little fun.

I rush her and whip back her guarding hands then, with my right hand closed to a shape resembling a bird's beak, I grab her trachea while locking her left hand back. I lift up until she's close to being on her toes and let some spiritual pressure fall on her.

"If you have any hopes of walking out of this classroom, I'd suggest you put up your best fight, Noble Brat!" I say sinisterly and toss her on the ground. "Cause your enemies in the future won't go easy on you just because of your family background. So I won't either~"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

"A-Argh !"

Geez, this hurts !

I hit the ground but try to get up as soo as possible.

Okay. So she won't go easy on me, huh. Enough with being humiliated by this girl ! She's starting to piss me off. What, I was drunk a bit, I was punished for that, why does she keep being that mean with me ? Like, seriously, if this is just because I'm part of the Tsukihô family, that's just completly unfair.

But she's the teacher here, and I'm the student with a hangover, not very good at Hakuda, so I'm only able to stay silent and obedient.

I just rush forward to try hitting her. I don't care if it's no use or if I'll be just thrown away, but whatever.

If smiling and being nice is no use to make her understand that I musn't be judged on my family name, then nothing'll work and I don't have anything to loose.

...Well, maybe my life or a at least a lot of blood but I guess that'll be a good training.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 pm

I avoid her pathetic attempt at an attack with ease.
Seriously? A second year and she can only do this much? Looks like my thoughts of her getting a pass because she's a noble brat were correct after all. 

I counter her attack and land a clean blow on her stomach and all traces of my humor leaves my face. I step behind her and twist her arm behind her back.

This is seriously pathetic! Have they taught these kids anything in their first year or did she just take it easy her first year?! UGH.

"You're a disgrace." I sneer. "Honestly... Have you even tried to learn anything in the past year you've been in this academy?!" 

Well... No use on me totally beating the noble brat on the first day. We have all year to teach her the meaning of life~ 

I release her arm and kick her on her back. 

"Forget it! You've already showed me you lack any sort of skill. This match is over... Get back in line!" 

I continue to evaluate the rest of my students in combat. 

EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM!! Absolutely nobody has any promise here! Have the academy standards really dropped this low?! Seriously... I've just fought every last one of them... and not even had to break a sweat... can't even call that a warm-up.

I rub my temples in frustration. 

"Alright class... I hope this has shown you where you stand... Class is over for the day. Tachibana sensei? They're all yours..."

I walk back towards the wall that Ru-chan was leaning against and put my hand on her shoulder. 

"Very disappointing, right? Good luck..." I whisper then reach over to grab my novel.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Painful.
The only thing I could do to save a bit my ego was to avoid falling when she kicked me in the back. It was a total humiliation. I can see it from the faces of everyone, but I can be comforted by the fact that nobody's here was able to impress her. I look at her leaving, and pushed by a sudden feeling of frustration, I run to her.

"Teacher !"

I forgot her name. Well.

"I know you hate me, but I don't know why. If that's just because I'm a noble... well, I can't help it because it won't change."

Even if I'd like this to change, but whatever. I smile.

"But I'll show you ! I'm very bad at Hakuda, true, but there's not only Hakuda here. I'll show you, I promise !"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 5:38 am

As soon as I open my novel, I hear a shuffling in front of the class and some rather clumsy footsteps darting towards me.

Oh-ho! Who in the world could be so bold as to get out of their ranks without permission? Idiot. 

I glance up from the book slightly, trying to seem uninterested. 

Ugh. YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO BE KIDDING ME?! The noble brat? I should have known! Of course that brat doesn't know her place here! 

I give her a cold look as she spoke her piece. 

God this girl... 

I exhale in exasperation and sharply close the book; the sound slightly resonating in the dojo. 

"Oh Tsukiho-san, you truly are your own worst enemy." I give Ru-chan a knowing look before returning my attention to the brat facing me.
"Ignoring your first idiotic statement, you truly know nothing of basic standards of a shinigami's training. You're not good at hakuda, but you're good at other things so it doesn't matter, is that right? You know nothing of a real battle! How shameful for a shinigami to neglect any of their studies to the point you have. Are you so naive to think that you will always have your zanpakuto in your possession in battle?! Do you think that kido alone is enough to save you or your comrades? Listen here! Everyone! A shinigami who is not well versed in all that we teach here at the academy is a liability on the battlefield! Do not follow such naive ideals that Tsukiho-san here has displayed. Following her lead will be to walk willingly to an early grave!"

I laugh once without humor. 

"That being said... You know you'll have to be punished for getting out of your ranks without permission, right? Lucky for you, your disruption was not during my class but during Tachibana-sensei's... or maybe that really isn't so lucky." I grin. "Now, Tachibana-sensei, where were you?"
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 pm

I sign in exasperation.

They have really been too lenient on this batch of students.

“Stay after class Tsukihô-san. Now let us move on.”

I make all the students line up against one of the far walls of the dojo all shoulder to shoulder. I along with Mayu make four temporary lines on the floor each at a quarter distance to the end of the dojo.

“Since this is the first day of class we will be starting you all with something easy. Suicide runs, this will give me a baseline of your abilities in agility and stamina. From the wall you are lined up at you will all run to the first quarter line then back to the wall and do the same with the other three lines. Once you run the full length of the dojo, the furthest line, and run back to the wall is when you can stop. You will all have to touch the lines we have made as well. Those caught trying to cheat will have to start over and run again. Do I make myself clear? Now that you all understand; when I whistle is when you all can start.”

Mayu and I are stationed to where we can easily observe the students and check for cheaters. Before I start the runs I get a clipboard and something to write with at the entrance of the classroom. The clipboard contains a list of names of the students. I quickly go back to the observation spot as I go over the clipboard.

Hmm…That boy with the unfortunate surname, Yowaiseishin, still is not back from the infirmary. Is he skipping? Mayu was able to evaluate all of her students and he still is not back yet. Tch these students need a lot of discipline the Academy has been coddling them far too much they need a healthy dose of reality. Since he is not back and if he is truly skipping my class Yowaiseishin will share in Tsukihô’s punishment after class. I’ll have to hunt him down after class… well if he doesn’t show up on his own that is.

I bring two of my fingers up to my lips and let out an almost deafening whistle. The students are startled for a second and then almost frantically burst out in a run to the first line. As they run I write on the clip board an analysis on them all.

I guess Lieutenant Ise was right. All that report writing would come in handy one day…who knew it would be today …with evaluating students.{Kerberos chuckles in the background} 
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Ah, humiliation again. Let's say I'm getting used to it, it's a bit the same in my family. But I refuse to give up ! I don't stop smiling to her, and simply bow when she's finished. My smile is everything but natural, but I don't want to show her a disappointed face. 

"Thanks for the advice, miss. I'll do my best to get better and move my so-called noble ass."

I came back in the line-up, as right as I could, even if my hands were shaking with frustration, anger, and shame. I only want one thing, to leave that class of scorning assholes and have fun somewhere else. But being stylish is being cool in every situation. Keep your calm, Satori. Show them all you're too high for their laughing faces !

I start the exercice with a renewed energy, ignoring the pain from the fight with the teacher. At least, I won't be humiliating myself at this, that's a good thing...
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:08 am

From Kyouhou's skilled massage 

I push the door of the dojo as steadily as possible.
The bandages 'round my torso itch but hey, at least I'm back standing.

Uh? Are they...competing at sprint?

I do my best to enter the lines and start dashing. The treatment I got earlier was frankly miraculous! I don't feel pain anymore!
If you think about it, makes us like robot soldiers... creepy.

I glance at the black-haired teacher.
Is she gonna bully us like the first one? I expect some mature response here.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:40 pm

I look up to see who dared to enter the class room so late.

"Well, Well, well... look what the cat dragged in..." I murmur to Ru-chan who was busy writing away.

What... the heck. . . is that kid doing? He's just running randomly... he doesn't even know the rules yet! This isn't just a simple sprinting exercise! And shouldn't he come greet his teacher after taking his sweet time getting back here? But seriously... he's doing this all wrong!

"That... Kid. . . I'm so done!" 

Despite my attempts at keeping my cool, I was no longer able to hold in my laughter. With tears in my eyes, I pat Ru-chan's shoulder. I'm sure she's thrilled with these students we got here. 

"Best of luck, Tachibana sensei!"

So glad I'm not doing this alone...
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm

I look up from my writing to see Yowaiseishin sneaking into my classroom and trying to join in on the suicide runs but obviously failing. My nails dig into the clipboard.

If there is one thing I can’t stand it is tardiness. Also the blatant disrespect this student has in not only arriving late but not coming to me, the teacher, for instructions.

I take a deep breath and slowly exhale before calling him over. I explain the activity to him and have him do it from the start and not in the middle, like he was trying to do in following the other students. By the time he goes to the second line 95% of the class is already done and he is running mostly by himself.

“As expected most of you will need to work on stamina, it will do you no good to be tired after such a light run. You will build speed in this class gradually.” {Hehe nice teacher way of saying their speed sucks brat.}

“While you were all running I was evaluating some of your skills. For the next few days I will do this for all the skills you must learn and by the end of this week, I will give you the report on where you stand currently. It is important to know your limits and what you excel in. Each of you walks a different path with  a variety of skills you may specialize or lack in; knowing this will help shape your careers and if or when you graduate will help you choose a squadron. Although you need to know all of the basics of what we teach in the academy you will all have at least one specialization skill. There are not many all-rounder’s in the Gotei 13.  ”

I look at all my student faces seeing a multitude of different facial expressions. Most of the second year students look steeled with resolve on their chosen paths but a lot of the first years brows furrow in deep thought taking in my words.

“If there are any questions ask them after class. We will now move on. How about a little fresh air?” I say with a smirk, that the mask obstructs, and a mischievous glint in my one visible eye.

The class looks taken aback and a bit apprehensive.

“We will meet outside at training ground seven. Hoshino-san will you lead them there? I need to get some supplies.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds   Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Page 1 of 1