Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Harem_10

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji, athletic and determined!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Empty
PostSubject: Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji, athletic and determined!   Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi.

My name is Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji. Hiroshinji or Hiro for close friends.

I am short, muscular, with long, thick forearms. Training is to me part of a daily basis, same as eating or sleeping.
   I have a strong jaw, brown eyes and short brown hair.
My black eyebrows have a will of their own. Don't worry about it. 
   'Been through a lot of battles and brawls over the years, and that cost me to now wear countless scars engraved all over my body.
My appearance is that of a 19 year-old.

I like having my arms free, thus I wear the Gotei uniform with the sleeves strapped tightly above my elbows. I also enjoy feeling the tenderness of the wind and the warmth of the sun on my skin, wich is why I leave the front open from my chest to my abdomen. 
I constantly witness that people looking at me dressed this way feel uncomfortable, mostly when being on the feminine side. Their charming face suddenly turns crimson.
I still don't get it. Come on, they're only abs.

I arrived in the 67th Area of the Rukongai a few decades ago, at the age of 6, with a surprisingly high Spiritual Pressure for a kid. 
   It soon convinced me to try becoming a Shinigami, allowed to go back to the World of the Living to protect souls from the Hollows. Since I have forgotten everything about my former life as a human being, I am very interested in how this other world evolves, especially when it comes to music. 

I joined the Shinigami Academy after 15 years, and it took me a damn long time to pop out of it.
Rumours spread saying it is because I can't practice Kidou at all.
Let me tell you, these are almost utterly fake. I am only not predisposed to perform it because of health issues.
   Oï, I don't fancy telling everyone what that condition is, so this is a huge favor I'm doing to all of you right now.
Long story short, I had my left lung trounced by a falling branch soon after landing in Soul Society. Which explains why I have trouble breathing too heavily if exceeding 5 minutes.
I won't give up on fighting for such a lousy hindrance. If I can't make it last, I just have to do things faster than others.

Besides, I am renowned around here for being a hard worker who keeps his word and is always ready to lend a hand for help. I often go back to my old Area in Rukongai to see how life's going on and train the kids.
My back never bows down, except when kneeling before my wife.

Yeah, you heard correctly, I am married, despite being so young.
As I was helping comrades fixing a roof, shirtless in broad daylight, she entered my very life.
My wife picked me from the dirt of the outer barracks as she was on a walk with her servants.
I wasn't all that impressed by this noble setup, but something definitely hit my eyes and my heart.
   Her sunglasses.
Not only were they extremely rare in Soul Society; there was more to it.
Damn, they looked so insanely expensive! Could've bought ten houses with them!
   As she took them off to look towards me, I stood as if struck by lightning by her astonishing, beautiful eyes. One was light blue, the other light green. I had never seen such beauty in my whole life.
I couldn't stop myself from losing my balance and fell from the roof. Jumping faster than the wind, she saved my life. She seemed very little concerned by the mud that stained her silky kimono, and much more by my straightlooking eyes.

Satori Tsukihô and I haven't left each other's side ever since.
I'm the one washing the dishes. Because I'm good at it.

As for my Zanpakutô:
Sealed, my sword is a wakisashi (short sword), without any guard. The handle is covered by light green strips.

• To release its true form, I must first use the hilt of the sword as a drumstick to hit the opponent (extremely reckless behaviour), then shout:

"Groove! Rizumu no Kabe!" (Rhythmic Wall).
The Shikai form is a pair of double-edged knives (tantô), with large blades.
It allows me to attack through various rhythmic patterns and deliver brutal series of punching hits, at a dangerously close range (since I have a terrible aim).
I also use Jiu-jitsu techniques, to combine both slashes and kicks.

• I have been training 18 hours a day, for 10 years, alone and starved in the Dangai, to perform Bankaï. Though it is obviously far from matured yet, I have decided to use it even in battle. Rizumu no Kabe will teach me more as time goes on.

"Rizumu Iwa no Kabe" (Rhythmic Rock Barrier).
Released after performing a drum performance.
Its power wraps my body in a green light taking the form of a samurai armor.
The pair of tantô changes slightly: the blades get wider while the handles grow to become as long as my forearms.
Songs I think about while fighting echo around me in a 10 meters radius, boosting my fighting spirit as well as they stun opponents.
   As long as I keep wielding the pair of blades, the shining armor drastically increases my stamina allowing myself to ignore all pain. That way, I can keep attacking with everything I've got, never even bothering to use defensive stances. I only focus on smashing the beat deep into the enemy as fast as possible with both the knives and jiu-jitsu techniques. 
   However, if I drop both handles at the same time, Rizumu no Kabe judges that I am not worthy of the Drummer's Code. It returns to its sealed form and all the pain ignored so far hits back. Depending on how violent the fight has been, it can be dreadful. I often take weeks to heal after fighting in Bankaï mode.

I am now 4th Seat, belonging to the 7th Squad. I joined in because I admire Captain Komamura, who achieved to overcome the shame he felt about his appearance. Vice-Captain Iba is also a very trusworthy man, just like me.
   The two of us often train along with Ikkaku. Ikkaku is actually the one who helped me achieving Bankaï the athletic way.
Even though having discovered Bankaï, I am not fighting for honors which is why I decided to stay in the 7th Squad.
I wouldn't even think of taking Tetzu-san's place, for he is way more competent than I am to handle the role of a Vice-Captain.
Besides, the 7th Squad is the one fitted for the bravest soldiers, ready to protect others even at the price of their life.
To me, that sounds like the perfect deal.

If you're looking for me, I'm often hanging around the 4th Division's barracks in case someone needs help. They never refuse the backup of a well built sixpack.

My theme is this tremendous song from Royal Republic called "Save the Nation".

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:46 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji, athletic and determined!   Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji,  athletic and determined! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Haaaaw, your declaration is soooo cute <3
Back to top Go down

Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji, athletic and determined!
Page 1 of 1