Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Couch Surfing Harem_10

Couch Surfing Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Couch Surfing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Couch Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Couch Surfing   Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Hi. Fellow Members,

The Landing and Retrieval Arc is almost going at full speed.  Sir Knight

Yet another obstacle stands, and a mighty one that shall not be ignored: we need a damn bed for each character currently into the World of the Living and about to sneak into Karakura High School.  Ruyuz Ninja

Here's what has already been mentioned:

1. Satori and I (a.k.a Hiroshinji, Editor in Chief) should stick together as husband and wife;  Confession
  2. Ru doesn't like neighbors, but she should be OK sleeping with her good (and only) friend Mayu;
  3. Renting a bedroom at a hotel will bore the crap out of everybody;
  4. Sleeping into Ichigo's closet is forbidden since you never know when Rukia spawns;
  5. Kon is amazing;
  6. Orihime and I (a.k.a Hiro-kun, your loving gentleknight) should make perfect mates considering their common unusual culinary tastes. However, toward Orihime's giant breasts so close to her husband's head, Satori might release her bankai. With style. The Shining And a lot of damage to poor Orihime's appartment.

Now, here are the chars in Karakura Town that know of Shinis, or at least won't ask questions about strangers looking for a place to sleep on behalf of Ichi-nii:
Yoruichi Sleepy

Chad: lives alone and is extremely nice and polite, plays the guitar (yes, check the first volumes again for that). He might not be at ease about his tiny appartment getting invaded by too many people;

Orihime: extremely devoted as well, she won't refuse any of us. Being forbidden of entering her appartment since I'm the closest thing to Kon we've got, I'm (sadly) out of the league, and so is Satori. However, both Mayu and Ruyuz shouldn't have any issue with her since both are pretty quiet. 
Of course, this implies that they'd have to bear with her cuteness-and-clumsiness overload..;  Smash

Ishida: a very nice individual, however he doesn't seem like the guy who would let people into his private world. Let's say that he's unavailable unless someone gives me a really good reason against it;  What's dis?

Keigo and his big Sis Mizuho: I love them, they're super fun. Now, the issue comes with the Sis: she's obviously not opened to strangers crashing at her place unless they're bald guys with shaved heads... or their friends. Good thing is, I'm Ikkaku's third best bro (after Yumi-kun and Tetzu-san) so this could let a possibility of Satori and I settling there; a later visit from "Daaarliiiing" to check out and explain things could be needed (as well as being a good excuse for starring both him and Yumichika);  God

Mizuiro: if I remember correctly, he lives almost on his own given that his mother is rarely ever there. His place is huge, could fit the entire Gotei 13, but we should expect the company of mature women;  Whip

Uruhara's shop: the best place for freeloading as a Shinigami, and also most certainly the best for HQ and getting a training room next to the corn flakes. Still, maybe he'd pout about storing 4 people under his roof;

Unagiya Ikumi: Ichigo's manager needs some private space but who wouldn't say no about free babysitting? ...for a year?  Dunno

Well that's all I've come up with as of now. The debate is launched let's think this through.

Love,
Hiro<3

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue May 05, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

Couch Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couch Surfing   Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:38 pm

If you're a Guest and only read what's happening in the story, this might spoil the fun:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Couch Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couch Surfing   Couch Surfing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:23 am

True, unfortunately we're not here yet Razz
It will take at least 2 or 3 months (story time) before that happens Tsu, we'll need clues and while searching for them we'll need other beds than those you're suggesting for now.

Then this other place will surely be lots of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Couch Surfing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Couch Surfing   Couch Surfing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couch Surfing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach ! Let's kick some asses! :: Starter :: Paperwork, Storyline Planning, Help, and much more-
Jump to: