Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Guild Wars 2 Harem_10

Guild Wars 2 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Guild Wars 2

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Alright this is the master post/area for the beginning of a group mmorpg Guild Wars 2

This is a fun group gathering on a mmorpg we can rp in this or just have fun doing raids and dungeons as friends (once you are at a high enough lvl). Okay if you want to join me on this epic adventure the server we will be on is Dragonbrand. I will be helping you and in the words of Hiro I will be your senpai in this and as the senpai will do everything to help you.

Oh IMPORTANT fact this is a pay to play game. It’s a ONETIME payment. Mayu will later post a mmorpg you can also join that is free to play. Okay if you choose to make an account and join post your character name so that I can find you, I will tell you mine so you can find me as well. My character name is Sunize Sideswipe or RuyuzSideswipe.6385 not sure which one to use since I haven’t searched a friend on this game so use either one or just wait for me to figure it out and search you up.
Next once you make an account and I help you get situated in the game I will form a guild for us. I will need your help in naming it as this is a Democracy. There are a couple ways we can make a name just a regular name or an acronym like WOLF stands for Will Of the Lone Forsaken or something like that. So post ideas on guild names too.

Okay Summarize in case you all go TLDR
Server: Dragonbrand (American server to narrow it down)

My char name is Sunize Sideswipe and to search account is RuyuzSideswipe.6385 not sure which works as I have not used the search friends tool but once accounts are made I will search you of you can search me. Post your character name here.

We are forming a guild so post name ideas and we will choose the most popular and cool one.

I hope to see you all. I know my right hand girl Mayu… and Hiro will be joining me (lol)

So if you have any questions or concerns ask I will answer and I will be adding new info if needed here as well.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Lol so we'll get to post screenshots and stuff once we're all in-game? 

I'd like some info about the races, professions, skills and how to carefully choose them and such.

Like I'd love to build a Warrior Norn with Defensive traits but I'd love you to help me not to mess things up if possible. Senpai  Yoshi!
I want pics Bounce

Can't wait to join our LEMON guild (Lazy Emotical Mustard Ovationing Nutritionists)!  Banzai!
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:03 am

I've joined offically! Find me with my top secret display name: "Hoshino Mayu.9316"

Hmm... The Lemon guild is something to think about. 

Hmm.. but how about L- lyrical E-egoistical  M- majesties O- obliterate N- narcissism

lol IDK Razz 

Oh how about "The Happy Hungry Bunch?" lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:48 am

Alright thanks Hiro for your questions and concerns. Okay first on the agenda are the races which are

Guild Wars 2 Guildw10
Races: Asura , Sylvari, Human, Norn, and Charr

Asura: Short intelligent beings known for their knowledge.

Sylvari: Noble plant beings. They seek to balance the world. Very magically inclined.

Human: Do I really need to explain this race?

Norn: Viking like hunters. Can turn into animals. Nothing is more important than life and the hunt.

Charr: Animal/beast like people. Driven type race where victory is everything and how you act during war defines you.

Next are the professions for each race. They are: Elementalist, Engineer, Guardian, Mesmer, Necromancer, Ranger, Thief, and Warrior.

Elementalist: As the name suggests uses the elements to fight which are the basic water,fire, earth and air. Weapon equipment gives this class more skills to use.

Engineer: Okay these midrange fighters use mechanics to aid them. They can make and deploy weapon kits and turrets to add to the battlefield.

Guardian: This profession is protector class. They use skills called virtues, which is magic essentially, which can aid in attack and defense to aid themselves and allies. The play style for this class can be supporting allies or damaging enemies. Can be sometimes used as a tank kind character but is better suited for warrior class.

Mesmer: Create illusions to fight by their side. That can use their ability to harass enemies with phantasms of mislead them with clones. 

Necromancer: Gather life forces of the dead and use fear as a weapon. Can reduce enemy health temporarily.

Ranger: They are like hunters and beast tamers. You use a pet to fight alongside you to help pick off enemies. Also ranged can use bows and the like with this class.

Thief: A stealthier type of fighter that dishes out quick attacks and they slips into the shadows.

Warrior: Close quarter combat type. Has a large selection of weapons that allows for a wide range of play styles. Warrior classes uses adrenaline so when attacked they can unleash powerful attacks in combat that are pretty devastating. Good if you want a tank type character.

Okay guardian and warrior are soldier like types they use heavy armor and deal heavy damage in direct combat. Next are the adventure types which are engineer, ranger and thief. They are more or less long to midrange fighters that wear medium armor and are very flexible in fighting style. Lastly are the scholar types not good in close combat but in long, they have light armor. They are elementalist, mesmer, and necromancer. While they lack in defense they make up in versatility and abilities.
Alright and yes screen shots is something you can do. Not entirely sure how to but there are programs and such that can help you. If you need more info and such go here and here.

Well Hiro when you lvl and do certain quests you earn trait points you can spend these in adding to your defense, strength , arms and some others (traits that the warrior class has) you need in game money and skill point to unlock these. In your hero character menu you can spend these point and add to your defense, making you able to take more damage. Try to balance it out don’t put it all in defense just most in it okay. Oh and you can buy more skills if you go to your class trainer.
Guild Wars 2 Trait_10

(here is a guide shows you what they are and how much they cost.)

Lol Mayu. Good job posting I’ll be sure to find you and nice suggestion.

Okay another IMPORTANT update it's Character name to search not the other thing with the "showing name".and random numbers.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:44 am

Thank you Ru~ Which of my suggestions did you like? Very Happy lol I have to admit the Happy Hungry Bunch isn't something I came up with but from a series I read Razz Just thought it was a funny name. Actually the full name is something like "The Dark Dragon and the Happy Hungry Bunch". 

Thanks for the little guide! I can't wait to play the game!  Bounce I'm almost done writing my little game review/guide/want ad thingy. It should be up early tomorrow at the latest! Well... by lunch time tomorrow at least (American Central time). I hope It's not too long. . .  Cold Sweat
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:14 am

Alright Super IMPORTANT update here dragonbrand server is full but that is okay since all the servers are inter connected and all. So the new server is Gate of Madness ,chosen by the lovely Mayu Wink . Later on I will transfer my character to that server, I currently can't cause that will cost me money but this is just a small bump in the road.

Ah Mayu both are pretty interesting and cool to know one is inspired by an insisting series with a very interesting title. No problem but that guide is exclusive to warrior class I can send you the one for the class you make later on. Haha awesome soon all mmo things will be set.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Alright I bought the game dudettes Banana Joy
And that s...ugar is taking forever to install hell yeah! Sigh It's at 15% after an hour jeez... I guess I'll level up a little bit later than I thought.

Thanks for your thorough explanation dear Slangpai Very Happy Aww and a screenshot just for meeee you're adorable Ru-chan<3
Well then I switched my in-game name. No more Innuendo Hiro, I'll pick Slendh Tölkensson. Because Celtic vibes woop woop and such. You better be aware I will probably go for the hot dark red hair&beard and flashy electric blue tatoos.

Lol Mayu come on, no need to fangirl on Yona everywhere Razz 
I love your Egoistical and Majesties in the guild name. So here I'd go for Lazy Egoistical Majestic Ovationing Nutritionists. Ru what dya think I want you to add your parts in that.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Okay here are some fun little comands for the game you put in the chat window to make your character do certain actions. I will put at @ symbol to the ones you can do at People.

Beckon: /beckon You can also target this on players by clicking them and put /beckon @

Bow: /bow @.
Cheer: /cheer @
Cower: /cower
Cry: /cry
Dance: /dance
Kneel: /kneel
Laugh: /laugh @
Disagree: /no @
Point: /point @
Ponder: /ponder
Salute: /salute @
Shrug: /shrug @
Sit: /sit
Sleep: /sleep
To act surprised: /surprise @
To threaten: /threaten @
Wave: /wave @
Agree: /yes @

/rank causes a special animation that can be used once a minute ( haven't tried this one)
Also to sycronize like dancing put a * it should look like /dance* and emotes like dance are constant untill you move.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:17 am

Okay been making a lot of updates here.So today we have official played together with the few members we have.Yay! I know in game we talked about the forming of the guild and decided on LEMON as the acronym and couldn't decide on the meaning. Well I just looked up the qualifications of guild names and the acronym can not exceed 4 letters so sadly LEMON will have to be scrapped as it is 5 letter. So we are back to square one.

I know that sucks so the qualifications so we are clear on this are as follows:Acronym is 4 characters long and the whole of the meaning can not exceed 31 character/letters. So post ideas with these rules in mind and members who are not currently part of the mmo group but on this site can contribute ideas to the guild name *cough*Satori*cough*Tsurai*cough*. You might have better ideas then us on a cool name plus its better adding more creativity to the pot. 

Update concluded. Ja ne!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Uwaa that's sad news Sad
Hmph 4 letters...how about... CRAP?  Face

Ok well er... CUTE? Hey CUTE is nice ain't it? Yoshi!
Capable Untity Totally Emotical  Bang Girl Oh yeah exactly 31 characters  Ta-dah!

Well that's what I have outta my head right now.

Indeed we played yersteday (and for you two Frenchies with our timezone well I played most of today's first hours haha).
Ru aka Momma Bear Banana Joy is Sunize Sideswipe, our experienced human Guardian leader. If you join you gotta follow her nice and close else you'll get lost betwwen two teleportation doors.
Mayu is Naomi Elsbeth our talented human Mesmer. Super cute&badass pink clones.
I am Slendh Tölkensson our devoted norn Klein. I mean Warrior. Gotta love dual wielding.
Well just realised pics might get you hooked soo... here are screenshots taken in the forest:

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_la10

As you can see graphics ain't bad. Needless to add you can scroll the camera to look closer at your heroic alter-ego:

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_la11

Well then that's me Fufufufu
This is the equipment Hero window where you switch weapons and armor.
You can hide parts of your equipment (example I hid my helmet);
The yellow shield on a piece of equipment means it's damaged and you'll need to get it fixed.

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_he10
Yes I got ash-dark skin and dark red hair. Because I look good in it Wink 

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_he11
As you can see even a warrior class can use long-range weapons like this bigass rifle on the back of the char.

Check out those incredibly swaggy tatoos!  Flap Flap (Norn race exclusively if I'm not mistaken)

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_he13

Oh and here's Mayu/Naomi's fav spot Razz dyes! (=changing colors) it's free you can change colors whenever you want example:
Guild Wars 2 Gw2_he12

Ah and great news since I'm playing this morning afternoon as well I've discovered how to flip back from fullscreen GW2 to here.
Senpai no worries I stuck my butt to the farms with the half-horse baddies. Lots of fun with the bigass rifle  Yay! Sweet Green
I won't use the teleport gates.
Where should we meet tonight?

Ah also since sharing experience is important: 
To Tsu and Satori: this game is a mmorpg but holy squish you only have to pay 20 to 40€ for the game then you can play all-you-want for free, no payment per month and stuff.
Also after an epic installation that took me 10 hours (no kidding, from 12h to 22h. It is known that my comp is slow with these things though Punchy Comp ), I merged into this realm and after a little tutorial that took 5 minutes I got to meet the two others and we've had fun mopping mobs, and above all twerking/doing Carlton/robot dance in the caves. Empire Dances Back Looked close to this. Meaning we were super happy Razz
An MMORPG is meant to let players meet and fight together. So no worries if you join us you'll level up ridiculously fast (after last night both Mayu and I were lvl 8 Very Happy ) so you're very welcome to join in!
Plus expanding the team would mean other professions/races I hope Fufufufu

Looking forward to tonight  Satori

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:59 pm

Haha Hiro I said up to 4 letters doesn't have to be four it can be three or two.

...well I probably would have mentioned this but forgot to. The meaning has to flow together and make sense, not random words stringed together. HAHA and yes I have earned the title momma bear as these two ~points to Mayu and Hiro(mostly Hiro)~ if I look away for a second are almost half dead. Hm.. as to the meeting up how about when we are all on meet at the capital you know the big city like market I took you guys through and if you get lost I can find you.

Okay now I'll be putting some potential guild names.There are finished and unfinished ones, so if you like one that is not finished you can finish the missing letters and we might make it the guild name.You can also use some of the acronyms I listed and create your own meanings for them if they catch your eye. :

Finished:
LARP : Loyalty Amongst R___ P___
          Loyal Allies and Rare Prodigies             
          Legendary Alliance of R____   P____
          Legacy of Ambitious Rebel Pride
          Legacy of A Ravenous Paradox
          Legacy of A Ruthless Paradox                          
          Legendary A___ R___ P___
If you can't tell I favor LARP (it's an actual word for what we are doing isn't that cool). Okay in LARP and some other acronyms there are finished and unfinished guild names. If you see a letter with this ___ it is unfinished and you can fill in the blank.

HEIR : Heirs of Eternal Ire and Rage
         Heirs of Eternal I___ R___
         Heirs of Evanescent I___ R___

Unfinished:

MANA : Marquise(Yay french word) A___ N___ A___
           Militia A__ N__ A__

DIRE : Decendents of I___ R___ E___
         Dynasty of I___ R___ E___

OMEN : Order of Merciful E___ N___

SIN : Synergy of Immense N___
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Ohh those are some good ones. Yay French word! haha

Loyalty amongst role players Wink

Hmm... More ideas...

Marx-

M: Martyrs A: Apathy of R: ___ X:___

M- Martyrs A- Allude R- regular X- Xenocide  (IDK lol)

M: Merciful A: Alliance of R: reliant X:

Hera

H: Heroes E: Extol the R: Reliant A: Alliance/ allegiance

H: Heroes E: Exult at R: ___ A: ___

Misa-

M: Martyr's I: International S:Slaughter A: Allegiance (It's over the character limit though. Darn haha) 

M- Merciful I- International/immense S- Suave A- Alliance

M- Mighty I- Immense S- Sophomoric A- Alliance

Nora (means stray in Japanese and it's also a latin name that means honor apparently Razz )- 

N: Normal O: Order of R: rampant A: auras

Deft (Means skillful and nimble btw)- 

D: Descendants E:Extirpate F: False T: Times/ Truths
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Jeez LARP is great. I love the others and good work there Clap Clap but really LARP is awesome (note for the Frenchies: LARP = GN ou Grandeur Nature, signifie un jeu de rôle où les joueurs sont en costume et forment des équipes pour se bourriner allègrement dans la forêt. Généralement pendant au minimum 3 jours. Jamais participé mais ça doit être très fun).

So then I'll pick one LARP among those...
I guess I'll go for Loyal Allies and Rare Prodigies. That's what befits our group the most accurately I think Wink

So then... should I log in and find you?

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 am

...Xenocide we are not extincting a species.Lol clever with the whole loyalty amongst role players. I like the NORA meaning  Japanesese and Latin it's really cool. Ugh thanks for the french headache Hiro.(my mind tried to auto translate the french didn't work out) Glad you like the LARP Fufufufu. I just came up with a new LARP which is now my favorite.

Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox !

In the game we all create our own legacy and if you say you aren't a rebel I call BS on that shiz. Plus we are all paradoxes. Embrace being one it is fun! Banzai!

Oh if in the next couple days no new guild suggestions are made I guess we take a vote Dunno .
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:53 am

Ruyuz Tachibana wrote:
Ugh thanks for the french headache Hiro.(my mind tried to auto translate the french didn't work out)
You're welcome Laughing Well didn't know wether they knew of Larping or not. I'm impressed by your willpower. Trying to translate that must indeed have been a pain in the ass.

Ruyuz Tachibana wrote:
Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox !
Lol that sounds pretty close to the old one, 
Quote :

Anyways I would have wished for something with a little more idiocy in it, like Lemurs Always Reach Peace.
Maybe such stupid waves would be better locked away Fufufufu 
Which is why I'm OK with whatever you chose.
Except I would happily replace Legacy in Ru's last creation by Lust Luck. Because we're lucky to have met and got along.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:02 am

I didn't like the R in the previous ones so yes it is almost like the others. It has to be cool Hiro something we can be like hell yeah though funny ones are interesting. It wouldn't work with luck sadly the flow of it would be disrupted. Nice cover up with the slashed out lust oddly that one fits more than luck.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:53 am

Aww... We're not Ru? Sad Well they do reproduce pretty fast Razz 

I'm glad you like those two that I came up with Wink Haha... Yeah the French was a surprise, haven't seen that in a while. Always interesting to see, with all of that "confetti writing". Razz 

Yeahh... Let's stay away from the weird guild names. 

Hmm... We were lucky to have met Fufufufu Lust did fit better   Pigeon
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:59 am

Alright since there is so much impatience*cough*Hiro*cough the voting will start now and end whenever all the votes are in. Okay the ones you can vote on are as follows:

Loyal Allies and Rare Prodigies             
Legacy of Ambitious Rebel Pride
Legacy of A Ruthless Paradox 
Heirs of Eternal Ire and Rage
Loyalty amongst role players
Martyrs Allude regular Xenocide
Heroes Extol the Reliant Alliance/ allegiance
Merciful International/immense Suave Alliance
Mighty Immense Sophomoric Alliance
Normal Order of rampant auras
Descendants Extirpate False Times/ Truths
Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox
Capable Untity Totally Emotical

Alright these were all the submissions. Okay this is how the voting will state what you are formally voting for so there is no confusion and that is your vote.So caste your votes people/

So I formally vote for: Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox.

Ps. If any of these are past the character count it is disqualified. I didn't count that was your job and if the one voted for is over then we will vote again.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:10 am

Had been a while since we last had pics from the game so here are some screenshots of the team  Yay! Red Passion

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_te10

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_te11

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_te12

Today we went to a small village to choose Professions. Mayu picked Tailor and Chef and I picked Weaponsmith and Huntsman. As you can notice we also changed clothing Wink 

Guild Wars 2 Gw2_te13

That's it for now.
Time to choose a definite name for the guild right?
Hey what about Lemurs Always Reach Peace!?  Lemme Talk Dammit
Kidding. I'm fine with Legacy of a Rebellious Paradox. Also nothing wrong with impatience we've been submitting tons of names for a week now time to choose. 
Didn't understand a thing about your conditions like "past the character count" but don't think it will be so bad.
Mayu your call.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:16 am

I wasn't sure if you were serious about that one since you said it jokingly so it wasn't on the list. Anyway I said formally caste your vote state that you are voting for what ever your voting on Hiro. Character count is the number of letters that it is limited to it cant go past a certain amount if it does the name i can't submit it in the guild register.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:21 am

Oh right this character count. Thanks for explaining it...again  Cold Sweat
We only need to know if Mayu's OK with your fav LARP name. What is she doing? 

Hope she'll come back soon  Sigh
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 am

Hmm... I vote for. . .  Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox!

Also... Hiro I am a tailor and an artificer! Fufufufu 

Sowwy! Real life issues arose!

Last edited by Hoshino Mayu on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:28 am

It's fine well we at least agreed on LARP. Also Hiro I can't accept your vote unless you say the words I vote for or something akin to that so for the love of whatever deity you worship do it.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:35 am

Jeez Senpai stop making a fuss I said 3 times I voted for Legacy of a Rebellious Paradow already. Or maybe didn't write vote for but damn I'm fine with means the exact same thing. We're friends playing a game not citizens choosing a damn politician.

Alright it's decided. The guild is L.A.R.P standing for Legacy of A Rebellious Paradox yay!  Banana Joy

Well then let's create that damn awesome guild and go back to punching mobs.
Hulk2

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:38 am

No. Saying "you're fine with it" doesn't mean you really want that name, more like you're compromising haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Wars 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2   Guild Wars 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next