Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Harem_10

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Karakura School

Go down 
+2
Kageshi Tsurai
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:54 pm

In front of Kageshi, I'm about to answer when the bell rings.

Saved by the gong?

"Er...well then, gotta go."
I turn back at the little group, most of the students already going down the stairs.

As I follow their flow I wave back at the kid.
"See you around I don't know that manga, hope you'll tell me more about it next time!"

Now then...what is the next lecture?
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 5:50 pm

As everyone's going down the stairs, I put my book in my bag and go back to my classroom.

This YowaiSomething guy is really boring...

"I'm going to kill him !", I do not know why, but this thought crossed my mind, for a moment...

"Maybe I just read too many books..."
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 am

I give a soft sigh of relief.

Good thing we were able to find a place to stay together. It would’ve been a pain if we had to find two different households… and it would be my luck that I’d be stuck with the perv.

I smile at how quick Hiro was able to make friends with Chad.

He’s always been that way though, never afraid to meet others and jump right into a conversation… Be it good or bad…

Just as I begin to reminisce, I notice Ru-chan trying to get my attention. I cock my head slightly to one side, not really understanding what she was getting at until she points to my drink in my hand.

Ahh… 

I start to blush as I realize that I had been caught. I hand Ru-chan the bottle tentatively and watch as she demonstrates how to open it.

Seems simple enough. . .

I take the bottle back and try out my newfound skills; I take a quick swig of my tea. I mouth a thank you to Ru-chan and turn my attention back to the group, just then I notice someone else walking onto the rooftop but. I glance over my shoulder and noticed Kageshi-san trying his best to avoid having to socialize with his peers.

Strange kid.

Just as I was turning around I notice Hiro walking towards Kageshi-san.

Good luck tryin’ to get that one to talk to ya, Hiro.

A bell started to ring and I look around to see what the other students were doing then Ru-chan informs me that it signaled the end of the lunch break.

Great… back to class we go…

I look towards Ru-chan. 

"So what's next on our schedule?"
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 pm

“Hm… we still have a couple more classes to get through before we get to the final one of the day.”

Tch.. so tedious.

I pull out a folded paper that is my class schedule out. I compare my schedule with Mayu’s showing her what classes we still had left. I then noticed her last class differed from mine.

This could be a problem .This difference would mean we will be separated for a time.

“We should hurry and head to class before we are late.”

After a couple more classes Mayu, Yowaiseishin-san and I stood in the hallway to go to our last class of the day.

If Mayu’s class was different I wonder if all we all had a different one.

“What is your next class? Mayu? Yowaiseishin-san?”

It annoyed me to include Yowaiseishin-san, as I was still mad at him and his foolish actions, in the question but I knew I had to.
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Huff. I don't regret being out of school in Seretei. A full day of lectures is pretty intense.

...Has Tachibana called out to me just now?
Guess she's still pissed. She's putting efforts into this.
I can't let her do all the work, can I?

Gentleknight Mode, on!

I face the dark-haired woman and answer in a polite tone.
"From what my schedule says, next should be music class. Hm the room's on 3rd floor, I better get going soon then. 
...what about you Tachibana-san? And Hoshino-san?"

While asking about their own programm, I hand each of them a can. Oolong tea for Mayu and green tea mochi for Mysterious-sunglass-girl.
There's no way I can make puppy-eyes efficiently.
Sigh.
I guess this might do. Well I really hope it does help patching things up.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:17 pm

As soon as Yowaiseishin-san said music class a wave of dread washed over me.

{Hehehe, what rotten luck you have brat!} Shut up Miguo! You are not helpful. Unfortunately he is right this is misfortunate. Hopefully Mayu will be in the class as well so I don’t have to interact with him.

“… Music class as well”, I mumble.

I blink in surprise behind my sunglasses at the green tea mochi that Yowaiseishin-san has gifted me.

How? Does he know that this is my favorite or is it just a mere coincidence? It has to be coincidence as no one but Mayu knows…unless he asked her but there is no way Mayu would give out that information.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:06 am

"Hm? ...Did you say music?"

I try to decipher Tachibana-san's expression in spite of her shady glasses.
She seems lost in thought...
I didn't think a can of tea could have such side effects.
Well.
I hope she likes that flavor, it was my auntie's favorite back in Rukongai.
...how did I even come up with such a pick?

I decide to stop glaring at her. Things are only just getting a bit better, I mustn't screw up anymore.
...So we're gonna be in the same class possibly without Big Sis, huh?

"...I'm curious about which instrument you play. I hope you'll feel up to tell me later.
Right now, we should hurry and climb those stairs."

I turn to Mayu.
"You coming along, Boss?"

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 8:42 pm

I warily look at my own schedule.

Ahh… So I’m going to be the odd man out? I start to sigh as I hear Ru-chan mumble that she had the same class as Hiro. Well could be worse I suppose.  I smile.

“Hmm… It says I have art class instead… so we will have to part ways here.” I respond to Hiro as I slowly follow the two downstairs.

I steal a glance at a crestfallen Ru. I smack her on the back and laugh.

“What bad luck! Well try not to kill him, Ru-chan.” I whisper to her while trying to stop laughing.

“Well my class should be back over here. Let’s meet up after class!”

I start running down the stairs so that I wouldn’t be late, taking a few wrong turns along the way I end up being the last one to class.

“Sorry I’m late!” I bow slightly to the teacher.

“Ahh. You must be the new student. It’s fine but don’t let this happen again. Go ahead and introduce yourself to the class.”

I repeat the same introduction that I gave earlier in the day.

“All right Hoshino-san. Today we are pairing up and you will be expected to draw your partner… Hmm…” The teacher looks around the room. “It would seem as if there’s only one person without a partner so take a seat next to him.” She points to a corner in the room.

I make my way towards the back of the room and look up to find who was my partner.

As fate would have it, it was the same kid I had to share a textbook with earlier in the day.

“Ehh. Well if it isn’t Kageshi-san! It must be destiny.” I tease. 
“Well be sure to draw me well.” I smile as I take my seat.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I am deeply disappointed to hear that Mayu’s class is art.

{Hehehe, see brat even she agrees with me. Hehehe} Great both of them are laughing at this unfortunate event. I can’t promise you that I won’t kill him Mayu.

I make my way to music class with Hiro trailing not too far behind me.

When I entered the class room some students were already seated on the left side of the room with instruments in hand. The teacher, Mrs. Himura, was rather eccentric instead of introducing ourselves normally she had a different method then the rest and told us to play a song as an introduction. Due to the order of our surnames I was to go first. I looked around at the instruments. Not finding my typical instrument of choice available I make my way to the grand piano. Taking a seat, I lightly tested a few keys I knew not what I was going to play but after a few more presses of the keys a familiar note sounded giving way to a transition into a song. I played the solemn song and slowly got lost in its melody as emotions I did not typically show bled out as I played. Lost in song my mind drifted to thoughts of the 78th Rukon district, which I once hailed from.

Once I finished playing the last note I stood up from the piano and made my way to an empty chair. As I was making my way to the chair I felt the stare of Yowaiseishin-san at my back. I steadily ignored the gaze as I was still a little stuck in my mind with memories from the past.

“Excellent! Now it is your turn to play Yowaiseishin-san.”, Mrs. Himura exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kageshi Tsurai
Grader
Grader
Kageshi Tsurai

Also Known As : Aquylion, the adventurer.
Squad : What is a Squad ?
Humor : Calm... Well, I'm trying
Job/hobbies : Reading Dusk Maiden of Amnesia or watching the Monogatari Series, because the LN aren't published in France.
Favorite Food : Pizza !
Comments : Well, there's only one person I can love. Yes, it's Yuuko.
Birthday : 2000-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:31 am

Really ? Please, get out of here ! I wanted to draw the chair, not her face ! 

I take a pencil and start to draw while talking to her.

"It's Hoshino-san... What are you doing here ?" 

I wanted to say something... Something like "Why are you a loner ?"... I'm always calm but I'm going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
http://blackfanggo.forumactif.org
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:13 pm

The music teacher ordered us to play a song as an introduction.
This class is starting very well!

I didn't think Tachibana-san would pick the piano, but as I listen to the melody I feel like this might be her way of opening up ever so slightly.
It's a beautiful tune that carries both nostalgia and hope. Guess she must have gone through hard shit back then...

After she's finished I step towards the drumset.
Carefully choosing the right size for the drumsticks, I try not to take too long setting each part -it's actually a nightmare requesting patience and efficiency.
Since drums sound a lot better with melodic instruments around rather than on their own, I politely ask the teacher to set a song I like to play along.
It's punchy, allows me to use a good deal of rythmic variations, and gets me fired up.
Hope it sums up for my introduction.

I then go take a seat next to one of our companions from earlier: Chad!
A short moment after we've started chatting, our teacher calls out to the class. Before I know it, groups of 3 have been formed and the only ones left are...
Chad, Tachibana-san and I?

I glance at the big guy, who answers with a discreet smile, his eyes directed at my dark-haired colleague.
"Well, er... Tachibana-san, let's play altogether then!" I add.

Last edited by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 3:49 pm

I start to sketch my partner as I listen to his questioning.

I laugh internally. 
Ehhh... It seems this antisocial kid really doesn't trust me... This should be fun. 

"Hmm... What do you mean?" I look up at him. "I was assigned to this class... and I'm a student at this school because of family reasons." 

I repeat the same line I've told all day. 

"Oh. But this has gotta be some sort of fate. Being teamed up twice in one day." I beamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Finally !
I arrive in front of the school with satisfaction.
Called back by my family, the problem was less important than what I first thought. Well, it still was, my grandmother being very ill isn't something we can take as if it was nothing, but she wasn't dying as I had feared. Just a question of inheritance, and God knows how I hate that kind of things. 
Because of my mission, I was able to leave sooner than the others. It's not as if it was bothering them, after all.
Taking the Senkaimon, I arrived in Karakura, happy to join my friends but... kinda lost.
I first had to find my Gigai, but for that I had to find the way to Urahara's shop. With humans unable to see me, that was pretty complicated. And my memory is so bad.
Hate me.
After a good dozen of calls, someone at the shop answered the phone. That damn Urahara was sleeping, said Tessai. Hum, he didn't said "damn" but whatever.
I can thank myself to be so hard to put on bad mood.
I think it took me a good hour to find that shop with a Tessai way too patient helping me on the phone, and then another one to find the school.
And here I am ! Exhausted because this body is so weak, and fucking late, but still !
Let's now find my class.
How do I do exactly ?

"Are you lost young girl ?"

I startled. A man, kinda old, was standing behind me. I smile, embarassed. 

"Hum... Yeah, a bit haha..."

The next minutes, I discover that the guy was a professor. He helped me, and with a lot of lies and excuses -I'm so damn bad at lying but seems like it was fine- about my late, I finally got to know where I was. The guy even goes with me to show me the class. I thanks him, take all my courage to knock and to enter the class.

"A-heeeemm, sorry for the late, my name is Tsukihô Satori, I'm a transferred student..."

The teacher looks at me with a bad look. Great. I'm already seen as a bad girl. I raised my sunglasses on my head.

"Hm. It's okay for this time. Hurry up and sit."

I smile, and try to be discreet while going throught the class. On my way, I see Mayu-chan, talking with a strange white-haired guy. A smile upon my face, I found a chair near of them.

"Mayuu-chan I'm baack ~"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Gah! That voice! It… it can’t be . . .

I look up warily.

Eh?! Why is the noble brat here?! She’s back very early! And… wait… this means she’s in my class?!

Everything inside me screams 'no' at this realization but I try to keep my composure. As I force a smile, the corners of my mouth start to twitch.

“Oh. Satori. You’re back earlier than expected!” 

I look back to the antisocial kid I was working with and back to Satori. 

“Are you going to be working with us? This is Kageshi-san by the way.” 

I point towards my classmate.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:13 pm

I laugh, cross my arms, and just sit down.

"Yeah yeah, was less important than what I first excepted, thankfully."

I follow her look and smile at the student. The poor guy looks so shy! Ah, I've never really understood shy people. And I never know how to act with them. I'm weeell. . . too self-confident to be shy. haha. I was pretty popular at school for that.
... Hum, people used to dislike me for that reason too. Ah. Why are social relations so complicated sometimes ?

"Hi Kageshi-san. I'm Tsukihô Satori, but you can call me Satori. Oh, don't take that as a way to get too close to you, I can understand that people don't always like making friends so quickly but eerr... Well, anyway, polite stuff have always pissed me off. So if it doesn't bother you, it's just Satori~"

I stop talking and look at the two people in front of me. Aw, I'm talking too much as always. I laugh a little, embarrassed.

"W...well, what do we have to do here ?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 pm

As I listen to the noble brat ramble, I start to smile. 

Falling into her old habits I see. This part of her used to annoy me when I first met her but now I find it sort of cute. 

Unable to keep myself from laughing, I cover my mouth to try to muffle the sound. Once I was able to regain my composure, I clear my throat before speaking.

"Well, that's Satori for ya." I say to Kageshi-san, who I'm sure is feeling overwhelmed with Satori's bubbliness. Then I turn my attention back to Satori who was asking what she should do. 

"Oh. Well... we are supposed to draw a portrait of our partner and we already started drawing each other... so I guess you can just pick one of us to draw."
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:32 pm

I mentally sigh.

It was to be expected that us being the new transfer students Yowaiseishin-san and I would be put in a group together, but it was not something that I would have wanted to happen.

The teacher told us that the goal for today was to play a song together by the end of the class period.  It would have been an easy task if some of our instruments were not so miscellaneous to one another but we would have to make due.  Yowaiseishin-san sat at the drums, I sat on the piano bench and Chad took a seat near us with his acoustic guitar. We were limited by the instruments we had on what type of music we could play together. For five minute we all mulled over what song we could play before Chad seemed to have an epiphany.

Chad got up from his seat and came back with some sheet music, which he handed to me. I read over it briefly. Chad strummed the song on his guitar while I played the piano alongside him. It sounded great but we would need to incorporate Yowaiseishin-san’s drums. After a few plays of the song Yowaiseishin-san was able to improvise and come up with a beat befitting the song. We successfully completed the assignment and just as class ended. I gave Chad back his sheet music.
Working with Yowaiseishin-san was not as bad as I thought it would have been.

We had the ability to work together even if it was something as simple as playing a song. My anger towards him earlier had faded and while I still was not too keen on working with him, I no longer had the violent impulse to push him away and refuse to work with him that I did at the beginning.
Now that school was done with we had to regroup.

“Yowaiseishin-san we should heard towards the entrance of the school and wait for Mayu there.”
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:30 pm

"Ooooooh really ? I'll draw you then Mayu-chan ~"

I sat, and took my stuff to start the drawing. Smiling, I stop talking to concentrate. If, contrary to my beloved husband I'm not very skilled at music -too bad, music would have been such a greaat way to express how stylish I am- I'm not bad at drawing. I'm usually doing some illustrations for the Shinigami Diary when I have time.
Well, I'm not as good as Hinamori-san, but whatever. The important thing is to like what we're doing !
With a big smile, I finish my painting and proudly show it to Mayu.

"Ooover ~"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 pm

We get out of the music room altogether.

Man, this session was great! I'm so glad we managed to play in tune with these instruments! Tachibana-san is pretty damn good, and Chad is plain awesome. He was perfect coming up with a melody to let us create something so groovy. 
I was really bothered by our tense exchange this morning. It's a relief to see that we are able to get together and work well as a team.

I face her and nod in agreement.
"Good idea. We should try to find them and maybe debrief. Chad do you think your gang would like to join?"

"Hmm... I will go ask them", he replies with his warm voice. 
Suddenly, his eyes widen under his long hair.

I tense up immediately.
Wow wait! This feeling...

In a bright white corridor, Uryuu Ishida has stopped walking.
"Bringing more trouble, I see..."

Next to him, his orange-haired partner stretches his back.
"Let's go!"

Along an empty street, a broad-shouldered, black-haired man looks up to the skies.
"Go wipe their butt, my son!"

I cough once, to get the system heated, then swing my fists.
"Tachibana-san, Chad-kun, what do you think? Should we go out and get those baddies down?"

In front of us, swarming in the courtyard, invisible to most of our classmates...
That's some helluva bunch of Hollows!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:48 pm

As I smile, proud of my painting, I suddenly feel that something isn't right. I rise, and, ignoring the ringing bell, I look at my phone.
...Are you kidding me ? That number of Hollows...
I turn to Mayu.

"That's not good. Not good at all."

...Crap, there's also that human right here, gotta be careful with him !

"I... I had an emergency message right now humm... could you go with me please ? I have to move quick !"

Crap. You're suuuch a good liar Satori.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 7:59 am

I look up in shock. Ehh?! She’s finished? Already?

“Well that was fast...” I murmur under my breath. “Let’s see it then.”

She probably just drew something to get the assignment over with. I mean there’s no way...

I widen my eyes surprised at how much detail was put into the drawing.

... It’s almost like looking in a mirror. Damn. She’s good...

I quickly return my attention back to my own work.

Alright! Well I can’t let the noble brat beat me.

I put my all into the sketch, feeling a flame of competitiveness creeping up on me.

Just as I finished my last stroke, the school bell rings signaling the end of the school day.
I look over my drawing of Kageshi-san one last time before proudly presenting it to the other two.

“Ta-dah! All finis…” I trail off.

Eh? This eerie feeling… it can’t be. 

Then, as if I was shocked by lightning I sensed the presence of a whole hoard of Hollows who’ve now swarmed the school. 

...Why are they all gathering here of all places?

I regain my composure and grin excitedly.

Well I guess I’ll get to see some action today after all!

I excitedly reach into my bag for my gikongan and give a meaningful look to Satori-chan.

“Ready?” I call out to her just as I release myself from my gigai.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Mayu's smile helped me to calm down and I smile back.

"Always ready."

I left my Gigai just after Mayu and wink.

"Be calm, gentle, and nice ! I'll be right back !"

Then I turn to Mayu, a wide smile on my face. Damn, this body is sooo much better than the other one ! I feel ready to kick a thousand asses right now. Good. Aaah, and I missed Kochikaze. I put on my sunglasses.
Can't be stylish without my sunglasses, whaddya think ?

"It's gonna be great ! But we don't have any time to lose. Let's move, Mayu-chan !"
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:42 am

Just as Yowaiseishin-san agrees that we should meet at the entrance of the school; suddenly a large wave of Hollow spiritual pressure bears down on us. My body reflexively moves to rush out of the school building and into the courtyard with Yowaiseishin-san and Yasutora-san at my heels. There is at least a dozen Hollows in the courtyard. My denreishinki then (soul pager) rings like mad alerting me of the many Hollows I see before me.

A little late isn’t it! Stupid. Useless piece of technology.

I quickly pop a Gikon into my mouth and separate from my Gigai.

“Go to Urahara’s shop and wait for me there.”, I say to the artificial soul that is now housed in my Gigai. It nods in understanding and swiftly departs to Urahara’s.

I flare my Reiatsu to get a reading on where all the Hollows are and their strength. Luckily all the Hollows seem to be mid to low level and they are spread out for the most part with a couple small groups clustered together.
I promptly draw both my Zanpakuto holding the left one ready to strike and spinning the right sword with its chain like a kusarigama.

Alright there are quite a number of Hollows but not yet an overwhelming number, for now. More are trickling in slowly from individual Gargantas but if we act quickly that shouldn’t matter. Since the Hollows are so spaced we should divide and conquer before they start to group up more than they already are.

A medium sized Hollow with the bottom half like a snake, resembling a Naga, bolts towards me jaw open and fangs bared. I fall back dodging its lunge and thrust my left Zanpakuto into the dead center of its head piercing it in half.
Abruptly a Garganta opens up behind me revealing a small bird-like Hollow. I quickly dispose of it by swinging my right sword at it, slashing it right through its mask, instantly destroying it.

It is very odd that such a high number of low level Hollows would gather here. It is also highly unusual as none of them have the intellect to attack simultaneously like this. There has to be a stronger Hollow controlling them like a puppeteer orchestrating their attack…but why? Tch,

I look to where Yowaiseishin-san in hoping he followed suit in attacking and destroying some Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:36 pm

As we step in the danger zone, Hollows seem to pile up like crazy.

What the feeeeeck?
I had no idea Hollows were into communism.
...Yet even in communism there's gotta be a leader.
Where are you big fish?

I scan the pack of monsters facing us.
Nah, all of 'em are small fry.

Stepping forward, I switch to my Soul form while dispatching Ryosuke (my Gigai) away. He barks and drools before merrily jumping out of harm's reach.
   I then call out to the Hollows:
"I hereby ask of you, conduct me to your leader!"

Before I can hear any sort of diplomatic response from our opponents, Tachibana-san dashes forward and savagely trounces a foe.
Man, what a way to ruin my daily Smart Move.

Seems she didn't even hear me. Neither did Chad-kun, who's gained a shield and blazing fingertips, smashing Hollows with delicacy.
A shield and blazing fingertips.
Sounds like he's switched from Japanese to Spanish too.

"Ah dammit, now I gotta go all out as well!" I shout as I unsheath my wakisashi.

Springing towards a bulky Hollow, I slash it in half.
A massive fist comes at me from the left.
   I heard ya.
Stopping the blow with my forearm, I reply with a circular kick into the new enemy's thick limb. Mawashi-geri!
Bones crack and the Hollow shrieks.

As two more monsters rush in my direction, I decide to use my super-secret ingredient.
Hitting the wounded Hollow's skull with the hilt of my short sword, I add,
"Groove! Rizumu no Kabe!"
   Wielding a pair of tanto, I swirl in a dance of deadly slashes and kicks.
"Ha! Purifying time!"
No one can stop me now.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Shikai11
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 pm

(Crap your drawing is so beautiful Hiro)

Whoa. That's making a lot of Hollows.
I sigh. Too much of them.

Not that I don't like to fight or that I'm afraid, but geez, why can't they arrive one by one like in video games ? Well. I have to stop being lazy. There's no time for complaining. Someone stylish never complains !

I take off my sunglasses and hide them in a pocket, before looking after a place where I wouldn't fight in the middle of the others.
Hmm ? Isn't it another Garganta out there ?
...That's not normal. Why so many Hollows ? I've never seen that many going out at once. Someone must be controlling them. We have to discover who it is, before it became really too much.

But first, it's time to protect people. I smile, take my sword and jump in the middle of Hollows.
Hmm, exactly, on a Hollow. A foot on his face.
Sorry bro.
But no mercy for you. I stick my sword in his mask, and, with a beautiful back-flip -I told you, I'm fucking stylish- jump over to the others.
Mh, there's really a lot of them.
Time to really have fun !
I raise my sword.

"Whistle your misleading air, Kochikaze !"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Karakura School   Karakura Town - Karakura School - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Karakura School
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next