Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Harem_10

Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

Karakura Town - Shops

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat

Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 8:30 pm

I laugh.

"You wouldn't be funny if you didn't surprise me everytime, dear."

I look at my blue dress, and smile.

"Yeah, and you'll see me. But I have to find some other clothes to go with it first."

I turn around after a wink, and look for tights. I finally find them in a corner of the shop. I choose black ones, and take a long black coat with it. 
I enter the cabin, and go back to see Hiro and the others, all dressed.

"Aaand... That's me !"
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:20 am

Ru-chan guides me to a different area of the shop then tends to her own shopping. I look around and give a sigh of relief.

Good… The clothes in this section of the store are less revealing… but what to wear?

As I was about to begin my search Hiro catches my eye and I start to blush.

I’m SO embarrassed! How am I even supposed to react to that? Even in the human world that's gotta be strange! How?! How can he do a pose like that with such a straight face?!!

I turn around and shake my head slowly.

I'm just going to pretend I didn’t see that. . . 

I look around once more and noticed a mannequin.

W-what a cute jacket!

I run over to it and find a jacket that seems like it should fit me, and try it on over my plain grey shirt.

“Ru-chan! Ru-chan! What do you think?” My eyes sparkling as I ask for her opinion eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Also Known As : Master of Slang
Squad : 8th squad. Beware the flower petals.
Humor : Satirical
Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.
Favorite Food : Green tea mochi, green tea flavored snacks in general
Comments : ~Demonic looking black dog(Kerberos)~
Keep moving insolent brats or stay and become prey.
Birthday : 1994-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:11 pm

I look out of the corner of my eye from the rack of clothes to see why Yowaiseishin-san is causing a ruckus only to be met with a deplorable sight. I sigh in disappointment and go back to looking for clothes. Mayu then calls out to me in question of her clothing choice.

The jacket is very becoming on Mayu. She also seems to like it going by the sparkle in her eyes and childlike manner of asking me how it looks.

“It looks lovely on you Mayu.”

The section of clothing I am browsing is proving to be fruitless and I move to another. After a few seconds of shifting through the clothing I find a nice white asymmetrical tank top that is longer on the left side with a black silhouette of a dog, which reminds me of Kerberos. I go to one of the changing rooms to try it on and find it fits perfectly and allows for a lot of mobility.

Now to look for some pants. Hm this proves difficult as most pants from here are too constricting for my taste.

I look around some more and spot Tsukihô-san looking at the tights and next to that section I spot what I am looking for. I make my way past the tights and to a section filled with leggings. I grab and go try on a pair of jet black leggings, I am happy with the fit and look. After picking that outfit I go and get the white button up shirt and grey skirt that is the required uniform of Karakura High school.  I pause in front of a rack of sunglasses.

The sash around my eyes causes many to give me strange looks. I will have to get rid of it but I won’t keep them uncovered, these glasses seem to be a suitable solution.

After a while of trying on different pairs of glasses I settle on some dark triangular ones that are very different from the usual round or square ones on the rack. I then go in search of Mayu to see if she is done looking for clothes and to remind her if need be to get the school uniform.

“Find everything you need Mayu?”
Back to top Go down
http://nensarcana.forumsmotions.com/forum
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:25 am

I look at everybody finding their clothes with a smile. I decide to let them do their own research and to pay for my dressing. I hope I have enough money. Ukitake has given us a lot of money for sure, but I really don't know anything about clothing prices in Human World.
I should go to the cabin and remove what I'm wearing, I don't think I could buy them if wearing them immediately.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:03 am

I smile at Ru’s approval.

Alright now to find things to go with this. . .

I look around the shop and decide to look at the section that Ru was looking at before she went to the changing room. As I quickly shift through the tops, I find what they call a “halter top” (according to the tag) which has a drawing of a human skull, with purple flowers coming out of it that resemble that of my hair tie.

So adorable!

I grab one that looks to be my size then continued on my search, this time for some bottoms. A sign catches my eye that says “Jeggings, 2 for ¥5100!”.  My curiosity being piqued, I walk over to see what these “Jeggings” are.

Huh… they look similar to hakama except they don’t flair out and would cling tightly around one’s legs. They also look like they’re made of a stiffer material... much like what my jacket is like. Hmm... that won’t do... I won’t be able to move properly in this...

I pull at the material and my eyes widen with surprise. Eh?! Woah! They stretch! So cool! I stretch the material more. This... might work...

I grab a couple of pairs of white jeggings, as I couldn’t decide on what size would fit me best and go to the changing room to try on my first “modern” human outfit. I put on all of my clothing and look at the mirror.

Uwaa! This is SUPER adorable! I pose in the mirror a few times and made sure to check out how the clothing makes me look on all sides. Yep! It’s perfect!

I look down at my feet. Shoot... I forgot about getting shoes... do they sell them here? Ugh... and I still have to grab a school uniform...

I hastily switch back into the grey clothing, walk out of the changing room and see Ru looking for me.
“Ehh... Well I have found this outfit and some underwear... I still need to find a school uniform and some shoes if they have any... do you know where those are?”

I look back towards the changing rooms and notice the noble brat about to change out of her new clothes.

Huh. She looks pretty cute herself. Not bad for a brat~

I smile then turn around to face Ru-chan and wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:03 pm

After finishing paying for the clothes -it wasn't very expensive thankfully, but not cheap either-, I begin to walk around the shops, curious, looking at all these various clothes that human wear. I meet Ru and Mayu, trying clothes, and smile at them.

"How does it go for you ?"
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

Job/hobbies : Training, teasing Kerberos, sleeping in sunny and warm places and playing with fire.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:54 pm

“Hm… I think I spotted a shoe section way in the back when I was looking around. As for the school uniforms, follow me I know where they are.”

I lead Mayu to the part of the store where I found the uniform. I wait for Mayu to grab her size and try on the clothing. Once she is finished and we start to head to the possible shoe section in the back, we are greeted by Tsukihô-san.

“It goes well Tsukihô-san. I have the clothes I need. Mayu and I were heading to the back to see if there is indeed a shoe section to this store. Care to join us?

All this shopping is starting to get a bit tedious. At least we are almost done with it all we need to get are shoes and hopefully Yowaiseishin-san can contain himself enough to not embarrass us further.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 10:46 pm

"Yeah, I just have this last little thing to get and I'm done." I sigh. "Shopping sure is tedious, huh?" 

I spot a pair of stylish brown boots on the back wall. Uwaa~ Those are it! Just perfect! Ehh... But what size am I? 

I look down and very conveniently there lies a device used to measure shoe sizes on the ground. After measuring my feet, apparently I'm a size 23, and luckily find the boots in my size. (the last of its kind). 

"Yoshi! I'm all set now! Everyone else ready to go? Ru and I still have to check out... and where's your husband?"
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 11:22 pm

At the rear alley of the hall I grunt while my eyes scan the sizes for boots.
Sighing heavily, I bow a bit more to check every pair available while scratching my butt.

Damn that Ukitake-sensei, his clothes itch every part of my body they can cover...

I suddenly fist-bump in triumph as I spot the right size. My feet stopped growing early so it's always hard for me to find proper shoes. 

Grabbing the pair of black boots I try them on as my back rests on the pillar behind me.
Hell yeah, this is gold! Now then, this has a nice boost for kickin' around but I need another pair for bolting and burning the asphalt.

Hmm... what could do..? 
Ha! There! Black with white lines on the sides, flat soles. The one thing I need.

Standing back on my feet I dart my eyes on both sides. None of the others are to be seen, so I decide to head straight for the cash register.
I soon see Mayu and Tachibana-san reaching the same point with their own pile of clothes.

"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

I smile.

"Yeah, let me join you, I'm already finished anyway."

I follow Ru-san and Mayu-chan through the store, looking at what they were looking for with curiosity. Even if Ru-san seems to be a bit distant and serious, it seems she likes dressing well, and she has pretty good guts. It's funny to see how shopping can make you know people a bit more. When you understand this, it seems suddenly normal that shopping is such a popular thing in Human World.

Well.
It's also due to some kind of a greedy feeling, without any doubt. But I don't like to see things under a pessimistic point of view. It's kind of boring, and sad. 
Absolutely not cool.
Back to top Go down
Ruyuz Tachibana
5th Seat
5th Seat
Ruyuz Tachibana

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:43 am

Scanning the back wall of shoes I come across some knee high sneakers that come in an assortment of colors. I ponder which color to get.

Should I stick with my classic black and white colors? Hm… no I think a nice splash of color would be better.

I grab a nice red pair with sunset gold laces, check that they are the right size, and try them on to see how they fit.

Perfect.

Now that I am finally finished shopping I take my pile of items to the register to pay for them. Once I am finished I patiently wait for the others to be as well.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:10 am

I walk up to the young man, who looks like he hates his job with a fiery passion, behind the check out counter. After murmuring a half-assed greeting, he quickly rings up my clothes without really paying much attention. As he tells me my total I think I might faint. 

S-so high?! That's robbery! Hmm... Well I'll see if I can negotiate with him. . . I clear my throat. 

"That price for this?" I shake my head slowly to show my disapproval. "I'll give you this much." I show him the cash. 

Cashier: "Ma'am the price is a set price... it's not negotiable..." The young man sighs seeming a little put off by the whole thing. 

Hmpt. Like I'd give up that easily. 

"You want me to pay that price for THIS?" I pick up the clothes and show the seams. "The quality on these clothing items are sadly lacking."

Cashier: "Ma'am..."

"If I was going to spend this much I could spend just a little more at the shop down the road that has high quality fabric and design." I bluff and locked eye contact with the young man.

I can feel my spiritual pressure wanting to escape as I begin getting fired up and continue my case. I always loved haggling and saving money. Growing up where I did, it became a habit to save money on everything to survive. Heck often times I didn't even have money to spend. 

I can tell the young man is starting to get nervous and tired of the conversation. 

Cashier: "Let me go talk to my manager..." He says with a sigh, and goes to talk with this manager of his. 

Yes! I almost have him! Just a little more and I think it'll work. After a short wait, the young man returned. 

Cashier: "...Okay. So here is what I can do for you. My manager said he can take 15% off all of the clothing EXCEPT the uniform."

Hmm... not bad, not bad. I smile. 

"Alright, you got yourself a deal." I pay for the clothes and walk away with a huge grin, proud of myself for saving money. I walk over to where Ru was stand and joined her as I waited for Hiro to finish paying.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 pm

I can't help laughing when I see Mayu trying -and succeeding- to lower the price of her clothes.
Being rich since my birth, I've never had the habit to save money, but for someone like Mayu I think it's completely different.
Anyway, she's pretty skilled.
After she finished paying her clothes, I walk to her with a smile.

"Good game, Mayu, you perfectly did it. 'didn't know you were so persuasive! "
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:25 pm

I patiently wait for Mayu to finish dealing with the clerk. Damn, she's persistent. And she definitely got him there. Hell, this is experience. No wonder she insisted on taking the lead so dearly.

Approaching the sleepy-looking cashier I set the clothes before him while saluting him with a nod.
Slightly grunting as I hear the total price to pay, as I stare at his tired face I can tell that the little match against Nee-San already took the best of him.
Let's call it a day, pal. It's the Gotei funds, anyway.

I take out some bills from the torn-up pocket of the miserable trousers given some hours ago before calling for his attention again.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind us putting on some of our purchases in your changing rooms before departing, now that we've paid for everything?"

"...Er...su, sure please do."

Waving at the girls to gather them back inside I hurriedly head for the cabins, and clad myself in the black&white garments obtained earlier.

As I come out, the happiness of finally be over with shopping and having found nice fresh clothes overwhelms me. Now, the mission is calling for our bright team to kick some asses!

"Well then, let's head back to Kurosaki's place! Time for a camo stalking, ladies!"
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Waiting for the others, I go to dress up in the cabins and come back at the same time than Hiro.

I put on my sunglasses with a smile.

"Right, let's go!"

To be continued at the Kurosaki's home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town - Shops   Karakura Town - Shops - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town - Shops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next