Bleach ! Let's kick some asses!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join a collective fanfiction to defeat countless ennemies! Show your warrior's side! Manga, anime, game reviews and happiness are also available.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome aboard, people worldwide!

Wanna start an Afterlife in Soul Society without a care for Quincies or black blobs of ink?
And also there!
We wanna see what you got,
smash the Registration key!

An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Harem_10

An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Yay_gr10Hiiii! This is Rangiku I welcome anyone browsing this forum through the Shoutbox on the left!
Wether you're a Member or not, never hesitate to log there and talk to poeple!
Guest Connection

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 41 on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:51 pm
Latest topics
» TRAINING GROUND SE7EN
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 1:48 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Shinigami Academy: Hakuda grounds
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 10:50 pm by Ruyuz Tachibana

» Shinigami Academy: Healer's hut
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:02 am by Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

» Regarding the End of Bleach
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Profiles and signatures. Members, heart and soul.
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 6:45 am by Hoshino Mayu

» Guild Wars 2: Battleplan
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:24 pm by Hoshino Mayu

» Masterplan
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 10:58 pm by Satori Tsukihô

» Teen Hiro and extra bruises
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 am by Satori Tsukihô

» Ruyuz Tachibana, Fear the void and burn.
An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am by Satori Tsukihô

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
We need anyone's opinion even random browsers. What new subtitle is best?
 Roleplaying with all our heart
 Roleplaying with all we've got
 Kubo's idea, your plot
 New chars, new story
 New chars, better story
 Hot open collective fanfiction
View results

An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Also Known As : Pastavore
Squad : 9th, with Hisagi-senpaaai
Humor : Want to kick Quincies's asses...
Job/hobbies : Writing, reading, drawing, watching animes, listening to music !
Favorite Food : Chili con carne *^*
Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*
Birthday : 1998-07-07

An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Empty
PostSubject: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Okay, so, here a little message before you start reading : 
This fanfiction is old. When I say old, it's two years old. So, the writing style may be kind of strange but will get better with the chapters o/ The last ones are more recent, and if you like it I will continue it and you'll be able to see what I can do now Very Happy So, it's gonna be organized in chapters, here the first which is very short ! The next ones will be longer, I promise o/ Oh, and, as you can guess, I translated it so I hope it will go well, don't hesitate to tell me about English expressions, thanks and have a good reading Very Happy
PS: I'm gonna put some names in red, because I don't know how it is called exactly in English. If you could, Mayu and Ruyuz, help me with it, it would be very nice Wink 
PPS: Also, I'm not very skilled in conjugation, and I'm not very sure about the way I conjuge my verbs Xx

In the Soul Society was going a normal day. A normal day, where we were able to hear Captain Hitusgaya shouting after the lazy Matsumoto, a normal day where women of the shingamis women association gathered in a hidden room in Kuchiki's Mansion... Well, a common day.

Under the sun, Kira Izuru, Third Squad's vice captain, forsaken by its captain, took advantage of his vacation to write some haïkus, under a tree near of the Squad districts. He was looking for the inspiration, watching absently a bird, when Abarai Renji suddenly arrived.
The red-haired vice captain of the Sixth Squad got up to Kira, walking, casually. The fair-haired guy only looked up at the last moment.

"Oh, good morning Abarai."

"Yo Kira !"

Renji, hands in sleeves, looked at the white page of his friend's pad. Kira, as for him, looked at the khaki in blossom. The same khaki which have been planted by the captain -well, former captain- Ichimaru.
Not much time have passed since the betrayal of Aizen, Ichimaru and Tôsen. Although the Soul Society was using all its technology to find always more information, more precisions, absolutely nothing was found about the criminals.
Renji watched Kira. The betrayal haven't only brought hatred or anger, it have also brought sadness and loneliness. 
Hinamori was bedridden, her wounds not only physical but also mental, Kira was suffering in silence on his own side and Hisagi... Well, even if Hisagi Shûhei seemed to be alright, he's also been very touched by Tôsen betrayal, his respected captain. Maybe it was his hard work which kept him away from his dark feekings.
And, apart from the vice capitain, there was also Matsumoto Rangiku and Captain Komamura Saijin, both good friends of Ichimaru and Tôsen, or even Captain Hitusagaya Toshirô, very attached to Hinamori, between death and life...
Actually, nearly everybody has been touched by the betrayal.

Suddenly, Renji remembered the reason why he had come to see Kira.

"Hoy, Kira !"

"Mmh ?"

"That's the commanding captain, he want us to come."

Kira raised head to Renji, a bit surprised.

"Huh? Why ? "

"If I'd knew." answered Renji, shrugging. Kira noded, got up, and, after putting his pad in his suit, followed Renji.
But, instead of going directly to the First Squad's districts, he passed in front of the Ninth Squad Districts, under Kira's curious look. Renji stopped in front of a soldier, and asked for the vice captain, before turning back to Kira.

"Hisagi has to come, too."

The busy black-haired man arrived after some minutes, a lot of papers under the arm. He held out two issues of the Seireitei's magazine, and said :

"Abarai, Kira, 'morning. There is the latest issue."

Renji took the magazine. The Ninth Squad has always been the one managing the Seireitei's Magazine, and without Tôsen, Hisagi was the editor-in-chief.
It was impossible to deny that Hisagi was doing a really good and hard job.

"Hisagi, we are asked by the commanding captain, now." said Renji after having go through the magazine.

Hisagi frounced his eyes, then sighed.

"Oh, Okay. Hey, you, can you bring that to the 3rd Officer ?" asked Hisagi to a random soldier, who nodded and took the papers with him.

The three men finally gathered, they finally headed up to the First Squad.
Here was waiting the commanding captain Yamamoto Shigekuni Genryûsai with the vice captain Sasakibe.
Renji, Hisagi et Kira knelt downed with respect. The commanding captain watched them for a short moment, then talked:

"Third Squad, Sixth Squad and Ninth Squad's vice captains, Hisagi Shûhei, Kira Izuru et Abarai Renji. You must know that, recently, a lot of Shinigamis have been sent to the Real World to look for Aizen. And you must know that those Shinigamis never came back."

The vice-captains looked at each other, worried. It was true that Shinigamis have disappeared. Some were in their Squad. But why  was the commanding captain talking about this ?

"That's not all. As you know, students in evaluation in the Real world have disappeared as well. Something strange is happening, and it has been decided that vice captains have to invastigate, to find the disappeared ones and to find the reason of all this story." continued the old man, very serious.

Hisagi nodded. The mission seemed to be very important. Three vice captains, it wasn't nothing at all.
The rest finished by explications and precisions about the mission. The orders were simple.
Discover who, or what, was behind the disappearances, and find the students and the two teams of shinigamis. 
Then, Renji, Kira et Hisagi had a day to get ready.

The next day, the sky was grey when the three shinigamis gathered in front of the Senkaimon, talking about the mission, and remembering the details.
Then, they enter the Senkaimon, going to a mission, a mission which the importance and the impact was much more important than what they seemed like...

Aaaand I finally did it o/ 
It has been very long, I think I spent two hours on the translating Xx Thanks for reading, I hope you're gonna like it, and don't hesitate to criticize and to give advices, even if it's an old chapter Very Happy

Last edited by Satori Tsukihô on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Also Known As : Hiro
Squad : 7th. Fur arouses my... fighting spirit.
Humor : Smoking hot. Wait was that humor?
Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Favorite Food : Curry lamb with honey, pineapple and peppered rice.
Comments : Guests I wanna talk to you!
Come don't be shy!
Birthday : 1996-07-17

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:38 pm

That's a great piece! Very Happy
I think it's a good idea to develop what happens to the vice-captains we don't get to see most of them most of the time.

You rarely make mistakes so don't worry Fufufufu  One thing I could warn you about is not to forget that "s" is for he/she/it and the rest of the verb form is for every other person. Also everybody/anybody is singular so use Has/does/goes... with it Smile 

Looking forward to read the next chapters Bounce
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

Comments : I never thought our forum would become real. I can't wait for the day we'll be fighting and have fun in the action *o*

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks Very Happy Yeah, I ALWAYS forgot the s it's happening everytime Xx I'll pay more attention the next time ! Thanks for reading, I'm gonna translate the next chapter very soon o/
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Hii, and here is the next chapter, translated by Satori as always o// 

The rain was pouring in the Real World. The three vice captains had just arrived at the city center, and were now looking for the place where the first team of shinigamis had disappeared -well, the last place they had been in contact with Soul Society-. They had to analyze all the places, and there were three to see. 
Renji, in the front, was looking all around him, hand on Zabimaru. Karakura was known to be a city with a big spiritual potential, attracting a lot of hollows because of that. Even if they weren't here to fight hollows, they'd still have to be on their guard.
Kurosaki Ichigo's house might not be far, because Renji was feeling very clearly the red-haired guy's reiatsu.
If Ichigo hadn't been here, Rukia would be dead. And even her old friend Renji, the one with who she spent all her childhood, couldn't have saved her. For that reason, Renji was grateful, even if he wasn't showing it.

"Hoy, Abarai ?"

Renji got out of his thoughts at the hearing of Hisagi's voice. Kira and he, kneels down, were looking for reaitsu traces or other kind of clue. Renji joined them.
A little moment passed before Kira call out his friends.

"Come to see this."

Hisagi and Renji came to see Kira, some meters farther, who was looking at traces of blood. It was making a path to a dark alley.
The three shigamis agreed on one thing.
What they felt here was only shinigami's reiatsu. No unknown reiatsu, no hollow reiatsu.

"That doesn't mean anything. Have they been attacked ? Can their agressors have hidden their reiatsu ?" asked Hisagi, frounced eye brows.

"Hollows can't do this. Humans neither. What if it was linked to...? " started Kira.

"Aizen... " finished Renji

As a former shinigami, the traitor Aizen Sôsuke was absolutly able to do it. Weren't some of the disappeared shinigamis searching him ? What if he had killed them and hidden their corpses ?
But then, why would he have attacked the students... ? ...There was still investigations to do.
Hisagi nodded, and without talking, the three men followed the path.
It was leading to a dead end.
No corpses, blood, and no more reiatsu.
The shinigamis were dead. Without any doubt.
Hisagi crossed arms, very serious.

"So we were right... They were attacked, and their corpses were hidden... But by who... ?"

Like it was said before, it couldn't have been hollows or humans. Quincies ? They are all dead. Well, nearly, but still. Could Aizen be the only able to do it...? Could he be so skilled that he just dogded Soul Society's surveillance on Real World... ?

Renji added : "I'm wondering if they were using Gigai. If they were, maybe their murders have been easier."

Silence. Kira, who was trying to pick some blood despite of his dry aspect, said :

-In doubt, we should ask Urahara Kisuke..

Hisagi and Renji nodded. Only the former Twelfth Squad captain was able to know if shinigamis were using Gigai, because he was the only one who could have given Gigai to them. And if it was the case, he was certainly the last one to see them.

The night was slowly falling. Hisagi, Renji and Kira were getting out of the dead end at this moment.
"We should continue tomorrow... I have to send this to the Twelfth Squad " said Kira, looking at the phial he was holding.

"Yup, and I have to do a report to Soul Society too" added Hisagi.

Renji looked at his two friends, and sighed.

"First, we have to find a place to stay. "

To this argument, neither Hisagi nor Kira could protest.
But where could they go ?
Silence. Nobody knew...

"Oh,what do we have here ?"

In one movement, the three men turned around.
A man with sandals, a striped sun hat on his fair hair, a smile as mysterious as warm.
Urahara Kisuke.
Back to top Go down
Hoshino Mayu
4th Seat
4th Seat
Hoshino Mayu

Also Known As : Senpai
Squad : 10th Division (Previous Vice Captain of 14th)
Humor : Fangirling on Hak-kun <3
Job/hobbies : Tai Chi, Scientific experimentations, Assisting Captain Tsurai, and teasing my kohai! <3
Favorite Food : Makizushi <3
Comments : This forum is so good, I wish I could spend my whole life here!
Birthday : 1994-05-10

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Very intriguing, Satori! I love it so far. Keep it up  Victory!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Job/hobbies : Training, Jiu Jitsu, playing the drums, my wife, ecchi, and training.
Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 am

Really nice and full of suspense I wanna read more too  Yay! Red Passion
Good luck with the translation you've been doing well so far.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:37 pm

Aaaand here come to third chapter Very Happy The action is going to begin soon, so be ready o/
There were complicated sentences in this chapter, I'm not sure I've translated them right Xx

"If I sold Gigai to shinigamis in mission ?"

Renji nodded.
Sitting around a little table in the middle of the room, Renji and Kira were questionning Urahara in his shop. Hisagi, aside, was doing a report to Soul Society.
Urahara seemed to be thinking.

"No. Why ?"

Kira hesitated to talk. The commanding captain had not ordered them silence, but it didn't mean that they could tell everybody.
Renji, careless as always, summarized the story to Urahara.
The shop manager listened to him, then smiled and agitated his fan under his nose.

"I see, I see."

He looked at Kira, then at the phial of blood.

"I can send it to Soul Society for you." he suggested, sympathetic.

Again, Kira hesitated to trust him, but after thinking a bit, gave him the phial. Smiling, Urahara invited the three men for the night.

The next day, the vice captains get back to researches.

There were still two places to see, one for the second team of shinigamis, and the other for the students. Those two places were the ones where Soul Society lost contact with the teams.
To manage the research, they decided to split up.
Hisagi left the others to look for the second team of shinigamis, Kira joined the place where the students had disappeared, and Renji came back to the first place to check if nothing was forgotten.

Kira arrived in the alley. Again, there was reiatsu traces and blood stains. But, while he was recolting the "liquid", he suddenly felt an unknown reiatsu behind him.
And it wasn't a shinigami reiatsu. He put down his phial, and got up. This reiatsu seemed a lot like a hollow's one, but it was bigger... and heavier.
Worried, eyebrows frounced, Kira concentrated. Concentrated. And dove into the hard task of reiatsu perception. He felt, one by one, reaitsus around him, under a ribbon form. He detected a lot of them, Hisagi's one, not so far from here, Renji's one, farther, some human's ones... And then he found it. A deep purple rubban. The strange reiatsu.

"By here !" he muttered for himself.

He turned back, ready to follow the direction showed by his senses. But...
Another reiatsu suddenly appeared behind him. That time, Kira knew, not without surprise, which kind of reiatsu it was.
Behind him was standing a woman.

" Who are you ? " asked Kira, tensed.

The woman had clear and short fair hair, and big purple eyes. She was wearing a sexy black suit, and Kira could saw at her belt a sword...
She had a vicious smile.

"Whaddo ya think? You felt it, didn't you ? "

She approched, dangerous, still smiling and showing her teeth under big black lips.
Kira didn't blink in front of her teasing bearing, and said, shocked.

"You can't be..."

"Villain, that's villain to mind other's business, shinigami!" she interrupted him, suddenly threatening.

"Who are you ?! " said again Kira, his hand on Wabisuke.
The woman moved back a bit, and caught the sword's white neck.

"Torn apart..."

That reiatsu. That sword. That invocation. That mowan...

"Tsume !!"

A shinigami ?!!
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Last Chapter Omigosh! The mystery is slowly coming clear! 
That's good to follow another story than that of our collective fanfic Very Happy Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank you Hiro, I'll continue for sure ! There's 9 chapters already written, so you're gonna have the next chapters soon ~ Oh, Mayu and I noticed you corrected the first chapter, thanks you really Very Happy Dunno what I'll do without you TuT
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 8:50 pm

I'm on an editing spree  Cold Sweat
Wow 9 chapters that's awesome!  Very Happy

Btw love your new profile pic where does it come from?
Oh and watching Gurren Lagann and absolutely love Simon haha I'm not surprised you thought of him to depict me.

Hope to talk to you soon on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:38 am

My profile pic comes from Saint Seiya Soul of Gold, a new serie about Saint Seiya which is being released Fufufufu Some of the graphics of this serie are really awkward, and that screenshot made us -me and friends- laugh a lot so XD
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 am

Hisagi squinted, looking at the guy that just arrived in front of him with threatening eyes.
What is going on ? Hisagi wiped the blood on his arm. Why did he attack him ? Wasn't he a shinigami ?!
He was a tall man, 1m80, with brown long hair and pure black eyes, dressed warmly. His agressive look was contrasting with Hisagi's calm but surprised one.
Now the vice captain knew who'd killed the shinigamis. Him. And now, he wanted to do it again. Why ? 

"Are you at Aizen's service ?!" asked Hisagi, even if he knew that his enemy wouldn't answer.

Ideed, the man didn't say anything and stared at Hisagi. He was firmly holding his sword, in a strange way, a very long sword, at least 1m55. The man spit and said with a scornful voice:

"You're all going to die. You, your friend, and even those fuckers who are looking down on us. Creak on the bones, Mesu !"

Renji jumped, suprised by the sudden abundance of reiatsu appearing. He understood that it was coming from the places where Hisagi and Kira were. Are they fighting ? But who are their ennemies?
Shinigamis ?!

"Damn it, what is going on ?"

He decided to join his friends, but at this very moment, his phone rang. He opened it with incomprehensible swearwords, but then opened his eyes wide.
Hollows. And not one or two. A lot of hollows. Not so far away from human houses.
He hesitated a bit between his friends and his phone.

"Tch, you better manage it !"

And he ran to the hollow's place.
They were dozens and dozens. And their reiatsu was abnormal. Abnormaly big. When Renji got nearer, he noticed something strange. Their mask. Was it... broken ?!
What the hell... ?
Renji took a long breath and unsheathed. He must not underestimate them.

"Roar, Zabimaru !"

He didn't wait any longer, and entered the fray with a battlecry.

Kira was figthing.
She was strong. Her zanpakutô had turned into big red claws on her hands, and was able to be lauched by the woman to reappear just after. She was playing throw of knife on the Third Squad's vice captain.

"Hadô number 31 ! Shakka hô!" 

The big red spell sprung from Kira's hand, and troke the wall behind the woman.
She dogded it whith an incredible flexibility, and was lauched other claws on the vice captain, moving like if she was dancing.
Kira wasn't fast enough to dodge the attacks, and was having difficulties to adorn it. One of them finally touched him, cutting the fair-haired guy's cheek. But he was concentrated, and didn't give up. She was having no mercy. And he was going to have none.

"Raise your head, Waisuke !"

His sword suddenly twisted itself, and Kira could hear his ennemy laugh.

"That thing ? An upgrade ? Are you kidding me ?"

How many times have ennemies underestimated Kira's sword because of its form ? And how many times have they been regretting it ?
He tried to attack her. But she was too fast. Laughing, she began to turn around Kira, with a speed so high that he was nearly unable to see her. 
Her specialities were speed and agility. If he could manage to stop her, the advantage would change of side.

"Bakudô number 4 ! Hainawa !"

A energy chain appeared on his fingers. He lauched it, hoping to manage his blow... and heard a scream.
He had caught the woman by the neck. She fall, but smiled in spite of the pain.

"A spell that weak ?"

Not suprising. She delivered herself easily, but Kira had enough time. He was the fatest one this time.
He manage to go to hand-to-hand combat.
And now, he was attacking without any sort of mercy his ennemy, hitting and hitting the woman's claws who was adorning without knowing that it was the worst thing to do.
She finally managed to get away.
But Kira had struck too many times. She didn't have the time to open her mouth. She suddenly fell on the ground, taken by her claws' weight.
Horrified and furious, she try to get up.

"What ? What have you done, you bastard ?!"

Kira looked at her coldly.

"Wabisuke doubles the weight of what it touches. If it strike again, the weight doubles and doubles again. And in the end, the ennemy can't support his sword's weight anymore."

He walked to her. He needs to make her talk before eventually killing her.

"Talk. Why have you attacked me ?"

She looked at him, sweating.

"Tch, you Shinigamis are always looking down on us ! You think you're protecting the world, but you're nothing but arrogant !"

Kira didn't gave in to the provocation. He got near again, with cold eyes.

"Talk. Or I'm gonna show you how Wabisuke kills its ennemies."

But she laughed again. Surprised, Kira looked at her managing to get up.

"You're not scaring me with your coward attacks!"

Kira didn't have time to react. She suddenly disappeared.
Did she just used shunpô ?! Despite of her claws' weight ?!
She was behind him. And he didn't manage to turn around  fast enough.
Her claws were above him.
She grinned.
And let it fall.
Their weight had multiplied their speed. And multiplied their power of shock.
The claws entered Kira's stomach.
Opening it wide.
And the blood splattered.
Back to top Go down
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji
3rd Seat
3rd Seat
Yowaiseishin Hiroshinji

Come don't be shy!

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Wow this is starting to get dirty  Terrorified
Kira-chan, don't die! Heal yourself quick!

Where is Orihime when we need her?  Dunno
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:12 am

Kira get the wind knocked out of him, staggering, his blood splashing the ground at a alarming speed.
But he wasn't a vice captain for nothing. Kneel down, he hanged the head and start whispering, incantating :

"Ye Lord..."

The woman was looking at him with a scornful smile. She had absolutely no doubts about what was happening, just exulting, persuaded of her victory.
And Kira was just taking advantage of her arrogance.

"Mask of blood and flesh... all creation,
 flutter of wings... ye who bea--*cough* bears... the name of Man..."

His voice broke on the last words, engulfed by a blood spit. But, always concentrated, he didn't stop and continue, her ennemy raising her sword, wich have returned to its sealed form.

"Inferno and pandemonium..."

"Prepare to die, shinigami ! And don't forgot the name of the woman who killed you !"

"The sea barrier surges, march on the South !"

"Akahime Rei !! "

And then, the sword fell right to Kira's neck, but the vice captain suddenly dodged by rolling to the side, before getting up despite of the pain and catching Akahime's face.
He looked at her with cold eyes, and didn't let her react.

"Hadô number 31 ! Shakkahô!"

The red ball explosed violently, creating a big and thick smoke all around the fighters.
When it finally disappear, Akahime Rei was trembling with pain, her hands on her burned face, lying on the ground, moaning. Kira was also lying, his left arm burned by the explosion, and his belly still bleeding.
He clenched teeths and get up, walking slowly and difficutly to the woman. Just in front of her, he glided his sword under her neck.

"Talk". Ordered Kira calmly, leaning his blade on her throat a bit.

She slowly let go her head and raise it. It was all burned, with no more skin at some places and blood flowing like rivers from her face. If she was apparently still able to talk, her eyes was covered with blood and maybe burst. Unable to see, then.

"I can't believe it. You beat me with one spell, while I litteraly opened your stomach. Stop kidding me."

She tryied to get free, but it was too late, and she was too weak. Kira leaned his sword again, staining Wabisuke with blood.

"Talk."

She laughed a bit, and, suddenly, pushed away Wabisuke and get up, giving up her too heavy sword on the ground, using her very last strengh to jump on Kira and catch his neck with her bloody hands to strangle him. As weak as her, Kira couldn't react, and fell on the ground, trying to find air. But, like a wounded animal, her pain and her fear of defeat was increasing her power. Her fingers was so clamped that her nails was piercing Kira's skin.
Unable to breathe, and too weak to repel Akahime, he was pointlessly hitting the woman's hands.
And he had dropped his sword.
His vision started to get blurred.
His lungs started to burn.

But he was still able to fight.
A bit.
He let go one of his hand and start to grop around for his sword. Akahime wasn't able to see him. And even if she was, she was too angry and savage to think intelligently.
At the very moment Kira though he won't be able to succed, his fingers fell on something solid. Without thinking, knowing it was Wabisuke, he grabbed it and brought it down violently.
There was no scream. Just blood.
Blood like fountains.
The fingers finally let go of Kira's neck, who inspired abruptly. He pushed away Akahime's corpse that fell on him, and massed his painful throat, breathing and breathing again.
He won.
But at what cost ?
He tryied to get up, but he was unable to. 
Now that the fight against Akahime Rei was over, Kira had begun another fight.
A fight against unconsciousness, a fight against death.
And at the moment he felt he was losing this battle, the space around him became orange, and his wounds started to heal, as the pain was disappearing and the strengh returning in Kira's body.
Surprised, the vice captain tryied to get up. It wasn't a Kidô spell. But then... ?

"Stay stretched out, please."

He turned around. And understood. Just in front of him was Inoue Orihime, hands on her hair clips, one of the human that broke into Soul Society to save Kuchiki Rukia from her execution.
He remembered what he have heard of his healing power.
He obeys to her order, and lay down, even if he was already felling better.

"Thanks. " he said, polite and sincere.

Inoue answered him by a smile.

"But... what are you doing here ?" he added.

Inoue didn't looked at him, too concentrated on the healing.

"Ishida-kun has felt your reiatsu, and guessed that you and your friends was in difficulty."

Kira nodded, and then realized something.

"Wait, Abarai and Hisagi-senpai have problems too ?!"

Inoue smiled.

"Don't worry. They are already helped."

......................................................................................................................................... 

Renji was having a hard time. The hollows was arriving by crowds, and their number was increasing without any stop. And they was strong. Way more stronger than normal hollows.
His Shikai has for the moment killed every hollow without sparing any of them, but Renji was getting tired, completly surrounded.
An attack finally stroke him by the back and threw Renji on the ground, making him defensless for a short moment.
The hollows took advantage of this situation, and jumped on Renji.
His blood was gushing out, but he clenched teeth and fought without weakening.
But how many time will he be able to resist like this ?
He adorned an attack and squinted, ready to realese his Bankai. But then...

"Getsuga..."

Renji decentralized for a moment. That voice...!

"Tenshô !!!"

A huge blue spiritual wave suddenly crushed hollows around Renji, that get up and took away the rest of the hollows. 
But, of course, it wasn't over. Hollows was still arriving.
But Renji wasn't alone anymore. He looked at the arrivant, a tall orange-haired guy, a immense sword on the shoulder, a will to fight and to protect in the eyes, Kurosaki Ichigo, the leader of the ryokas that invade successfully the Soul Society and now the substitue shinigami, known for his disproportionate reiatsu and power equal to a captain !

..........................................................................................................................................

Hisagi adorned the guy's blow. Wounded at the cheek, he repeled the pseudo-shinigami and hi strange sword, all rusty and blunt.
Something was strange with that swod. Hisagi touched his wound. It was incredibly painful, like if it was burning or like if a dog was bitting it again and again. Hisagi grumbled.
His enemy looked at him with cold eyes.

"So you're finally discovering Mesu's power."

Hisagi squint. He was unable to detect any feeling in this guy's voice. Irony ? Or serious remark ?
He removed his hand, and looked at it.
There was blood on it. But not only. There was also a white and weird liquid. And a bad smell.
Was it...
Hisagi clenched teeth.

"You bastard !"

"So you understand. Every wound Mesu do get immediatly infected. Painful, isn't it ?" said the guy with an ironic smile.

Who was this guy ? Why was he attacking him and shinigamis ? And why was he a shnigmai himself ?!
The guy didn't let him time to think about it, and attacked.
Hisagi dodged, and tryied to strike back, but his opponent suddenly turned back and the vice captain had to jump back to avoid the dangerous blade.

"Bakûdo number 62 ! Hyapporankan!"

The man dodged the bars, not very gracefully, but stumbled and fell. He grimaced, and get up to attack the black-haired vice captain.
Hisagi crossed the sword with the guy, and then an exchange of blows began between the two fighters, producing little sparkles at each strike.
The vice captain touched slightly his ennemy at many times, but was disadvantaged by his defensive position : More concentrated on adorning and dodging blows than attacking, because he knew that a infected injury could be really serious and embarrassing.
But the rusty sword finally pierced his shoulder, and Hisagi screamed, feeling immediatly a terrible pain in his all body.

"You cannot do anything against that power, shinigami. Your ridiculous regime is going to fall, and we'll be the ones who'll take it in han and make it right." 

"You want to.. control Soul Society ?!!" exclaimed Hisagi, eyes wide opened.

"It doesn't concern you. Well... not anymore."

Hisagi dodged a new attack, and, enduring the pain, he began to run away from the blows, thinking desperatly to a plan.
Suddenly, his phone rang.

A Soul Society's call ?! After a short hesitation, he caught the phone and answered while watching on his enemy that was trying to chase him.

"Yeah ? Be fast, that's not the moment !"

"9th Squade's vicd captain, Hisagi Shûhei. You and the other vice captains have to gather quickly, the mission is more important that it seemed to be. We have to give you the results for..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah !"

Hisagi didn't let his interlocutor finish, and hanged up.
He can't phone in the middle of a battle !
The enemy's sword Mesu cut his rib.
He didn't let that slow down him, despite of the pain, and gashed the man's bodyn taking him by surprise.
If he had hanged up, he had understood the message. He have to win. Quickly.

"You finally take it serious ?" said the man, moving back, his hand on his wound, a grimace on the face but always a cold voice, like if nothing was able to change or to affect his mind.

Hisagi didn't answer.
Well. If he had to be quick.

"Reap, Kazeshini."
Back to top Go down
Satori Tsukihô
4th Seat
4th Seat
Satori Tsukihô

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Renji and Ichigo was standing in the middle of the hollow's crowd. Re motivated by the arrived of the red-haired guy, and refusing to be disadvantaged by hollows, strangely strong or no, he was rocking Zabimaru with his habitual fury.
He do heared his phone ringing, but didn't even think to answer it. He was fighting, what does Soul Society was thinking ?
If it was that simple, he could call for a pizza delivered at home !
Ichigo, by his side, was fighting with Zangetsun, surprised by the strengh of the hollows. There was stronger than usual, way more. He wasn't a reiatsu's profesionnal for sure, but even an idiot would understand that the spiritual energy of that monsters was way too high. The worse was... that it was increasing.
Slowly, but surely.

"We have to find a way to stop this ! There're all arriving without any end, and if their strengh continue to increase like that..."

said Ichigo, back to back with Renji. That one had a little smile.

"Are you afraid Ichigo ?"

Ichigo grumbled.
But before he could protest, an attack separated the two men.
They looked at the attack's laucher, and stayed speechless.

"A Menos Grande?! " exclamed Renji, looking the giant Menos in front of him with big eyes.

Ichigo didn't react immediatly. After all, he once defeated one, and he didn't even have Zangetsu with him... 
Yeah. One. Not twelve.
Renji and Ichigo found themselves surrounded by Hollows and Menos Grandes.
But they weren't afraid. They get into the battle again with powerful battlecries, brave and enraged, not even bothered by their wounds or their number's inferiority.
And suddenly, a blue rain of arrows ran throught the Hollows that screamed with pain and dissapeared for some of them.
Ichigo quickly looked at behind him, a smile on his face.

"Ishida !"

"Concentrate on the battle, Kurosaki."

The blabbering stopped there, and everyon returned to battle with fury, if it was only possible to do more violent and more harassed.
Ichigo finally decided to join Ishida, Renji not being reliable for a plan just now, but was stopped by a hollow in his try to join him.
He fought against him and finally killed it, but not without noticing his curious tenacity.
Ishida and Renji was standing together.
The Quincy made a head sign to Ichigo, and the substitute shinigami understood that Ishida had already though about a plan to stopped all that arriving of hollows.
Renji, who finally stopped doing the smartass, joined them:

"I don't understand, why's the Garganta isn't closing ?! "

"And I guess we cannot do anything to close it ourselves ? " said Ichigo, angry because Zangetsu get stucked in a hollow's mask.

Ishida was about to answer, but...

"YOU cannot do anything to close it!"

Renji looked nearby, not even surprised by the arrived of Urahara Kisuke and his "employees", all armed, all ready.

"I'm doing it, hold on a little more out here !"

And without letting the other answer, he left.
The three fighters didn't asked anything else, conscious that Urahara will easily get out with it.
Ichigo returned just in time to block a hit.
He wanted to slash his adversay's face, but the hollow dodged and Ichigo could only broke his mask.
He fixed in place.

"N...no... You ?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raarrgh!"

His enemy stepped back.

Hisagi, calm as always, was making Kazeshini rolling into his hand. He just had taken the advantage on the fake shinigami, even if the horrible pain of his wounds was hurting him like no other wound could do.
He decided to ignore it.
The man in front of him smiled.

"You seems pretty more interesting than I thought...?"

Hisagi stopped his Zanpakutô from rolling, and prepared to attack.

"Hisagi Shûhei. Ninth Squade's vice-captain."

"Torahi Takame. Shinigami from the new generation."

Hisagi screwed up the eyes.

"The new...?"

Takame looked at him scornfully.

"It's time to change Soul Society. To make it at it as to be. Don't you see the problems ? Don't you see the person you're obeying to ?"

"You don't mean..."

"Of course I mean that. The Spiritual King."

Hisagi opened the mouth with surprised.

"How can you... Oh can you know something about him, nobody can...!"

Takame shrugged.

"Well, "he" do said that talking to you was useless. Don't try to understand, shinigami. Just prepare to die !"

And then he attacked. But Hisagi had the time to think. He moved, only at the last second, and appeared behind him, holding Kazeshi upside down, and violently hit Takame's neck with the sword's handle. The false shinigami fell, unconscious.
He had to be captured, for a little questionning. By precaution, because Takame could easily wake up at any moment, the vice captain casted a bakûdo and took the man on fis shoulder, and left without waiting any second more, running to the reiatsu's origin, running to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D   An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old, oold fanfiction by the stylish and loved Satori-senpai :D
Page 1 of 1